Couple Of The Year

Guest JosieTash

MUCHLY thanks to Sarah, Red and pembie for your BRILLIANT comments!!!

CHAPTER 31!!!!!

Emma, Billy and Lottie arrive at the caravan park house. Sasha, despite especially Harvey’s suggestions, hasn’t gone home yet. Lottie and her friends enter the house, and Lottie IMMEDIATELY cops a SLAP !!!!! across the face from Sasha !!!!!

Billy [as Lottie puts her hand on her face where she’s just been hit] "Sash, that was uncalled for."

Sasha [angrily] "She deserves EVERYTHING she got. LIEING about me to her parents like that."

Harvey "I can’t believe I’m saying this, but right now, I agree with Billy ….. BUT you two SHOULDN’T have lied …and what took you SOOOO long to get home anyway? You said you were coming straight home, Lottie."

Emma "Trust me, it wasn’t their fault. There was an incident at our place."

Roo [concerned voice, after entering the room, after hearing voices other than Harvey & Sasha’s] "What happened?"

Emma "A brick got thrown through our windows……..with a note ………. " [her voice trails off, not wanting to really think about THAT threat]

Lottie "The note attached to the brick threatened the "Angels" to leave town ….. or there would be further trouble. [short pause] Dad, THAT’S why I was late home. Billy wouldn’t let me go …………… "

Harvey [cutting in sternly] "So Billy, you’ve still got a "hold" on my daughter."

Lottie [annoyed voice] "Daaaaaaaad !!!!!! [calmer] Em, please tell him what happened."

Emma [serenely] "Mr. Ryan, you SHOULD be thanking Billy for not letting your daughter walk home alone like she was going to ….. to obey your orders."

Harvey "Is that REALLY true, Lottie?"

Lottie [assertively] "Yes. Dad, Billy’s been the PERFECT gentlemen always."

Harvey "But you said he hit you."

Lottie [passionately] "If Billy didn’t slap me that day, I’d STILL be trying to GROPE Anne Hathaway."

Harvey [taken aback by THAT notion] "Billy, is that …… really ……… " [his voice trails off, as Harvey isn’t quite "up" admitting he was wrong]

Billy "Afraid so. Can TOTALLY understand. Your daughter, she got star struck."

Harvey "Must admit, even I was rather "thrown" when you revealed your secret to me. I guess if you turned into the girl of my dreams ………."

Roo [cutting in] "I WOULDN’T finish that sentence if I were you."

Harvey [trying to get out of this intact] "I WAS going to say that if Roo were present as well, there would be my wife AND her identical twin in the room then."

Roo [smiley voice] "Nice save."

Harvey "I’m SORRY that I accused you of what I did, Billy. Can you ……… "

Billy [cutting in] "You’re sooooo forgiven. It’s BEYOND sweet that you car bout your daughter like that."

Billy & Harvey shake hands, and ……

Harvey "I guess this mean no more clandestine meetings tween you two."

Lottie "I guess not."

Sasha [aggressively, with her arms folded – like they have been since she SLAPPED Lottie] "Well, that’s just GREAT. These two LIARS get away scot free with …………EVERYTHING !!!!!!"

Sasha SCREEEEEEEEAMS in frustration, which takes EVERYONE by surprise …….but Lottie ISN’T giving up …….

Lottie "Look Sash, I KNOW that I lied by hanging out with you tonight but I REALLY am gonna do so morrow, and …… [see looks straight at Billy] can I at least tell her ……. something bout this?"

Sasha [curious, but still quite stern tone] "Bout what?"

Billy "Sash, Ruby ….she’s planning a BIG surprise for you. That’s why I revealed my secret to you."

Sasha [stubbornly] "I don’t CARE what she has planned. Friends DON’T keep secrets from each other. ESPECIALLY not ones THIS big. Now, I’m gonna call my dad and get the HELL away from you people."

Emma "No need. I’LL drive you."

Sasha [a little cautiously] "I guess that would OK. I’ve got NO probs with you "Angels."

Billy [after Sasha looks at him scornfully] "And I’ll make my way home …….. [really softly] as a Rottweiler. Quick-ish, and DEFINITELY able to defend myself."

Emma, Sasha and, not long after them, Billy exits the house ……whilst Harvey hugs his daughter, with Roo making a MEGA all in hug.

+++

Elsewhere, Heath – as silently as he can – BREAKS into Joey’s ground floor flat in Bathurst ….through a window. Heath LOOOOVES that everyone, even the triplets, are still asleep. He quickly opens the front door and lets Indi in. Heath was keen to do this "job" alone but Indi insisted on joining him …..which Heath REALLY likes. Yeah, Indi is muchly shaping up to a bad BAD girl !!!!!

Indi, who’d been to the flat before, knows – even in the dark – where THAT magic book is ..... with Heath on the lookout for any movement from Joey, Dex & April. Indi reaches up and puts her hands on the book, but the MOMENT she does, baby ADRIAN [who usually, without fail, sleeps through the night] wakes and starts CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The previously sleeping Joey almost immediately awakes, and switches on the bedside lamp and takes Adrian in her arms. She is quite surprised that it’s Adrian who is crying, but IS pleased that Danica & Charlotte haven’t woken as well ........ she's NOT so suprisred that Dex & April haven't woken. Joey REALLY has a feeling at something isn’t right …..as this is SOOOOO irregular for the child of hers with the dormant mermaid genes.

Heath has of course herd the baby crying too, and goes to investigate/make sure the baby STOPS crying. He has a revolver in hand, and as he heads for the bedroom, Joey places the still crying Adrian back in her crib and heads for the main room of the flat, with her powers at the ready!!!!!

Joey slowly opens the bedroom door, and sees someone with a gun!!! She instantly activates her powers …...... using her water maneuvering powers on the water from a nearby vase as like a lasso ……which she warps round the surprised Heath. Joey FREEZES the "lasso" round the upper part of the River Boy’s body ……. BUT ………..

Indi [with the magic book in one hand AND her mobile in the other] "Joey, I just captured ALL of what you just did on my phone. ALL the world will see it IF you don’t let Heath go!!!! [indi turns on the light in the main room - totally illuminating the sitch] Oh, and I'm taking Dex’s book of magic spells too."

Joey is SHOCKED that Indi both claims to have footage of her using her mermaid powers AND that Dex has this magic book. Joey …………

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MUCHLY thanks to Sarah & Red for your TREMENDOUS comments!!!

CHAPTER 32!!!!!

Joey [passionately] "Why are you doing this??? Stealing from us? Breaking into your own BROTHER’S house?"

Indi [sternly] "I’ll do it. I’ll send this footage to a TV network. Do you WANT to get DISSCETED ????"

Joey is muchly shell-shocked at what’s going on, but she ALSO knows that she doesn’t want to be a guinea pig to some scientist, so ……….

Joey "I want your word that you’ll give me your phone the MOMENT I release Heath !!!!"

Indi [defiantly] "Maybe"

Joey [sternly] "INDI!!!!!!"

Adrian starts crying one more …… even louder than before. She wakes up Charlotte and Danica ……and even April & Dex can’t sleep through the THREE children crying. Dex stays just in his boxers whilst April doesn’t even think about covering herself more than just the bra & panties she has on ……. but when they get to the main room of the house [from their bedroom], they are SHOCKED at what they see. ESPECIALLY Dex ………

Dex ["slightly "eyeballing Indi] "It’s a little late for a visit, isn’t it?"

Joey [annoyed] "THAT’S how you respond to our 3 kids crying and all hell braking loose????"

Dex "What can I say. I was ……….. "

April [cutting in] "Easing all this tension. [annoyed, kinda curious voice] Really?"

Joey [annoyed] "Indi !!! Your answer !!!!"

April [slightly bewildered by what’s going on] "I’ll go tend ……. "

Indi [sternly, glaring at April] "NOBODY moves. [calmer, after she turns to look at Joey] "Here’s my phone. Delete it and LET HEATH GO !!!!!"

Indi outstretches her hand, handing trhe phone to Joey ……who, whilst keeping control of her powers [keeping Heath in THAT "lasso"], DELETES the video of herself using her powers on the River Boy !!!

Heath [angrily] "RELEASE ME !!!!!"

Joey deactivates her powers and throws the phone back to Indi, who catches it and RUNS out the door!!!! Heath however has other ideas!!!! He fires his handgun at Joey …..but the extremely nearby Dex deliberately moves and gets in the way. The bullet hits Dex in the stomach !!!!!!!!

Heath runs from the house, as Dex starts to REALLY bleed. April is initially in shock, but quickly gets her head screwed back on …..

April [quickly, but calmly] "We’ve got to get him to a hospital, but Joey, I nee……. "

Joey [cutting in] "Need me to use her powers to help stop the bleeding til then."

April "You read my mind …… but what are we gonna …….. "

Joey [cutting in] "I’ll just use my powers to help stop it ….. then we can, like, bandage it til the ambo’s get here."

April "Totally good point."

As the triplets continue to cry, especially Adrian, April uses some of the skills she’s gained training to be a doctor to try to stem the blood flow ….whilst Dex continues to MUCHLY cry out in pain AND Joey quickly gets some water she can use her powers on. She gets some into a container form the tap in the kitchen, befere Joey makes it back to where April & Dex are and uses her mer-powers to maneuver the water into position – like an icepack, but more full on – over the wound. She then freezes the liquid in place.

