Couple Of The Year

Guest JosieTash

MANY thanks to Sarah, pembie and Red for your AWESOME comments!!!

Sarah, see below for more of the fall out of the bust up !!!!

pembie, I will say that I’m planning on there being a pretty big battle towards the end ….. but it’s not set in stone just yet. It’s like the whole Jane Whincup/travel review thing wasn’t initially part of this story when I was 1st thinking of ideas for this fic, but I totally fell in love with the idea.

Red, whilst neither Angelo or Heath are in the action below, Indi's certainly still muchly in vengeful mode.

CHAPTER 21!!!!!

Indi wonders what Sasha could mean. It’s like, THIS could maybe even a way to destabilise Ruby/Billy. Indi also decides to resist telling Sasha “I told you so”, despite how much she despises Ruby these days ……

Indi [caringly, as she sits next to Sasha] “Want to tell me about it? Might help to vent even more than you have. TOTALLY get it off your chest.”

Sasha [still quite emotional] “I’m sooooo glad you’re my sister ….. but what’s ……what’s up, I can’t …. can’t tell you.”

Indi is a combination of both worried AND pleased. Sounds like Ruby’s got a BIG secret. One that’s ALREADY busted up her ‘ship with Sasha, but what else could it do? Like, could Indi use whatever this clandestine info to break up Bilby?

Indi [a little tentatively, after she puts her arm round the back on Sasha’s neck and onto her shoulder] “This secret ……..”

Sasha [cutting in] “As much as I HATE Ruby right now, it’s STILL not my “place” to tell you.”

Sasha quickly gets up from the couch. She eagerly heads for safety of her room – slamming the door behind her. She all but jumps onto her bed, and is sprawled across it like she was with the couch. Her face is deep within her pillows, and Sasha starts REALLY crying once more. Part of her knows that Indi was just trying to be a good, hopefully helpful sister, but Sasha’s just too ANGRY at Ruby for her deception to want to talk to anyone right now. Sasha’s kinda expecting a knock on the door, but she’s glad that Indi knows better to approach her at a time like this.

Back in the main room, Indi is deep in thought bout this whole secret sitch, and how she might be able to use it to her advantage. Who knows, MAYBE it’s something about the mermaids that the town DOESN’T know about. MAYBE Ruby thought she could tell Sasha whatever this obviously VERY shocking secret is. Actually, maybe RUBY is now also a mermaid. Yeah, perhaps her “sisters” told her how to become like them - enabling Ruby to REALLY deal with the Heath threat. Indi is aware that NO ONE in town, aside from the mermaids themselves and Charlie, know how the girls changed from regular human beings to their current at-times-half-fish state, but if they allowed JOEY to become a mermaid ……..

Indi’s brain is sooooooooooooo swimming with thoughts, but she decides to clear her mind. Maybe that will help her get some perspective and clarity. Indi never actually stopped the DVD that Sasha had been “catching”, so now Indi’s seemingly mindlessly watching the film. As she does so, something she sees makes Indi has a wry smile on her face for the 2nd time today ………

Indi [VERY happy voice] “Thank you, Hermione Granger!!!!! [calmer voice] Now, time to ring someone who knows about this stuff. Yeah, the BEST way to end my problems with that [sarcastic voice] couple of the year [normal voice] is to .............make Billy TOTALLY fall in love with ME !!!!! .......and the best way to do THAT quickly right now is [menacing voice] MAGIC !!!!!! [upbeat voice] Yeah, beat the lot at THAT house at their own game !!!!"

Indi is, of course, “slightly” annoyed when Dex doesn't answer his phone. Shes leaves a message, as he’s SURELY the best person to help her with this kind of thing.

+++

Elsewhere, Billy is at the caravan park house. He’s in the longue room and although Billy [for the time being] doesn’t live here, he agreed days ago to help Roo & Harvey out with something. Roo however called and said that they are running late. Whilst waiting, Billy uses the time to work on the BIG project in his life, bringing Blake into the 21st Century. He’s deep in thought when he hears what sounds like a familiar voice loudly saying hello as someone enters the house …………

Billy [without looking up at who’s just arrived] “Indi, no one home but me right now.”

Lottie [a little breathless, as she puts the 2 suitcases in her hands on the ground] “Hi Billy. Why ….. why did you call me Indi?”

