Tamara Kingsley - Kelly Paterniti

devereaux

I quite like Tamara but I find as with most characters her being around Casey really drags her down. She's much more likable when interacting with literally anyone else. No offense to Casey fans but I do find him unbearably dull and annoying. I was glad when they brought Tamara into it because it meant that Sasha (one of my faves) could be set free of the Casey shackles, but unfortunately I've grown to quite like Tamara in her own right and now I have to put up with her and Casey for the foreseeable future.

To be fair to her I don't think we've seen that much of her outside her relationship with Casey. We've seen tiny bits of her interactions at school but other than the Braxton's it's mainly been Sasha and her arguing when she first showed up. I'm not sure we really know her well enough to judge whether she's a good catch for either Kyle or Casey.

Also, as far as her looks go, I think they've underplayed them a little bit on the show. I've seen pictures from events where she's all dolled up and she looks much better in real life. The character is supposed to be a bit of a tom boy, no? I mean she told April she didn't even own a dress other than her school uniform. Obviously looks are not, or should not, be the most important part when it comes to deciding if you like a character or not.

I tried to like Tamara, but it's a shame she isn't being branched out on her own, and is so tied to Casey, ebcause I think together they are boring. I want to know more about her, but she mostly interacts with the Braxtons, and I just don't know what she is made of on her own.

Edited by mokhashin

• 2 months later...

if Tamara remembers Casey and their relationship I'd hope

she'd end things with Kyle

and I wonder what will happen next week

when Tam's parents come to the bay.

I want Tamara to fight for Casey when she remember him and for him not to give in that easily. Also for Kyle to feel exactly how his brother felt when he stole his girl.

I agree 100%

There is no way i want her to get her memory back and expect Casey to take her back. After everything that she said to Casey and for getting with Kyle with no regards for Casey`s feelings at all. I think that maybe Casey might forgive her because of her memory loss i do not think that he would get back with her. I think if she really wanted Casey back that she would have to fight for him, but the question is would he want her back?

I really don't want Tamara to just drop Kyle as soon as she gets her memory back:It's obviously going to be a trauma for her remembering how she felt about him and Casey before and seeing the contrast with how she feels now but that's no reason to pretend the last few weeks never happened and try and resurrect her old life.

The fact that Tamara has lost her memory and then to get it back if it happens, for me means that she shouldn't resurrect her old self. She needs to be single and time will tell whether she should be with Casey or Kyle. Personally I don't care as I can't stand her character.

I believe she would never have been with Tam. seems she has given up and chosen Kyle even though she knew what he did. Nothing bad can happen in her head apparently. Its more obsession.

I think she may stay with kyle as her going from one guy to the other and then back is stupid. Not even the writers would do that.