Joey only after that REALLY breathes for the first time since Dex got shot. She almost can’t believe that he risked his OWN life in this way for her. Joey knows that she and Dex are the bioligal parents of Danica, Adrian and Charlotte but THIS action of Dex’s had began to make Joey question things about her life. She ALWAYS thought, from day 1, that she was 100% gay …..but maybe, just maybe, she’s …… perhaps ….. BI ???

Whilst Joey is deep in thought ........…

April [as she applies bandages to the wound] "Joey, can you call the ambulance AND tend to the kids? [LOUDLY, after she gets no response, as she sees that Joey is "miles away"] JOEY!!!!!!!"

Joey "Sorry. What ????…… [she "wakes up"] No probs. I heard you."

+++

As Joey goes to the phone, Heath & Indi are speeding there way back to the Bay. Heath is driving this time ……

Indi [bewildered] "I still ……. still can’t BELIVE that you SHOT my brother AND tried to shoot a mermaid!!!! I thought you …….. "

Heath [sternly cutting in] "Those bitches have used their powers on me TWICE now. Joey DESERVED that bullet !!!!! ……. LOOOOOVE your ‘tude bout your bro. He’s the enemy now, so you don’t care. I REALLY like that."

Indi "SOOOOOO glad you do."

Heath "What's the plan now?"

Indi "Use the book to DESTROY the Bay, ESPECIALLY Ruby !!!!!"

Heath "AND those mermaids."

Indi "LOOOVE your style."

Indi puts her hand on Heath’s thigh, before she steadliy moves it towards his groin. The River Boy soon after pulls the car to the side of the country road they are travelling on ……..

Indi "Why have we sto …………."

Indi can’t finish that sentence ……as Heath waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay PASHES her …….before she TOTALLY reclines the passenger’s seat and the duo get BEYOND hot and heavy!!!!

++++

The ambulance officers quickly make their way to where Dex et al live, and take him to the nearby hospital …..where the doctors perform surgery on him. April went in the ambulance with her man, whilst Joey made her way to the hospital AFTER she was eventually able to get ALL of the triplets back to sleep, with Adrian being the one she has the most difficulty with.

+++

Early the next morning, the news of what happened in Bathurst [Dex's surgery was a success, btw] becomes common knowledge in the Bay. Sid, Sasha and Romeo are SHOCKED at who Indi is now involved with/what Indi has become, whilst for Ruby, THIS is the last straw ………………

Ruby [at breakfast table, with ALL others at her house also there] "Guys, I’ve thought long and heard about this. It’s ALL I’ve been thinking about .................. I’m LEAVING the Bay."

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

MANY thanks to Red and Sarah for your FANTASTIC comments!!!

CHAPTER 33 !!!!!

Ruby’s just dropped a BIG bombshell on her family, but even as Charlie & co. start to comprehend what Ruby said ……

Billy [assertively] "And I’m going with her."

That further ads to the weight of the sitch, as obviously Ruby has talked long and hard to her soul mate about this. Charlie breaks the stunned silence …..

Charlie "WHY are you going ??? and WHERE are you going to go?"

Ruby "DEFINITELY somewhere without a beach. No chance for me to cause a topless scandal."

Charlie [annoyed] "Please be serious, Rubes."

Ruby [passionately] "I WAS. This town, this MESS. All MY fault. ……… [calmer] and now, Billy & I will find some place quiet and I BET this town will recover. ESPECIALLY when I PERSONALLY contact with that Whincup lady. PLEAD with her to do a backflip on her comments."

Bianca "But Ruby, this sooooo isn ……… "

Ruby [cutting in] "Yeah, it is my fault. I’ve ruined EVERYTHING. My friendship with Sasha, Sexy Tales, this WHOLE town."

Emma "But don’t you see. You’re only perpetuating with the Whincup’s have said. It will be ANOTHER nail in the coffin IF you leave."

Rikki [vigorously] "Yeah, you should DEFINITELY stay and fight."

Bianca [a "little" desperately, as Emma kisses Rikki on her right cheek] "IF you two stay, Rubes can get about the house in her undies ……….. "

Charlie [continuing Bianca’s idea] "Yeah, and Billy can dress HOWEVER he wants here .....AND I’ll ditch the golden rule."

Ruby and especially Billy are taken aback by that. Indeed Billy REALY can’t believe that the usually quite stern in these matters Charlie would allow him to wear dresses and the like in the house, to say nothing of Ruby's mum also saying that she’ll allow Bilby to get muchly with the carnal !!!!!! ……whilst the rest of the house – even Bianca – are curious at what Charlie was inferring when she commented about Billy’s attire.

Bilby whisper briefly to each other, before …….

Ruby [still shell shocked] "Can’t …… the offer is AMAZING, but we HAVE to go. It’s the only way."

Charlie [trying to stay practical, despite the emotions threatening to overwhelm her] "What are you going to do for money? Where will you go? [really emotionally] I BEYOND don’t want to lose EITHER of you."

Billy [assuredly, as he think of the likes of THAT River Boy] "I’ll make sure that Rubes is ALWAYS safe AND has a steady roof over her head."

Ruby [going with Billy’s confidence] "With what Billy can turn into, who knows what he & I can achieve."

Charlie [with tears welling in her eyes] "Is there ANYTHING I can do or say to convince you to stay?"

Cleo [emotionally] "Yeah, ANYTHING??? I looooooove this big extended family ….. and you 2 are just amazing."

Ruby "Sorry, guys. It just has to be this way. Mum, we’ll DEFINIETLY keep in touch every step of the way. You’ll get sick of me calling you."

Charlie [really in tears, with Bianca comforting her as best as possible] "Never, Rubes. You’re my baby."

Charlie quickly makes her way to where the nearby Ruby is …..and muchly bear hugs her daughter …….

Charlie [her voice and heart breaking] "When …… you going to go?"

Ruby "The moment I get in contact with Jane. Apologize to her and ESPECIALLY her daughter for the damage I did …. AND try to get her to realise the Bay’s really not THAT bad."

Bianca [as mother and daughter continue to hug] "This place, it REALLY won’t be the same without you."

Ruby [trying to be reassuring] "Billy and I, we’ll be back.’

Ruby extricates herself form the hug and heads to her room [to pack up their things and the like], with Billy following her. Charlie and the others are REALLY at a loss bout what’s happened ……. but ……

Bella [surprisingly upbeat] "Guys, I’ve got the BEST idea!!!!!"

+++

Deep within the forest on the outskirts of Mangrove River, Heath & Indi are at their hide out, and Indi is looking through THAT book of spells. Heath is, far the most part, still asleep, when …….

Indi [excitedly] "This is IT!!!! I’ve GOT it!!!!!"

She picks up the book and runs in to the room where Heath is no longer sleeping. She jumps on the bed, landing not far from where Heath is ………….

Heath [slightly sleepy voice] "What’s up, ba …….. "

Indi [cutting in, excitedly] "This is IT !!!!! The spell that will get us what we want. The DESTRUCTION of Summer Bay!!!!!"

Heath eagerly initially softly kisses Indi, before intensifying the kiss ….. whilst caresses her spectacular body. Indi MUCHLY likes that kissing and caressing but she is keen to tell Heath ALL about what’s going on …..

Indi [in tween kisses] "Heath …… Heath …….."

That’s going nowhere, so she MUCHLY slaps – rather then caresses – his bare back ……

Heath [annoyed, surprised] "Oooooooooooow !!!!! What was that for ????"

Indi "It's cos the spell......it won’t be child’s play, AND even if it works, there’s STILL those mermaids to deal with."

Heath looks at the spell, especially the results of it and ……..

Heath [assuredly] "No mermaids are gonna stop ME if you perform THAT !!!!!

Indi [slightly worried] "I know you might THINK you’ve seen ALL they can do, but THEY caused the SNOW storm that hit the Bay AND stopped a COMET from destroying the Earth!!!!!!"

Heath "Sounds like you’re having cold feet bout this."

Indi "Not cold feet. Just letting you know what you’re in for."

Heath [menacingly] "The Bay, those mermaids, Ruby. They’re ALL going to be DESTORYED …. and it’s ALL thanks to you, babe."

Heath and Indi recommence pashing …….before they get BEYOND amorous. Yeah, the BEST breakfast EVER for both of them !!!!

+++

Joey enters Dex’s hospital room. She’s surprised that April isn’t here, but she’s pleased about not only THAT, but also that her friend Leanne Tander is minding the triplets. Joey thinks not only about how April is no doubt not far away [probably gone to the bathroom or the like] but also how Leanne muchly has her hands full …..not only with Joey’s kids but also now 2 of her own, as the triplets’ playmate Scarlett now has baby brother named Sebastian.

Joey sits by the bed, trying initially not to make too much noise as Dex is quite sleeping …… but the mother of Dex’s children IS muchly having to deal with her feelings for him. After all, it’s not every day that someone "takes a bullet" for you.

Joey puts her left hand ever so gently near the Dex’s blanketed shoulder, just as April re-entrs the room, and …………

Joey [pretty softly, but loud enough to be heard] "I LOVE you, Dex."

April [shocked, annoyed] "WHAT ?!?!!?!??!?!

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

MANY thanks to Sarah, Red and pembie for your MARVELLOUS comments!!!

Sooooooooooooooooooo glad you’re ALL enjoying my fic !!!!

CHAPTER 34 !!!!!

Joey considers telling April that her words were just platonic ones ….. that she loves Dex cos he risked his life to save hers AND cos he’s the father of her children, but …………….