Billy [after he gets up off the couch and is quite surprised to see Lottie] “Because …… never mind. Why are you ……….. [he notices the suitcases beside her] What’s the deal with the luggage?”

Lottie [slightly confused] “Would have thought that Dad would ……… No, wait. That’s right. You don’t live here at the moment. I just WISH they’d catch that mad man who’s after Ruby.”

Billy [with much conviction] “TOTALLY. [normal voice] Looks like YOU will be living here though. What’s the deal?”

Lottie “Well ….. long story short. My mum’s new man and I disliked each other since the MOMENT we met, so Mum & Dad thought it best if I stay here in the Bay. I thought Mum would’ve chosen ME over her new b/f, but ………..”

Lottie starts to cry. She knows she preferred to stay in the Bay in the past, but being here becasue of this choice her mum made doesn’t make things easy. Billy isn’t exactly sure what to do. It would be easy if it were Ruby who was crying. He’d hug her and try to insist that things would be alright, but doing so to another girl would feel weird. Billy thinks about putting his hand on her shoulder. Something comforting like that …….

…….but then help thankfully appears when Roo & Harvey arrive. They immediately see Lottie AND muchly notice that she is in tears. Harvey hugs his daughter whilst Roo tells Billy that they asked him to be here today to help Lottie unpack and settle in ….. to his old room.

Billy “Look, maybe i should go. This REALLY looks like a family matter”.

Roo “I hope you’d stay actually. Help Lottie unpack. Might help her take her mind off things. Besides, she’s been rather stoic about this sitch until now, but you come along and she ‘breaks’. Looks like you're good for her. Perhaps some NON family company is what she needs right now.“

Billy, as he starts to think that BRAINY Lottie could help with the Blake sitch, sees Lottie remove herself from the embrace with her dad. She’s still partly teary, but that BIG hug – showing her that she’s still MUCHLY loved by one of her parents – helps greatly.

Roo “Lottie, if you’re up to it, Billy’s gonna help you unpack and the like.”

Lottie “That’s sooooooo sweet of you.”

Billy “Well, your dad asked and helping you might help me.”

Lottie [inquisitively] “What do you mean?”

Billy “Tell you when we get your things upstairs.”

Lottie is intrigued by that, and eagerly grabs the lighter of her suitcases. She & Billy quickly get her things up into her room, placing the suitacses etc on the floor for the time being. Billy insists that he’s got to make a quick phone call ……. which he does to Ruby, who is at work. After the rather loved up greetings are dispensed with …….

Billy “Lottie’s back in town. For GOOD it sounds. She’ll be living here at the caravan park.”

Ruby [glad but confused] “That's great, but .......... "

Billy [slightly cutting in] “She’s quite the brain, and if I was living here like I usually am …….. “ [his voice trails off]

Ruby [“wakes up”] “Oh !!! you want to tell her ………. Is that wise after the Sasha DEBACLE? “

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MANY thanks to Sarah, Red and pembie for your BRILLIANT comments!!!

Red and pembie, all will be revealed in due course.

CHAPTER 22!!!!!

Billy can see Ruby’s point, but ……..

Billy “Rubes, Heath is sooooooo gonna get caught soon, and I can move back in here, and then …….. “

Ruby [cutting in, with a cheeky voice]“Maybe Mum will let you STAY at our place.”

Billy “You DO remember she caught us …….. “

Ruby [cutting in] “No need to say more. How EMBARESSMENT that night was. I just ………. and are you SURE that Lottie’s here forever? Romeo knows your secret, so does Miles and they’ve left that house ……” [her voice trails off]

Billy “But people have left the Bay too who know the “Angels” secret …… AND I really think, without UBER brains like Dex and April in town, that Lottie’s going to help me GREATLY. You want Sasha to have the ULTIMATE b/f, don’t you?”

Ruby “You know I do, but that’s soooooooooo emotional blackmail. You REALLY are one of us these days.“

Billy [smily voice] “Yep …. Aside from when I need to be a panther, a cuddly toy or a dog or …… “
Ruby [cutting in, happy voice] “I totally get you. [normal voice] I guess that her dad already knows. Now ……… “ [her voice trails off, as Ruby is deep in thought]

Billy [after about 30 seconds] “Rubes, have you got a customer there? We can continue this convo later if so.”

Ruby “No, it’s OK. Was just thinking of the PERFECT person you could morph into to show Lottie your ‘deal’.”

