Tamara Kingsley - Kelly Paterniti

devereaux

It kind of feels like she's lost everything that made her likeable in her first two episodes.Or rather, it's still there but it's hard to see it past all the sulking, complaining, kissing other people's boyfriends and random violence.The fact that her first act on returning was to punch Casey for no discernible reason practically sent out the message "Tamara's back!Only this time she's really annoying."Maybe if she sticks around she'll get better and judging by the interviews it seems the show have put her and Casey in the "They're a really great couple and if you think otherwise you're wrong, okay?" category but at the moment if she left I wouldn't really miss her.

^ I agree. She hasn't developed a a character and she has no strong personality. She's yet another forgettable character..

What the heck? She hasn't been around long enough to have developed as a fully fledged character yet. Give it some time.

I agree. Lincoln said he thinks its the best relationship Casey has been in so I think we should give it time and we might start to like it.

^ I agree. She hasn't developed a a character and she has no strong personality. She's yet another forgettable character..

What the heck? She hasn't been around long enough to have developed as a fully fledged character yet. Give it some time.

I agree. Lincoln said he thinks its the best relationship Casey has been in so I think we should give it time and we might start to like it.

Frankly, I take comments like that with a pinch of salt.You rarely hear an actor say "My character's current relationship is terrible, I've no idea why they're together."

Frankly, I take comments like that with a pinch of salt.You rarely hear an actor say "My character's current relationship is terrible, I've no idea why they're together."

I do agree with you with that.

But I was just wondering, does any one on here actually like Tamarra 100%?

I kind of like her but it does seem her and Casey are moving way too fast.

But I do think they have a big connection as they have been through so much together.

I'd like for her to have a purpose in the Bay other than being someone's girlfriend. We've seen with Liam that without Bianca, he has no family or real reason to stick around and becomes a rather pointless character and Tam seems to have been brought in to stir up drama for Casey and not much else and so far, I'm not too impresssed with her behaviour. Given time, that may change, but going on the way so much revolves these days on romantic drama and triangles, I'm not sure if my opinion of her will change, though I do hope that she and the other younger characters form some sort of friendship group, preferably without the sex/relationship drama taking over - I'd actually like for them to exist outside of a couple.

judging by the interviews it seems the show have put her and Casey in the "They're a really great couple and if you think otherwise you're wrong, okay?" category but at the moment if she left I wouldn't really miss her.

The past couple of years, I find myself constantly falling into the 'then I must be wrong' category as I dislike most of the big couples we're meant to think are the best thing because I don't like the way the characters interact within those pairings or the way they treat each other and others during their on-off-on-off-sleeping around-love triangle-romances and so far, Tamara has fallen victim to yet another one of those unlikeable romances. Maybe if Casey had been single at the time, my view may have been different, but he was with Sasha and Tam turned up as the interloper - find it hard to support any couple that starts off like that.

Tam does go to Summer Bay High so I hope she has some story lines with the school and the people who go there, rather than all her stories being with Casey.

I'm not sure if people would agree with this, but I feel like between Tam and Casey, it was like love at first sight of some sorts. They just bonded quite quickly. You could see that when Tam gave Casey food and the way they looked and smiled at each other.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler Tags added.

I kind of agree with b2sb09:When I saw Casey and Tamara in the desert, I did like the bond and interaction between them and if Casey had been single when Tamara came back then I'd have been all for them getting together.But instead, for whatever reason, the show decided to throw Sasha into the mix and have Tamara, for all her claims to the contrary, essentially pursuing Casey when he was already in a relationship, resulting in Sasha getting hurt and Casey being portrayed in an unsympathetic light because of the way he treated her.It just leaves me with a negative impression of the character and the couple which I'm going to have a lot of trouble getting past.

I kind of agree with b2sb09:When I saw Casey and Tamara in the desert, I did like the bond and interaction between them and if Casey had been single when Tamara came back then I'd have been all for them getting together.But instead, for whatever reason, the show decided to throw Sasha into the mix and have Tamara, for all her claims to the contrary, essentially pursuing Casey when he was already in a relationship, resulting in Sasha getting hurt and Casey being portrayed in an unsympathetic light because of the way he treated her.It just leaves me with a negative impression of the character and the couple which I'm going to have a lot of trouble getting past.

Exactly, it's gonna take a LOT for me to like her.