Joey [assertively] "You heard me. [VERY loving voice] I LOVE him. I didn’t think I COULD ever love a man, but I do."

April is STUNNED !!!! She NEVER thought she’d have an issue with Dex & Joey getting together. She has no idea how Dex will react to this news, but April knows that she is getting VERY angry cos of the revelation.

April [angrily] "I bet you DELIBERATELY got yourself moonstruck ….. so you could prey at MY Dex."

Joey [forcefully] "He mustn’t have been THAT much into you. He fell for me oh so EASILY!!!!!"

April [angrily] "Right. That’s IT!!!!!"

April can’t help it ……. she, with a VERY angry look on her face, all but CHARGES towards Joey beside the bed. Joey can’t believe it ….as it looks like April is keen to HIT her!!!!! Joey moves away from the side of the bed ….. to the end of it, but April follows her. Joey has no idea WHAT April plans to do now ……but she finds out soon enough …..

April BACKHANDS her across the face!!!!! Joey is BEYOND shocked …..and quickly retaliates by grabbing hold of April’s long dark lockes !!!!! The two shout at each other as the scuffle. The 2 girls are engaged in a HUGE catfight!!!!!! …… and bringing eah other to the ground DOESN’T stop the fighting. Indeed, the girl on girl tussle seems to INTENSIFTY !!!!!! ……

…..so much so that Dex, who had been asleep, wakes …..but he’s still not fully "with it" aftetr his surgery. He can only hear the some [to him] blurry loud noises. He hits the buzzer beside his bed …… and not long after, with Joey & April STILL all with the hair pulling and slapping and cat fighting …………

Nurse Julie Cooper [loud voice, as she enters the room and she what’s going on] "What on EARTH is going on here?????"

THAT stops Joey & April in their tracks. BOTH look at the suprisingly familiar face, and then down at themselves. Both girls are now wearing ripped/damaged clothes and their previously immaculate looking hair is now MUCHLY disheveled ,,,…..

April [slightly stunned voice] "Nurse ….. Nurse Julie. I ….. I didn’t know you worked here."

Nurse Julie [polite voice, despite how little she thinks right now of the 2 girls] "Moved to the district not so long back. Sid was telling me how you lot had found yourselves quite a good life here ……. until now it seems. [polite, but stern] I’ll have to ask you BOTH to leave. Dex needs his rest and NOT have his HOSPITAL room turned into a wrestling arena."

April & Joey slowly get up off the floor and skulk out of the room. Nurse Julie seems to be ESPECIALLY giving med student/doctor in training April a STURDY death stare …… before she takes Dex’s vital signs and the like.

+++

Later the day, Sasha & Lottie are chatting at the diner. Only they and the 4 mermaids [at another table] are customers here right now ….. with Irene the only person working at the diner today because of the lack of customers of late. Besties Lottie & Sasha are chatting about everything and nothing, just a usual girly chit chat when Lottie gets a text message. Lottie looks at her phone briefly. She looks encouraged by whatever she’s just read, but when she doesn’t say anything to Sasha …….

Sasha "Come on, "sister". Spill. [she sees the look of apprehension on Lottie’s face] Whatever it was made you happy, so share."

Lottie isn’t keen to do so …as the text was form Billy. He’s getting VERY close to the PERFECT set of calculations that will allow them to bring Blake into OUR time. Lottie knows that she can’t spill this info to Sasha in case it ultimately doesn’t work AND cos Billy and Ruby are Sasha’s LEAST fave people in the universe right now.

Lottie [apprehensively] "Sash, I can’t ……I just CAN’T tell you."

Sasha [surly voice] "Right so you’re ANOTHER person who is LYING to me ….. by NOT telling me everything."

Lottie "I would lo……………. "

Sasha [cutting in] "Love to tell me, buy you can’t. How convenient."

Lottie [as Sasha starts to stand up from where she is sitting] "Don’t go. It ….. the text. It was form Billy. That’s …..that’s why I didn’t tell you."

Sasha [after she slowly sits back down] "So, WHAT’S "John Lennon" up to now?"

Lottie "You’re …..you’re not mad at me for talking to him?"

Sasha [after she notes the gleam in Lottie’s eye] "No way. I know I don’t like him OR that ….. you KNOW what I think of her, but it looks to me like YOU really LIKE Billy."

Lottie [taken aback that Sasha seems to know her feelings for Billy] "No way. He’s ….he’s Ruby’s man."

Sasha "If you like him, I think you should go for it. Billy’s different ….. but I guess he’s kinda hot."

Lottie [slightly giddy] "You really think I should?"

Sasha [liking the idea of breaking up Bilby, after the secrets they kept form her] "Yeah, go ahead. Think you should SEXT him."

Lottie almost can’t believe what Sasha’s just said. Lottie knows that Billy works at an adult store, so maybe he’d REALY goes for this …….

Lottie [smily voice] "Thanks, Sash. I just might do that."

Sasha [happy voice] "It’s what besties are for."

Lottie glances at her watch and …….

Lottie "Sorry, I’ve gotta bail. Are you …… You gonna cum to this thing for Ruby?"

Sasha [deadpan voice] "Are you kidding? I wouldn’t pee on her if she was on fire."

Lottie [as she stands – having been slightly disgusted by the comment she just heard] "SASHA !!!!!!!!!! [more calmyly] Well. I'm going to go to it."

Sasha [loudly, as Lottie exits the building] "As long as you sext that guy, don’t care what else you do."

Sasha restrained herself form shouting out Billy’s name because the Bay’s 4 mermaids are, of course, nearby …….

Emma "Bella, Cleo and ESPECILLY my beloved Rikki, we should head off too."

Cleo [as Emma softly kisses her wife on the lips] "It’s just the BEST idea you had, Cougar. This thing for Rubes, it's sooooooo gonna ROCK."

Cleo kisses Bella on the lips, and seriously thinks about taking the kiss more than slighly further ……. but the lip lock is MUCHLY interrupted when the fire alarm sounds AND the ceilling mounted sprinklers come on ~!!!!!!!

The mer-girls are hit by the water and all but instantly change from their human mode to the full on TAIL and SCALES mermaid versions of themselves!!!!!!!!!

All 4 and the also SOAKED Sasha AND Irene are flabbergasted. However, what they DON’T know is that this ISN’T an accident!!!!! Someone, Angelo’s partner in crime to be precise, DELIBERATELY set off the alarm ….with the intent of getting the mermaids to change into "sea mode"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

MANY thanks to Red, Sarah and pembie for your SUPERB comments!!!

CHAPTER 35 !!!!!

Rikki, lying on the floor like the rest of the mermaids with her tail fully on show, lets out an almost BLOOD CURDLING scream of frustration ……. and Irene quickly makes to the kitchen. She sees that none of the cooking equipment being overhated and the like appears to be causing the problem ….so she quickly disengages the alarm/sprinkler system.

Irene, who is beyond soaked and still close to the spriknler controls, lets out a loud sigh before ……

Rikki [loudly and annoyed, as Irene semed to take "forever" to shut off the water] "About time!!!!"

Emma [slightly annoyed voice] "Rikki, it’s BOUND not to be Irene’s fault."

Rikki "She IS the only one working here."

Bella "Yeah, but why cause all this water damage to her OWN shop."

Rikki [after weighing thjngs up] "I guess you’re BOTH right. I know what I can do, but …….. "

Sasha [cutting in] "About that. Can you, like, dry me soon? I know I haven’t gone all taily, but my clothes and hair, they’re soaked."

Rikki "Soon enough, Sash."

Cleo "Yeah, might be a better idea to get us back into human mode 1st. I know we’ve not any tourists here on town for ages, but ....."

Sasha [cutting in] "No worries. TOTALLY get you."

Irene comes back into view, behind the counter, and ………

Rikki [jovially] "So Irene, I guess you were SOOOOOOO bored today that you’d make things interesting by turning us into beached mermaids!!!!"

Irene "You’re hilarious, girly …….but ……… " [her voice trails off]

Bella [worried voice] "What is it?"

Irene "Think you should all get back to having legs and clothes before I say anything."

Cleo "Oh God!!! THAT serious, eh? [turned to face Rikki] WAAAAAY get us dry. I sooooo NEED to hear what Irene’s got to say …….. [despondently] or maybe I don’t."

Rikki raises her right arm, so it’s parallel with what usaully is her thigh, which is currently the top half of her awesomely golden tail. Rikki is about to ball her fist when ……

Rikki "Cleo, better use your powers to ………. "

Cleo [cutting in] "I’m on it."

Cleo raises her left arm, and maneuvers her fingers …….to disperse the water from around/near the 4 mermaids. Sasha admires it when Cleo gathers ALL the water the dispersed form the sprinklers into a decently big ball, which she then further uses her powers on to roll it out one of the entrances/exits of the diner. Now, only water in the diner was the droplets that are still on the 6 people ……………

Bella "ACE work, my Toy Boy."

Sasha [as Bella softly kisses the still slightly wet face of her g/f] "Couldnlt agree more."

Rikki "Time for me to ………………. ":

Rikki balls her fist and activates her powers …… she quickly dries herself ….so she stands up and rapidly dries her fellow mermaids then Sasha [especially the cute 1960s inspired dress Sid’s daughter has on] and Irene …….

Cleo [worried voice] "Irene ,…… what …..what were you ,,……. "

Irene "Guys, hate to be the bearer of bad news ….. but ….. this WASN"T an accident."