Billy “Definitely NOT April.”

Ruby “Yeah, Lottie would scratch your eyes out. Suggest not Dex either, or …….. “

Billy [cutting in] “Her little brother. God rest his soul.”

Ruby “Whatever you decide, think you should have at least Roo & Harvey there when you tell her.”

Billy “Soon as I think of someone or something, I’ll tell and show Lottie.”

Ruby [happy voice] “AWESOME !!!! Blake & Sasha, here we come!!!!! [Ruby makes a LOUD kissing noise, and then in a seductive voice] Catch you tonight, sexy soulie.”

Billy [he reciprocates the air kiss and says in a sexy voice] “Right back at you, oh prized jewel of mine.”

Both hang up the phone and whilst Ruby gets back to work, Billy starts thinking of the perfect morph for Lottie.

+++

Indi is on the front patio of the farm house. She’s getting frustrated, as she REALLY wants to bust up you know who. She’s left more than a few messages on Dex’s phone AND on the answering machine of the landline phone of the flat that her brother, April & Joey are renting in Bathurst. All to no avail. Indi can’t help herself. She phones Dex’s mobile again, but this time ……..

Dex [weary voice, with the sound of crying babies all about him] “Indi, what ……….”

Indi [annoyed voice, cutting in] “Where have you been? I’ve been trying to call for AGES.”

Dex almost can’t believe that Indi either doesn’t hear or doesn’t care about the cries of his children …….

Dex [whilst rocking little Charlotte in his arms] “I’m trying to my beautiful daughter to settle down.”

Indi [who actually NOW hears/pays attention to the cries of the child] “Can’t, like, Joey or April deal with her?”

Dex “’Fraid not. April’s at work and Joey’s got her arms full with Danica ….who’s just as teary as Charlotte who’s in MY arms right now. [cooing voice, and he continues to gently rock her] Come on, Charlotte. You can do it. Be a good girl for daddy.”

Indi “Sorry to be a BIG pain, but I REALLY need your help.”

Dex “Can it ……… [Joey enters the longue room of the flat, from the bedroom, with a FINALLY calmed down Danica. Dex sees Joey place the child in its crib, not far away from the quite content Adrian who is in the play pen] Joey, I KNOW you’ve just settled Danica, bu ………………….”

Joey [cutting in] “Who’s on the phone?”

Dex “Indi. Sounding serious, given that she’s left a GAZZILION messages lately, but with the kids ……..”

Joey [cutting in] “Think you should take it. [Joey gestures to take Charlotte from Dex, and he gently hands the bub over to the mother of his triplets] Hope I can work the same “magic” on her that I did on Danica. At least Adrian’s no troubles as ALWAYS. It’s like, she reminds me of Em. Bet it’s those mer …… [a laughing, but most embraessed voice] Oops, I ALMOST said it. Whoever said baby brain is a myth is SOOOO wrong. [normal voice] Right now, wish all THREE of our kids had “Angel” genes. [Dex nods in agreement whilst Joey runs her hand gently over especially the forehead of their crying daughter, and in a cooing voice] You wanna play with your toys and Adrian, don’t you? Be a good girl for mummy and you can.”

That gets Joey nowhere so she heads for the bedroom, as she can see that Dex is nonchalantly waiting to speak to Indi. Joey knows that it’s still quite a weird sitch that she & Dex & April are in. One that hasn’t gone unnoticed OR uncommented on in their current home town.

Dex “So, oh sister of mine, what’s up? Let me guess. You NEVER want to wear a bikini EVER again, so you’re going to move here, far FAR from the coast and be a GREAT babysitter for us again?”

Indi “Not even REMOTELY close. You’ve watched every “Harry Potter” film a MILION times, so I have a question.“

Dex [frustrated, given what it sounds like this call is about] “I’m knee deep in crying kids, and you ring me God how many times to ask me some movie trivia.”

Indi [defensively] “NO !!!! Not trivia at all. A SERIOUS question …about magic.”

Dex [with Charlotte’s cries in the background] “Now I’m intrigued.”

Indi “I want to make Billy fall in love with me, and you know, you’re into Harry and Star Wars. Thought you could give me some SERIOUS help.”

Dex [taken aback] “What …… what does Romeo think about all of this?”

Indi “He’ll be all for it. He knows what I want.”

