I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2012

Guest ~Zoe~

Starts tonight on itv1 afrer the x factor results. Anyone watching it?

The full lineup of stars set to swap their cushy lives for a few weeks camping out in the Australian bush for I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! has been confirmed.

Former Coronation Street actor Helen Flanagan, Tory MP Nadine Dorries and EastEnders' Charlie Brooks have all been signed up to a roster that contained only one change from the names reported by last week's People to be in the corked hat.

Also taking part will be former heavyweight boxer David Haye, the sixth Dr Who Colin Baker, Pussycat Dolls dancer Ashley Roberts, legendary darts player Eric Bristow, comic Brian Conley, former Birds of a Feather actor Linda Robson and Made in Chelsea reality soap cast member Hugo Taylor.

ITV1 bosses have promised that a whole host of brand new nasty surprises have been created to put the ten famous types through their paces before a King or Queen of the jungle is crowned.

I’m a Celebrity 2012 begins on Sunday November 11 with a 95 minute opening episode following the X Factor

Archived