Cleo [shocked voice] "WHAT ?!?!?"

Rikki [REALLY annoyed voice] "I’m sooooooo gonna KILL whoever did this !!!!"

Emma [as Sasha quietly exits the diner] "Bet it was whoever threw THAT brick."

Bella "Yeah, someone’s STILL trying to scare us out of town …… probably cos Ruby’s leaving."

Rikki [still annoyed] "REALLY can’t wait to get my hands on WHOEVER it is."

Emma "We’ll need to let the police deal with it ….. ESPECIALLY since we’ll be late for you know what."

Irene "Actually ……. [she looks about for Sasha, without luck] ………..Guys, did you see Sasha leave? I was hoping she’d look after this place whilst I’m at this thing with your lot for Ruby."

Cleo "Fraid not. Think we've all been too worried about potentially getting exposed. "

Bella "We better be off."

Irene "I’ll look for anything I can see …… obvious tampering and the like, til the police get here."

Emma "Thanks, Irene."

Rikki "MUCHLY send us through anything info bout this the MOMENT you find anything. They CAN’T get away with trying to scare us."

With that, the mermaids exit the diner, and head for the surf club.

+++

Meanwhile, Sasha makes her way to the main beach where she sees something unexpected. A person, a teen girl to be precise, exits the ocean. Whilst that – someone exiting the water - isn’t unusual, the thing that "gets" Sasha is that the girl is in a wetsuit that Sasha hasn’t seen before ….. and Sasha, and the rest of the Bay locals, know everyone and everything about this town, ESPECIALLY these days. As the mysterious girl head for her towel and belongings, Sasha picks up her walking pace she heads in the teen's direction. Sasha almost can’t believe that there appears to be a TOURIST in the Bay - for the 1st time in WEEKS. A tourist who’s "run the blockade" and isn’t abiding by the Whincup’s thoughts that THIS is the WORST town in the world ……..

Sasha is VERY close to the girl, who is drying her hair ……..

Sasha [loud, happy voice] "Welcome to the Bay, traveller. Hope you have the BEST stay here."

Sasha can’t help it …. she briefly hugs the foreigner to the Bay !!!!!!!

Rosie [quickly, just like Rosie does in real H&A] "Bet I will. ESPECAILLY with a hug like that. Yeah, got a good friend here. Well, more like a friend of the family. He’s ……I’m her to help him with a few tings."

Sasha [happy, but curious voice] "Do you mean you’re here for a job?"

Rosie [chirpy voice] "Hopefully. I know at things aren’t THAT good here, but I’m sure things will pick soon."

Sasha "Well, I LIKE your attitude. That sort of talk, being upbeat and all, it’s rare these days here."

Rosie "What can I say? I’ve scored some work just after I finished school so I'm sitting pretty right now. I should really head there right now. I’ve been in town a few days now already, but I’ve been lying low, getting a feel for things. You know how it is in a new town."

Sasha "So, I bet I can give you GREAT directions. Just tell me where you’re headed?"

Rosie "I bet you can. I’m looking for a place called Angelo’s. He's an old friend of the family. Yeah, I think I’m going to enjoy myself here. Coooool job at a fancy smancy restaurant, living by the water, swimming each day ……and looks like I’ve ALREADY made a friend in you……whoever you are. Who ARE you anyway? Sorry, I KNOW I talk too much but I’m, like way excited!!!!"

Sasha "The name’s Sasha. And you?"

Rosie [really happy voice] "Rosie."

Rosie hugs Sasha ……whilst Sash, although she likes how chirpy the new girl seems to be, is concerned. Rosie says she's here to help Angelo AND that she thinks the Bay’s troubles might soon be over. What if, big IF, Rosie is the person who threw the brick into the mermaids’ house, threatening them ????? ….. AND although Rosie looked pretty soaked, like she'd been swimming in the ocean a while before Sasha encountered her, that doesn’t mean she didn’t have time to set off the fire alarm at the diner 1st. Sasha knows that what she's thinking are just pretty wild theories, but who else, OTHER than an outsider, would want to harm/threaten the mermaids????

Sasha "Let’s not go to Angelo’s right now. There’s a thing at the surf club that I soooooooooooo don’t what to get involved with. We could "hang out" a while. Just you and me. Feels like I REALLY know you a lot already but I wanna know more, so yeah, maybe we should go to the diner."

Rosie [slightly apprehensive] "I’ve ..I’ve eaten recently. Why don’t we go to your place?"

Sasha [curiously] "OK. The farmhouse it is then."

Sasha is now further suspicious of the new girl. It could be a coincidence, that Rosie didn’t want t go to the diner, but things don’t feel right.

+++

Whilst Rosie and Sasha make their way to the bus stop, Ruby stops her car near the surf club, to take one last look at the ocean. Ruby, along with her b/f, her mum and her stepmum, exits the car and ........

Ruby [as Billy, behind her, wraps his arms round her waist] "I’m sooooo gonna miss this place."

Charlie [beside them] "I know, but I think …… before ….before you go, you ..... we should …….. "

Ruby "Come on. Spit it out, Mum."

Billy "Yeah, this is sounding intriguing."

Bianca "What my DDG wife is trying to say is …….. [bianca puts her right arm behind Charlie's neck] that we should all go for one last juice, gelato, whatever ......at the surf club."

Charlie "Yeah, it’s the heart of the Bay, so I think we should."

Ruby [slightly bemused] "OK. I’ll run with that."

Ruby, Billy, Charlie & Bianca head for the surf club entrance …… with Ruby & Billy unaware that MANY, many people are gathered inside, including the mermaids !!!!

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

MANY thanks to Red, Sarah and pembie for your MAGNIFICENT comments!!!

CHAPTER 36 !!!!!

Ruby SERIOUSLY can’t believe it when she enters the surf club. There’s many many of the Summer Bay townsfolk here. They all start clapping when Ruby, Billy and the others enter ……and that’s not all …….

Billy [stunned voice, as he points to something rather large on the wall] “Rubes, I ….I can’t …….. “ [his voice trails off]

Ruby is further stunned when she looks at the large, colorful, rather loving banner which says ……. BILBY, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE STAY !!!

Ruby turns to Charlie and …..

Ruby [stunned voice] “Did you ………….. “

Her voice trails off, as she is sooooo shocked by the turnout of people and the banner ……even if Ruby still isn’t entirely “sold” on the name Bilby.

Charlie [loving voice] “Was Bella’s idea ……. but EVERYONE we contacted soooooooo couldn’t wait to be here to show you how much they would miss you BOTH.”

Ruby [still bewildered] “I …..don’t know what …… to say.”

Billy [also quite overwhelmed] “Same here.”

Bianca “Well, you both don’t have to SAY anything. Just listen."

Moments later, the vast crowd falls silent as Alf makes his way to the front of the room ………

Alf [think of a typical heartwarming Alf speech] “Ruby, Billy. We’re all here to show you our appreciation. We KNOW that you were planning to take the burden of this time of hardship all on yourselves, but that’s NOT what we do ithis town. We stand TOGETHER !!!!!! Even if SOME people aren’t on your side, most of us certainly are ….. as you’re just about to hear.”

Ruby and her girly clothes loving alien shape shifter b/f are still stunned, thinking this must be some fanciful dream they are having, but that certainly doesn’t stop many of the townsfolk from showing/voicing their appreciation ……..

• Sid talks about how Ruby regularly, if not always, gets involved soon after a young member of the community is diagnosed with diabetes – to help the newbie through this troubling time of their life;
  • The mermaids, led by Bella, remark of how AWESOME it is for them to a “little sister” like Ruby;
  • Nicole!!!!!, upon her brief return to the Bay, comments about how Ruby and Billy are the BEST babysitter little Tessa EVER had !!!!!! Nicole's remarks about cuddly toys bring a wry smile to especially Billy's face;
  • Roo talks about how supportive Ruby & Billy were of Emma & Rikki, despite Roo’s once vehement opposition to their ‘ship;
  • Lottie comments of how, despite the end of the Ruby/Sasha friendship, that Bilby are sooooooo tenacious that they ARE still proceeding with THAT secret plan involving Sasha;
  • Jett remarks on how being in the mere presence of Ruby brightens his day …… cos she’s sooooo HOT !!!!!!! [he thinks about owning up bout THOSE lost naked pics but doesn’t] ……..

Ruby [who is crying some serious happy, overwhelmed tears] “I still can’t believe it!!!! All THIS ……for US !!!!!!

Nicole [holding toddler Tessa’s hand] “You ain’t heard nothing yet !!!!!!”

Ruby & Billy indeed are further in shocked, in a good way, surprise when the tributes continue …….

• The mostly cleaned up after their catfight April and Joey can be seen on a giant TV via Skype ……they, especially Joey, voice their appreciation for Bilby’s non stop efforts to track down Joey when she went hot footed it from the Bay with the triplets;
  • John tells of Ruby & Billy’s community spirit ….. especially their participation in surf life saving events, including the yearly surf carnivals;
  • Leah talks about Ruby is a good friend AND a great “babysitter” for VJ;
  • Gina comments on Ruby’s WONDERFUL singing performances when she was at school …..and how she really, after choosing the career path rather late, “knuckled down” and got the marks she needed to get into a business management course at uni ……… and last but BEYOND not least .......…
  • Charlie and Bianca lovingly gush praise on Bilby …… for always supporting their 'ship AND for Ruby being the BEST daughter/stepdaughter EVER!!!!!!!!!