Dex [taken aback again] “What !!! That sounds ………. Sis, even me, with my not so regular look at the world, knows that if there’s a 3some, a straight guy like Romeo will ALWAYS want 2 girls involved, not 2 guys.”

Indi [trying to get ANY image of a 3some out of her head] “No !!!! I just want to bust up Billy & Ruby. Romeo TOTALLY wants what I want and right now, SERIOUS advice on a love spell would make you the BEST brother EVER!!!!”

Dex “Oh !!!!! That’s ……………… “ [his voice trails off]

Indi “It’s no more complicated than you & April & Joey & the triplets. [desperate voice] Yeah, but I NEED it right now. [sarcastically] Ruby & Billy are just too perky & perfect & happy.”

Dex “OK then ……. but I have to warn you ………………“

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

MANY thanks Sarah, Red and pembie for your FANTASTIC comments!!!

Looooove ALL your thoughts about possible directions this fic could go in, especially Billy as Indi …. but I have something else in mind !!!

CHAPTER 23!!!!!

Dex “First of all, I want to say that spells like that one that I’m about to give you should NEVER be used lightly. We’re talking about POWERFUL forces here.”

Indi “I wouldn’t have asked if I wasn’t TOTALLY desperate.” [she BURSTS into tears]

Dex “Indi, sis, PLEASE no tears. I KNOW you’ve got issues with Ruby and you’ve had troubles with your ‘ship with Romeo in the recent past, but I definitely DEFINITELY can help you. Yeah, you should have as much happiness as I’VE got with April.”

Indi [as her tears start to ease] “Thanks, bro. [after wiping the tears from her eyes] This spell …… it’s in Latin isn’t it? Or some other ancient language? They ALWAYS are in the films.”

Dex “You’re in luck there. This one is TOTALLY in English, but ………… I better get my book of spells.“

Dex goes to the nearby book self and reaches on top of it - where his spell book is hidden. Joey and EVEN April aren’t UNAWARE that it’s there OR that Dex has the book at all. He is well aware EVERYTHING elseto do with this love spell, aside from the language it’s in, COULD make it VERY difficult for Indi to successfully perform the spell …….

Dex ”I’m back. So ………. “

Indi [cutting in VERY impatiently], “What is it? The spell’s in English. How hard can things be?”

Dex [as he keeps an eye on Adrian, who is, appropriately, playing with cuddly toy mermaid] “It’s not the words. it’s …..everything else.”

Indi [determined voice] “WHATEVER it takes, I’m BUSTING UP Billy & Ruby.”

Dex “That sounds …….. VERY bad for them.”

Indi [sternly] “Whose side are you on anyway. Just ….. what’s the deal with the spell?”

Dex “Ok, here it is. You have to incant the following word for word ………

Prick your finger on a spinning wheel
But don't make a sound
Drop of blood and now you're taken
For all time
With a kiss you will awaken
And you'll be mine.”

Indi “That sounds pretty easy to remember, but you “might” want to email me a copy.”

Dex “Can do that, but ……. “ [his voice trails off, once more worried about ALL else to do with the spell.]

Indi [anticipating voice] “I can sooooo handle it. Give it to me straight.”

Dex “When you’re incanting the spell, you HAVE to have Billy’s most prized materialistic possession in your hand. Like, for me, it would be my FAVE limited edition TOTALLY mint condition ……… “

Indi [cutting in] “Toy ….and let me guess, you’re gonna say that mine would be my UBER fave pair of shoes.”

Dex “Well ………yeah. Anyway, you HAVE to get some of Billy’s blood, and ………. “

Indi [cutting in, “slightly” creeped out by that] “His BLOOD??? ”

Dex “Told you this wouldn’t be so ‘cut and dry’. Continuing. You HAVE to, as you say the word blood in the spell, smear Billy’s blood on his most prized possession. [he pauses so Indi can comprehend ALL of that] Any questions so far?”

Indi’s head is “slightly” spinning. She KNOWS that she’s been accused of being a “witch” before, but to ACTAULLY use magic to get what she wants is a big step ………….

Indi “Smear the possession when I say blood. Got it ……….. Is that …… is that all? I do that and Billy is MINE????”

Dex “Not quite yet”

Indi “Think I can handle ANYTHING after the blood thing.”