Ruby is BEOND in tears, and even the trying to being stoic and manly Billy is getting close to being the same way when ……..

Angelo [amonsgt the crowd, shouts] “But ALL of that doesn’t change ANYTHING. Ruby is STILL the one who got TOPLESS in front of that Whincup woman ……and SEALED OUR DOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Gypsy and her kids, who had stuck by Angelo in the time after his arrest and subsequent being let out on bail pending the court case, are really ASHAMED of Angelo for speaking this way ………so they leave his side and head for Ruby & Billy ….. and give the duo a BIIIIIIIIIG hug ……and ........

Alf [upon taking centre stage once more] “Angelo does raise a good point [Ruby looks VERY concerned] The Whincup’s, with ALL their global clout, have hit us HARD, but it’s time to fight fire with fire. Ever since Bella came up with the idea of this get together for Billy & Ruby, I’ve been thinking about how we’ve increased our advertising on the Bay a little to try to counteract THAT travel review, but now I give you our TRUE response to THOSE troublesome travel writers. Roo, if you please ………"

Ruby and most of the people in the room have NO idea what’s exactly going on right now, but it sounds encouraging …….

Roo [spirited voice] “The Whincup’s are hitting us on a GLOBAL scale, telling people how BAD and EVIL the Bay is …… but we ALL know there’s LOTS of wayward kids that have had their lives turned around bout this place, so THEY are going to help us win this battle. Councillor Palmer ………..”

John makes his way to the front of the increasingly intrigued room. Even Bella has NO idea what’s going on …….

John [loud, proud voice] “Tomorrow, AROUND THE WORLD, we will launch an advertising BLITZ!!!!!, featuring a selection of the Bay’s GREATEST success stories. The people involved will include …………

• International bestselling novelist, Shannon Reed;
  • Leading world environmentalist, Tasha Hunter;
  • Philanthropist in her own right, not to mention the wife of one of the world’s richest men, Angel Broadhurst;
  • One of the best people EVER to set foot on a surfboard, current world champion, Mink Carpenter;
  • Hollywood MEGA star, Nick Smith;
  • Winner of the Dakar Rally, the world’s TOUGHEST motor race, Lynn Davenport-Janeway............
  • …….and a person whose VERY close to ALL our haerts, one of this Earth's greatest humanitarians, Sally Fletcher !!!!!”

The audience, who saw a photo of each of the announced people on the BIG plasma screen just below the " BILBY, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE STAY !!!” banner, are somewhat stunned and VERY pleased at the INCREBLE plan!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

MANY thanks to Sarah, Red, and pembie for your LUMINOUS comments!!!

Btw, I meant to mention, after the comments about my previous chapter, that I ADORE Rosie !!!! I just HAD to get her involved in this fic somehow!!!!

CHAPTER 37 !!!!!

As the celebration into the Bay getting REALLY back on the front foot continues ……. with, on the walls, a slideshow/footage of all the GREAT deeds of the various now VERY famous former Baysiders ………

Alf [after he approaches the original reasons why everyone’s here today] “Well, Ruby. I DO hope THAT’S enough to convince you both to stay. You’re GREAT members of this community and, who knows, you could VERY well add your names to the list of people John just announced.”

Charlie [after she hugs a kinda embarrassed, but in a good way, Ruby] “I DEFINITELY think you’re feisty AND gutsy enough. Sure I REALLY didn’t like it, but …………. “

Bianca [cutting in] “It sure took GUTS to go topless on a public beach. “

Ruby “Sasha was worth it. She STILL is. She may have forgotten our friendship but I haven’t.”

Charlie [lovingly, after kissing her daughter on the cheek] “I REALLY hope you ARE staying, especially after a comment like that bout Sasha.”

Ruby & Billy quickly whisper to each other ……..

Billy [slightly hesitant] “Is that offer bout our clothing in the house still …… still on the table?”

Charlie looks more than a tad worried. Billy getting about their place ALL the time in dresses !?!?!? Let’s just say its soooooooooooooooo NOT Summer Bay …………. but then Ruby & Billy burst out laughing …….

Ruby [amidst her laughter] “The looks on your faces!!!!! Mum and Stepmum, you’re BOTH the BEST!!!!!”

Ruby hugs Charlie and Billy does likewise with Bianca ……. with Charlie AND her wife well and truly KNOWING that Bilby have decided NOT to leave after all.

+++

Things weren’t ALL smooth sailing at the festivities though. Several people overhear a verbal clash tween Angelo and his mysterious accomplice. As there was lots of noise at the gathering, the clash [which took place at where the new gym is in real H&A] couldn’t be REALLY clearly be heard by anyone ,…… but several people, including Sid and Lottie DID overhear the mysterious accomplice say that she wanted OUT of the partnership !!!!! …….’

…….as today’s festivities have reinvigorated her community spirit. Angelo countered this !!!!!! …….

……by insisting that the he KNOWS that his accomplice has an even BIGGER secret. One MUCH bigger that JUST being the mermaid hating brick thrower!!!!!!!

+++

At the farmhouse, Sasha and Rosie are chatting when a white, short haired cat enters the room. The pussy jumps on the couch beside Sasha. Rosie is alongside Sasha btw. As Sid’s daughter starts patting the kitty, making it MUCHLY purr ……

Rosie “Who’s that? It looks ADROABLE!!!!!”

Sasha [happy voice, as she continues to pat her cat] “This is Beatrix. I was feeling VERY down when I 1st moved here to the Bay, after losing my mum and all, so Sid thought it best ……since I wasn’t REALLY bonding with my new family, that I should get myself something like a cat.”

Rosie “Sounds ACE!!!!”

Sasha “Helped that there's this girl at the pet shop named Adrian who ……well .....…she reminds me of me. Yeah, we get along sooooooooo FINE. Yeah, so it’s always pretty cool going there. Picking up new stuff for Beatrix.”

At that moment, the kitty climbs up and sits atop Sasha’s head!!!!!! …..and the 1960s loving teen doesn’t bat an eyelid!!!! [see pic below]

Rosie [shocked voce] “That’s just …… I’ve got fish, goldfish. I LOOOVE them, but I’ve NEVER seen ANYTHING like that before. You’re sooooo calm with her up there ….. on your HEAD !!!!!”

Sasha [smily voice] “Beatrix. She’s weird like that, but I wouldn’t change a thing. [The cat climbs down off Sasha’s head of its OWN accord, with NO prompting etc from Sash] Especially since I know that she won’t be there long. Probably just getting a VERY unique view of the seriously potentially new friend in my life. Yeah, you Rosie.”

Rosie looks a little overwhelmed by Sasha’s comment. Going to a new town, even with a job lined up, is ALWAYS daunting but Sasha seems AWESOME!!!! Beatrix too!!!!! ……. but …..

Sasha [as Beatrix slinks out of the room] “Rosie, I REALLY like you, but ………. “

Rosie [slightly jumping] “But what? I like you, Sash. You’ve make me feel VERY welcome here.”

Sasha [worried that Rosie is the brick thrower] “IF we are going to be friends, I just need to know that you’re TOTALLY honest with me. Not keeping secrets. My previous bestie kept a BIG secret from me. I COULDN’T get over that.”

Rosie [as chirpy as she can] “Honesty. Check.”

Sasha “Now, I just …….. I want you to tell me the 1st thing then comes into your head when I say a number of words.”

Rosie [curiously] “OK.”

Sasha “Let’s ….let’s start then. What about ……BELLA?”

Rosie [after a short pause] “Twilight.”

Sasha [after being kinda encouraged by that response] “Next is …… EMMA?”

Rosie “I sooooooo LOVED her in “Easy A”. Yeah, Emma Stone.”

Sasha [further encouraged by no hint of Rosie knowing bout the mermaids] “Good. What about …..CLEO?”

Rosie [curiously] “Like the magazine???”

Sasha [after she smiles at that response] “Almost there. Next is ……RIKKI?”

Rosie [still really wanting make a good impression] “Aaaaaah. A boy who kissed me in, like, 5th grade …..when I was, like, 10 years old. Did it when he lost a dare. I HATED having boy germs.”

Sasha REALLY smiles. The story sounded funny AND still not the slightest hint of the mermaids …..

Rosie “Sash, what ….what was that all about?”

Sasha “ONE more question. If you met a MERMAID, what would you do?”

Rosie [shocked voice] “A WHAT?!?!”

Sasha [serious voice] “Would you contact a scientist and have them, like, dissected or would you BEYOND want to be their friend?”

Rosie [who sees the serious expression on Sasha’s face] “You’re not ……not kidding? Are you? [sasha’s facial expression doesn’t change] I’d soooooooooooooo want to be their FRIEND. I looooooooooooooooove mermaids. Ever since I was a kid. That’s kinda way I have goldfish. My fave of my fishies is soooooooooooo called Ariel.”

Sasha smiles. She just KNOWS that Rosie isn’t lying about this …….so she obviously ISN’T Angelo’s accomplice …..

Rosie [upon seeing the smile] “So …..what was THAT all about?”

Sasha “You’re going to be around for a while? Like be a resident of this town?”

Rosie [happy voice] “DEFINEITLEY.”

Sasha “Well, I HATE to be overly mysterious with a new friend …but that's something you’ll find out soon enough if you’re sticking around.”

Rosie [slightly bemused at what Sasha is taking about] “Sounds cooooooooool. I’m just glad that looks like I’ve ALREADY found a GREAT new friend in you.”
Sasha “Well ……. I think that that thing I was avoiding at the surf club is over by now. Let’s head to Angelo’s.”

Rosie [as Sasha stands and starts to head for the front door] “Sounds GREAT. Will your cat ….. will Beatrix be OK? By herself”

Sasha “She’s already climbed on my head today. She’ll TOTES be OK”

With that, Rosie gets up off the couch and they both head for the bus stop back to the main part of town.

+++

In the bush on the outskirts of Mangrove River ……..

Heath [with a rifle in hand] “I’ve got NO problem doing it, but I want to know WHY your want me to kill a kangaroo?”

Indi “Simple. You kill it and then you EAT it. [Heath looks at her curiously] You NEED to prepare your body ……for the change that the MIGHTY spell will bring !!!!!!!!!”

Indi then laughs MANIACALLY !!!!!!!! …….which echoes all through the forest !!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

Sasha and Beatrix [aka Demi Harman's cat]

demikittyonhead_zps6e380d87.jpg

MANY thanks to Red, Sarah and pembie for your AMAZING comments!!!

CHAPTER 38 !!!!!

BANG !!!!!

A shot rings out in the bush …….and a kangaroo crashes to the ground!!! Heath’s latest bullet has hit its mark!!!!! There are more kangaroos nearby and Heath goes to fire the rifle once more, but …….

Indi [sternly] “Heath, that’s ENOUGH. You’ve killed THREE already. All we need!!!”

Heath [menacingly]“But I’ve REALLY got a taste for blood now.”

Indi “But RUBY’S blood AND Gypsy’s AND the mermaids’ are far better than some defenseless Roos. Don’t you think?”

Heath still has his finger on the trigger ……..but he quickly drops the rifle to his side, such is his lust for vengeance against the Bay and especially several of its residents!!!!!!

Heath “OK. You win. What happens now?”

Indi “Whilst you were killing those 3 kangaroos, I was brushing up on the spell I need to perform.”

Heath “SO, what’s the deal, witchy lady of mine?”

Heath wraps his arms round Indi’s waist and MUCHLY kisses her!!!!!! …..before ……

Heath “And hey, I saw this movie version of Macbeth …….. “

Indi [cutting in, “slightly stunned”] “YOU watched Macbeth?”

Heath [grinning] “It was an Aussie version AND the 3 witches were naked most of the time!!!!”

Indi [“wakes up”] “Hey, that’s NOT my scene. It’s that BITCH Ruby who flashes her flesh !!!! [sternly] NOT me!!!”

Heath “A guy can dream. Anyway, what’s going on with those Kangas I killed?”

Indi “What’s happening is that its time for me to do my thing!!!!”

Heath is MUCHLY in awe as Indi starts to incant a spell in what sounds like some ancient foreign language. She seemed to initially stumble over some of the pronunciation, but then the spell seemed to possess Indi ……so the words became second nature to her ……….

The River Boy almost couldn't believe it when, one by one, the kangaroos he killed mostly disintegrated in front of his very eyes …….with, by the time Indi had completed the spell, only the raw edible meat of the 3 Roos have survived !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Indi took some soothing, post spell breaths …….

Heath [shocked voice] “WOAH, babe !!!!!! That was .,…….. the Bay, it soooooooooo doesn’t stand a CHANCE against us. Yeah, I can MUCHLY see you doing the SAME thing to Ruby !!!!!!!!”

Indi is taken aback by her b/f’s comments …….

Indi [annoyed voice]”OBVIOUSY you haven’t actually been listening to me. I’m not gonna do that to Ruby and the others. That’s YOUR job. It’s MY responsibility to get you into the BEST shape you CAN be for a battle against the likes of these mermaids, cos for sure THEY”LL try to stop us for destroying the Bay.”

Heath [curious voice] “I REALLY don’t get it. What’s to happen now??? …..and yeah, I got distracted when you were telling me .......cos you’ve got a bod that’s SOOOOOO out of this world.”

Indi smiles at Heath’s comment about her, but then ……

Indi [slightly annoyed voice] “OK. You’re gonna eat the RAW kangaroo meat. That will get you into the shape you NEED to be in for me to perform the MEGA Bay killing spell on you!!!!!!!

Indi laughs a VERY wicked laugh whilst ……..

Heath [ominous voice] “So these kangaroos, there like the entrée to wiping the smiles of those STUPID Baysiders faces!!!!”

Indi “You betcha !!!!!”

With that, Heath EAGERLY dines on the raw kangaroo meat ……… his bloodlust getting STRONGER with EVERY bite!!!!

+++

The festivities for the Bay’s new advertising campaign/keeping Rub & Billy in the Bay steadily wind to a close, and Bilby are about to head for home when Lottie approaches ………..

Lottie [exited voice] “I’ve GOT it!!!!!!!”

Ruby [surprised voice] “Got what??”

Lottie “The RIGHT calculations!!!!! Seeing ALL those Baysiders who’ve gone onto GREAT things SERIOUSLY got me thinking .......so I had a SEROIUS brainwave !!!!!!!! Billy, have you got your ID card on you?”

Billy [as he removes the card form his jeans’ pocket] “Don’t leave home without it.”

Lottie hugs both Ruby & Billy at the same time, with a slight tendency towards Billy. After the quick hug ends,…….

Lottie [excited voice] “Well, let’s head for the beach. We’ll go down to the rock pool end. No one should be there, so we can greet you know who and tell him what’s happened. Lessen the blow of what we’ve AMAZINGLY done.”

Ruby “His shock will be worth it as soon as he sees Sasha. I tell you, those two, I just KNOW they are meant to be together. Just like Billy and me.”

Ruby kisses her beloved on the lips. Softly at first, before the kiss gets steadily more passionate. As they kiss, Lottie is “slightly” breaking inside, as she’s REALLY got a crush on Billy ……but Lottie keeps a smile on her face, not letting Billy & Ruby see her true emotions.

+++

As Ruby, Billy & Lottie head towards the rock pool at the far end of the main beach, the mermaids, Charlie & Bianca head back home. As they bask in the GREAT news that Ruby & Billy are staying AND that the Bay is sure to be saved by this new GLOBAL ad campaign, Leah arrives at their house. VJ is with her and, unbeknownst to the mother and son, someone has followed them ………

Charlie [surprised voice] “Leah, I didn’t know ……..you never said that you wanted to over to our place at the party.”

Leah [nervous voice] “It’s ,……. I didn't think of mentioning it at the party as …….well, I didn’t know if I were going to come here.”

Bianca “Sounds intriguing. What’s up?”

VJ “Yeah, mum. You suggested we should come over, which is cool, cos the “Angels” and Charlie and Bianca are ACE, but you NEVR said why.”

Leah [nervous voice once more] “I’ve ……. I’ve got something that I’ve got to say to Em and the girls.”

AT that moment, there’s a knock on the door, and when Bianca answers it …….

Bianca [surprised voice] “Angelo, what ……. It’s certainly OUR day for visitors.”

Angelo “Leah, you CAN’T tell them.”

Charlie “Tell who what??”

Leah [strongly] “I can AND I’m going to!!!!!”

Angelo “But IF you do tell, I’m not going to hold back either.”

Leah “I NEED to do this. The stress ……..it’s TOO much.”

Leah does indeed look VERY stressed, and ………

Bella “ What’s ……what’s going on?”

Charlie “Yeah, Leah, What’s up? We’re besties. You can tell me ANYTHING.”

Angelo [sternly] “Better not or EVERYTHING gets spilled. Right here. Right now.”

Leah “I don’t care. They ALL deserve to know.”

Rikki [annoyed voice] “Deserve to know WHAT ???? And hey, you KNOW my patience levels, so someone start talking or I’ll use my powers and ……

Charlie [loud, stern voice that even makes Rikki flinch] “ Rikki, DON’T you dare !!!!!”

Cleo “ Now, come on everyone. The Bay’s had a GREAT day. No need to wreck it amongst ourselves. Leah, PLEEEEEASE tell us whatever it is that you came over here to say.”

Leah takes a deep breath, with Angelo also on tender hooks ……….

Leah “Emma, Rikki, Cleo and Bella, I ………………….. “

Angelo [cutting in] “Leah, DON’T!!!!! or I’ll tell.”

Leah “NO !!!!! I’ll tell him. This day, it’s about people being honest. The world HONESTLY knowing what a GREAT place the Bay is, so I’m gonna tell. “Angels”, I ……………….. “

Emma [cutting in] “It was YOU, wasn’t it? Leah, YOU threw the brick threatening us …………. “

Rikki [angry voice]”AND made us change into, you know, in PUBLIC!!!!! Why???? Tell us or ……….. “

Rikki looks set to activate her powers, which are bound to cause Leah harm when ……….

Cleo [as calm as she can] “Rikki, let her speak. I BEYOND want to know!!!!”

Rikki also sees the disapproving look on Emma’s face, and ……..she moves her hand an arm into a safe [non power activation] position …..

Leah [after a deep breath] “Guys, I …….. the Diner was going under. I thought that with you lot AND Ruby gone, the Bay would get back to normal …………………. “

The mermaids, Charlie, Bianca AND VJ are all STUNNED that it was LEAH, their good friend or mum, who is the mermaid hater, but …………….

Leah “I wanted to tell you guys several times, but Angelo had something over me.”

Rikki [VERY stern voice] “Spill, or I REALLY will use my powers!!!!!!”

Leah looks at her son VJ and …………….

Leah [as she starts to cry] “Veej …………. “ [her teary voice trails off]

ALL in the room, even Angelo, are in a stunned silence. Sounds like Leah is about to reveal something VERY big ……..

VJ [worried voice] “Mum, you can tell me ANYTIHNG.”

Leah tries to hold back her tears, but it’s almost impossible ………….

Leah [VERY teary voice] “Veej …… Oh, VJ ……. Vinnie ……he’s not ……. [deep breath] Angelo ……..he’s your ……….. “ [her voice trails off]

VJ [nervously] “My .......what???””

Leah [teary voice] “Angelo. He’s your …….dad.”

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

The version of “MacBeth” Heath referred to .........

http://macbeththefeaturefilm.com.au/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434541/

MANY thanks to Red, Sarah and pembie for your TERRIFIC comments!!!

It’s EXCELLENT that you’re all MUCHLY enjoying this fic !!!

CHAPTER 39 !!!!!

EVERYONE at the Chanca abode is in STUNNED silence. Leah & VJ are soooooo close, and, despite what happened in Vinnie’s life, VJ has ALWAYS had a strong connection with the V-Man as well……especially with Leah telling her son how Vinnie appeared as a bear at his birthday party that time AND how VJ was VERY distressed when Reverend Elijah showed Leah and VJ the headstone/grave of their beloved Vinnie.

It‘s Emma who breaks the silence …….

Emma “Guys, I think Leah, VJ and Angelo should go [see gets varied looks form those around her] ….. to sort things out in private. This is BIG, so no need for us to stick our noses in it.”

Leah especially is surprised by what Emma said, given how anti the mermaids she has been, but….

Cleo “NO WAY !!!! This is REALLY juicy goss. We should hear it ALL. Leah OWES us for trying to drive us out of town.”

Bianca “I’m with Em.”

Rikki “Me too. After all, with THIS town’s grapevine, will be common knowledge in NO TIME anyway.”

Whilst EVERYONE starts to get over the shock of Rikki not pushing the point and wanting to know now, Leah weighs up this PERILOUS sitch and …..

Leah [nervously, as she looks straight at VJ] “I don’t really CARE what others think right now. It’s YOU that matters. You want me to tell everyone here when I tell you, then that’s what I’ll do.”

VJ is muchly still OVERAWED by what’s occurred. Sure, he didn’t really have THAT much to do with Vinnie, in terms of SEEING his dad, but their connection has always been strong …thanks, now ironically, to Leah …….

VJ [after a deep breath] “Let’s do it here. Like Rikki said, its gonna be all OVER the Bay soon enough anyway …… but …….. “ [his voice trails off]

Leah [a little nervously] “But ….what?”

VJ [looking at Angelo] “Gypsy should be here ……. She IS still our g/f, isn’t she?”

Angelo [after thinking that he’s not so sure about that right now] “I’ll call her. She should DEFINITELY know this. Oh, and there’s someone else I better. There’s a friend of the family starting at the restaurant today.”

+++

Whilst Angelo contacts Gypsy and the restaurant, Ruby, Billy & Lottie have made it to near the rock pool at the far end of the main beach. There’s no one in the rock pool or ANYWHERE in sight. Billy comments on how these are the PERFECT circumstances to bring Blake Dean from the early 1990s into the 21st Century ……..

Lottie “So, what date are we aiming for?”

Ruby “April 05, 1992 …… Two days after the love of his life died AND just a DAY before Blake himself passed away.”

Billy “Rubes, have I EVER told you that you’re AMAZING for thinking of this “slightly” insane, in a good way, plan?”

Before Ruby gets a chance to answer, Billy hugs her AND softly kisses his g/f on the lips. Even with that brief kiss, Billy can tell that Ruby, as much as this is HER grand plan, is nervous about it ….. and nervous about how her bestie friendship with Sasha is riding on this Blake plan being a TOTAL success.

When the kiss end, Billy is just about to input the all important co ordinates into his ID card, when Lottie – the brainiac who finally was able to solve the calculations conundrum – approaches him. She gets REAL CLOSE and …..

Lottie [whispered adoringly in Billy’s ear] “I LOVE you.”

Lottie takes a few steps back. Billy has a look on his face not of shock, or reciprocation of what Lottie has said, but one of nonchalance ….. like her declaration of love maybe hasn’t hit him yet.

Billy himself has NO idea how to really process what Lottie just said. He knows that she went all crazy when he morphed into Anne Hathaway, but this is just ……..

Billy decides the best way to deal with the sitch is to focus on the task at hand here. He types Lottie’s calculations into the [most of the time] invisible key pad on his ID card, but Billy inputs the 2nd last number incorrectly and ………….

Billy “Here goes, guys.”

Billy, still “thrown“by what Lottie said, hits the enter button ……… and ……….. NO ONE appears in front of them – like they SHOULD have.

Ruby [a little concerned] “Ah, isn’t Blake supposed to appear here in front of us, so we can explain to the sitch to him.”

Lottie [a LOT concerned] “What happened? Oh God, my calculations. I thought they were TOTALLY perfect. [she looks at Billy who looks ashen faced] Billy, what happened?”

Ruby [also MUCHLY seeing the distress on her man‘s face, but trying to underplay things] “Come on. Nothing can be THAT bad.”

Billy [stressed voice] “Yeah. It can. [billy looks muchly stressed, as he runs his hands feverishly thru his hair] It sooooo can.”

Ruby knows that she’s not a brain, so she does the best thing she feels like she CAN do right now. She wraps her arms tightly round her b/f, whilst ……

Lottie [somewhat forthrightly] “BILLY. What happened? Where’s Blake? He SHOULD be here. My calcs were PERFECT.”

Billy [with Ruby STILL hugging his pretty tightly] “Your calculations ……. they were “spot on” ……but ………. “ [his voice trails off, as a tear rolls down his right cheek]

Lottie “Sounding ………….. “

She stops as she thinks that maybe THAT admission of love might have affected things ……

Ruby [worried voice, as it’s seldom that she’s seen her man in tears] “What’s up, Billy?”

Billy [after extricating himself from the hug AND following a deep breath] “The calculations ……..we’ve gotta get to the beach near the Diner. Blake’s emerged there. I stuffed up. Come on. We GOTTA find him before anyone else.”

Billy immediately starts running in the direction of the Diner, with a worried and confused Ruby and Lottie not far behind him.

+++

Billy got the calculations wrong BUT he DID get where Blake would emerge right, in 2013 but not that far orm the Diner, ……. but to the 1990s teen, nothing seems to be any different to what he is used to as he walks along the beach. Mind you, Blake isn’t REALLY paying attention to ANYTING as he mopes and he slowly plods along. Walking about in a daze because the love of his love, his soul mate Meg Bowman passed away just 2 days ago. Blake knows that he’s already having dark thoughts …….. of ending it all …..and hopefully, maybe, somehow, ending up spending eternity with Meg.

AS Blake slowly gets closer to the pier and the building that these days houses the Diner, Alf [fresh form the STIRRING launch of the Bay’s new ad campaign] makes his way onto the beach heading for the bait shop. As it’s not THAT often these days to see people wander along the beach near the Diner, Alf initially catches a glimpse of the teen. He doesn’t think much of it at first, but then realise that the boy looks ….. kinda familiar.

Alf, as he looks at some new bait shop stock which was delivered just before he went t the surf club today, looks at the teen male heading in his direction. Whoever it is has their head bowed, their feet are barely lifting of the ground as they walk. Yeah, it’s more like a shuffle. Alf, having just seen the photos of some of the Bay’s most famous former residents, begins to think that maybe ALL of that is playing about with his mind …….cos the teen heading his way is starting to look VERY very familiar ……

Alf [to himself] “No ……… it just …… just couldn’t be”

Blake, still in a daze, subconsciously sees Alf …… but Blake realizes something isn’t quite right, and TRIES putting a brave spin on things ……

Blake “Look, Mr. Stewart, I KNOW I’ve been stressing you and Ails out these past few days, but I didn’t realise you’ve been tearing you’re hair out.”

Alf is STUNNED!!!! This boy, whoever he is, looks AND sounds like someone he buried over 20 LONG years ago ……

Blake [truing to sound upbeat, so Alf doesn’t sense his dark thoughts] “So ……. I’m not really in the mood for anything right now, but I could always do with some money could help you with those fishing lures and the like that you’ve just got. Why are they here though? The general store’s MILES away, unless you wanted to work near the beach today. Good day for it.”

Alf REALLY can’t believe it. The general store. The Bay hasn’t had one of them for AGES. Surely this chat with Blake is taking place in Alf’s head ….cos of all the memories seeing the photos of Shannon, Angel, Lynn etc has bought back. AND its not like Alf didn’t “see” Ailsa when he had that brain tumor …….

Alf [nervously] “Blake. Blake Dean?”

Blake [seeing the confused look on Alf’s face] “The one and only.”

Alf [shocked at the confident way Blake answered] “Could you …………. “ [his voice trails off]

Blake “Like sSERIOSULY, what happened to your hair AND everything. You look older. ……. I KNOW …….[deep breath] what happened affected me, but …………….. “

Alf [cutting in] “Could you wait right here? I’ve just want to go inside there [points to the Diner] and get someone. OK?”

Blake “Sure. Can do that.”

As Alf heads for the Diner entrance, to get Irene to see f she too can see this person who LOOKS and sounds MHCLY like the teen who lived in is house 20 years ago, Blake himself starts to REALLY take in his now-that- he-thinks-of-it strange chat with Alf …….. so Blake decides NOT to wait for Alf.

He heads for the main beach, but the emotions are ALL too much. He passes by the surf club, and slumps next to one of the many VERY tall trees which line the beach. Blake muchly starts to cry …… about Meg, about how different Alf looked, about how even different the Bay looked as he made his way towards where he is now.

++++

Meanwhile, Alf & Irene emerge from the Diner. Alf REALLY thinks he is seeing things now, as Blake is NOWEHER in sight ……..

Irene “What’s going on, Alf? I mean the view is nice, and it’s a great day, and there are no customers inside but …….. “[her vice trails off]

Alf “Sorry, Irene. Must be my mind playin' tricks on me.”

Alf and Irene are then further surprised, when Billy, Ruby and Lottie rush past them. Alf or even Irene can’t recall Ruby EVER being THIS sporty, so Alf & Iren keep an eye of the teen trio as they head up the beach – in the direction of the lighthouse. Billy, as he runs, IS concerned that there's no sign of Blake, but maybe he’s ventured onto one of the tracks tween the main beach and this one.

+++

Elsewhere, Sasha and Rosie recently got off the bus and are on their way to Rosie’s new job at Angelo’s. During the bus ride, Rosie got a phone call. Angelo wants her to actually start work today – it won’t just be a day of ONLY familiarizing herself with her workplace …… so as they approach the surf club …..

Sasha “Sure you don’t want me up there for moral support? I’ll be the BEST customer EVER and they’ll HAVE to keep you on.”

Rosie [smiling] “That's AWESOME sweet of you, but I’ll stand on my own two feet or starters. [nervously] If things anen't going so well …….. “

Sasha [cutting in] “NOTHING is going to go wrong. THAT’S your mantra for today. Say it.”

Rosie [chirpily] “Nothing is going to go wrong.”

Sasha smiles and then hugs Rosie ........ who then heads for the surf club. Sasha, who’s now at a bit of a loss – she never ACTAULLY thought her pep talk to Rosie would be AS affective as it was – isn’t sure of what to do with herself now ……

………but the decision is made for her when, just over the crashing of the waves, she can hear someone crying. Sasha admits that her 1st thought was Rosie, but sound more like a MALE crying. She then spots a teen boy, under one of the nearby trees, who is curled up in the foetal position !!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

MUCHLY thanks to Red, Sarah and pembie for your ACE comments!!!

I must admit that although I always planned for Billy to make an error with the co ordinates, it was a late call to have Lottie confess her love just before they bought Blake into the present day !!!!

CHAPTER 40 !!!!!

Sasha quietly approaches the muchly in tears Blake. She’s encouraged that she gained a new friend today in Rosie …..and allayed Rosie’s fears that she’d have no mates in her new home town. Sasha sits beside this boy she KNOWS that she’s never seen before. She wonders why he’s in tears. Looks like a tourist who’s not having such a good time in the Bay ……..

Sasha [kinda nervously] “Whatever it is …..will be OK.”

Blake is taken aback, He looks up quickly, surprised that someone has crept up on him …….ESPECIALLY this girl who’s dressed like someone form the PAST. Blake is REALLY confused now. Maybe …. Things seem so weird.

Sasha sees how confused Blake looks ……and how cute he is. Seems funny that this boy who she’s never met before AND who seems to be in sooooo much emotional pain she senses just MIGHT be the one who ends her man drought …… but she KNOWS she’s got to help the boy 1st …… before ANY thoughts of acting on her quite burgeoning love …….

Sasha [as she puts her left hand gently on his right shoulder] “Can I …… I REALLY want to help you. You …….is there anything I can do?”

Blake looks into Sasha’s eyes. He’s further confused …. not by her clothes [in this case a retro looking white, with back polka dots, dress - see pic below] but that he feels something for this stranger. Maybe cos she’s someone he’s never seen before. Maybe cos she has the same dark color hair as his beloved Meg.

NO, Blake thinks to himself. I shouldn’t ……. Meg’s not long in her grave, with me just minutes ago wanting to be with her and now this.

Blake DOES realise that whoever it is with her soft, gentle hand on his shoulder IS a reason not to abandon this world and end it all.

Blake [tentatively] “Who ….. who are you? [more confidently] And WHY are you DRESSED like that? It’s the 90s, not the 60s.”

It’s Sasha’s turn to be taken aback. The 90s did he say? No, can’t be. Mind MUST be playing tricks on me, Sasha muses. She decides that whatever this boy was crying about must have affected his perceptions of the world …that it was just some silly slip of the tongue ,,,,,

Sasha “The name’s Sasha ….. and …… can I contact someone for you? You look …….. are you here in the Bay alone?”

Blake [still weirded out by Sasha’s clothes, but muchly appreciative of how kind she is] “I ….. don’t know WHAT’S going on. Mr. Stewart, he looks ……. his hair …… it’s just …… “ [his voices trail off]

Sasha [surprised that this stranger knows ALF ....of all people] “YOU know....……. I could take you ……. [sasha back tracks to a previous thought] Did you REALLY say that it’s the 90s before? As in 1990s, cos I know I LOOOVE my retro style, but you look VERY …… your clothes ……….. “

Blake bursts into tears, which further surprises Sasha, easily making her stop what she was saying …….

Blake [through the tears] “I’ve lost her. Everyone ……..[blake shakes his head] Where am I? Mr. Stewart …… just tell me …… what’s going on?”

Sasha sees how distressed the teen is. She doesn’t even care right now that she doesn’t even know his name ….as sounds like getting the boy to wherever Alf is now is the answer. She grabs her mobile out of her pocket and starts to locate Alf’s details in her contact list when ……..

Blake [perplexed voice] “What ….what is THAT?”

Sasha “It’s my ……… [she once more harks back to his 1990s comment and doesn't want to make this boy even more confused – after all, mobile phones back then were the size of bricks …and NOTHING like the snazzy one that Sasha currently has] Let’s just go and find Mr. Stewart.”

Blake “I …. He was near the pier before. He had sooooooo much less hair, like he’s had chemo and lost it and its only now growing back …..maybe.”

Sasha “Let’s just go and see him. I’m …… I know we’ve not met before, but NO ONE should be in pain the way you were.”

Blake “Thank you …..Sasha, was it? [sash nods] You’re ……. I’ve never even met you before and you’re being sooooo kind to me.”

Sasha [smiley voice] “It’s BEYOND my pleasure ………Now, you know MY name AND Mr. Stewart’s, but …..who are you?”

Blake [surprisingly confidently, given all he is going through] “Blake. Blake Dean.”

Sasha “Well, Blake Dean, let’s get you to Mr. Stewart and his kinda familiar face.”

Sasha stands up and outstretches her hand ……which Blake readily accepts. She helps Blake to his feet, but he stumbles a few steps later …..

Sasha “No offence, but you’re not traveling so good. Put your arm round my shoulder. Should steady you while we get to the pier.”

Blake [as Sasha moves to be right next to him and he takes her up on her offer] “Thanks …… for being so kind to a guy you don't even know.”

Sasha [as they start the walk to the pier] “Sounds like you’ve lost a LOT in your life right now …….[she doesn’t know Blake but feels it best to MUCHLY empathize with his sitch] which is where I was when I 1st came to the Bay. My mum had died so I had to go and live with my …….. you see, my mum never talked about my dad as I grew up and ……… “

Blake smiles at Sasha, who continues telling him about her past, whilst Billy, Ruby & Lottie approach the surf club. Ruby almost can’t believe it. She KNOWS that she wanted Sasha & Blake looks to get together, but to ACTAULLY see them arm in arm is quite weird. Yeah, they aren’t romantically arm in arm, but from the 30 or so metres Ruby is bahind Sasha & Blake [who she recognizes cos of his VERY 90s clothes], things looks cosy. Ruby’s thoughts are interrupted when, beside her, Billy starts to call out …….

Billy “Sas ……….. “

Billy can't say anything further, as Ruby puts his hand quickly over his mouth ……

Lottie [with Billy still trying to talk] “What did you do that for?”

Ruby “Simple. Cupid seems to have ALREADY bought Sasha & Blake together. No point us sticking out noses in right now.”

Billy [after he stops trying to call out and Ruby releases her hand] “Rubes, that’s just ……. “

Billy realises that words aren’t enough. Rather than telling Ruby how adorably selfless she is, he MUCHLY hugs her AND caresses her back, which Ruby always REALLY enjoys. Lottie REALLY isn’t that keen when they kiss ,,,,, and she begins to wonder what, if ANYTHING can split up these literally star crossed lovers!!!!!!

+++

Whilst Ruby, Billy and Lottie follow Sasha & Blake at a safe distance, Gypsy arrives at the Chanca house …….

Gypsy [concerned voice, as Angelo hadn’t told her on the phone what he wanted her here for] “What’s …..what's going on?”

VJ [MUCHLY blurting it out] “ANGELO is my dad!!!!”

Gypsy [shocked] “NO !!!! That …… that can’t be. Leah, you & Vinnie. You were just ……. Will & I were a BASKET CASE in those days compared to you guys.”

Leah [after a deep breath] “Gyps …… this sitch …… it’s …….. YOU’RE the reason it happened !!!!!”

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

Sasha’s [trademark retro] white dress ……bonus of having Beatrix in the pic !!!!

demidotdress_zpsf6ff4e8a.jpg

Archived