Dex [after a pause, as what he’s about to say is the final piece of the puzzle] “Within 60 seconds of completing the incantation of the spell, you have to KISS Billy.”

Indi [pleased that this seems ……easy enough] “That’s it. Get the prized possession, smear the blood as I say the spell, kiss Billy ……. and he’s totally MINE????”

Dex “Yep.”

Indi [happy voice] “Was just about to say that I've gotta ensure that Ruby is there when we kiss, but no, as soon as Billy’s mine, he & I are gonna pay Ruby a visit ……. and PASH each other’s BRAINS out when we do. I can already imagine the look of TOTAL devastation on her face. Soooooooooo can’t wait. ………..Dex, you are soooooooo the BEST.”

Dex [cautiously] “Not trying to bring you down, but have you got ANY idea how to get hold of a decent sample of his blood OR even know what his prized possession is?”

Indi totally ponders the question. Maybe she could “accidently” run into Billy whilst carrying something sharp … then help him “mop up” the blood ……AND Romeo might be able to give her an insight into Billy’s most prized possession, given that Romeo & Billy both lived at the caravan park house [at the same time] in the past.

Indi “I sooooo think I can ……. Hey, if you’ve just given me THIS spell, why not go all Harry Potter on your crying kids and get them to be quiet that way?”

Dex is TOTALLY taken aback, as although he HAS dabbled in actual magic before, there’s NO WAY he’d use such a POWERFUL force on the 3 people he’d TRULY die for - Adrian, Charlotte and Danica,

Dex [stunned voice] “You think I should go all “Ella Enchanted” on my daughters?”

Indi “Well, they do seem MORE than a bit …………. “

Dex [cutting in, with a stern/shocked voice] “Magic ISN’T a toy. Can’t BELIEVE you’d even SUGGEST that.”

Indi [mostly taken aback] “Sorry, thought the suggestion might help …..AND I was …..well kinda …. kidding.”

Dex [abruptly] “I hope so. I’m going to go now. Sounds like Joey’s got Charlotte all quiet, so the mother of my children and I are going to enjoy having peace and quiet for the 1st time in …… a while.”

Indi [slightly nonchalantly] “OK. Catch you later. [passionately] Sooooooo BEYOND thanks. [happy voice] Bye now.”

Dex [uninterested voice] “Yep. Later.”

They both hang up the phone and whilst Indi ponders the blood and possession sitches, Dex REALLY hopes that his sister DOESN’T acquire what she needs ……. as he knows that Ruby & Billy are soul mates, just like Dex & April.

+++

Meanwhile, at the caravan park, Lottie is in her room – on her bed. Roo is sitting beside her, with Harvey sitting at the study desk near the bed. Lottie has been told that Billy is about to unveil a secret, and she’s REALLY surprised that everyone else in THIS house knows the secret, but she’s also intrigued that several others, but not ALL people, in the Bay know Billy’s highly confidential info. There’s even one person outside the Bay who knows ……

Lottie [after gathering all that info in her head] “Sounds like he’s not an “Angel”, or the WHOLE TOWN would know. [the looks on Roo & Harvey’s faces reveal nothing] Come on. Just a hint.”

Harvey “The trouble with that is that YOU’RE such a brain that you’d probably figure it out.”

Lottie [very enthusiastically] “Bet I could,”

Roo “I don’t know. This one, it’s …….” [her voice trails off, as she WAS thinking of saying that the secret is out of this world]

Lottie “Whatever it is, sounds juicy. Not that I’m into rampant teenage gossip.”

Lottie sets her brain SERIOUSLY to work on this, but ALL her thoughts come to a GRINDING halt when Billy enters the room in a floor length DRESS !!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

NOTE – the spell is actually the chorus from the song ”YOU”LL BE MINE” by THE PIERCES

“Ella Enchanted” movie trailer …….

MUCHLY thanks Sarah, Red and pembie for your SUPERB comments!!!

Sarah, “Ella Enchanted” is such a GREAT movie. It was the 1st time I TRULY paid attention to Anne Hathaway, who I’ve muchly followed since. I especially loved it when her character, Ella, sings the Queen song “Somebody To Love”. It’s just the BEST when she SOOOOOO passionately sings the lines “I’ve just gotta break out of this prison cell, Someday I’m gonna be free”…..with the prison cell in this case referring to the obedience spell that’s been cast on her.

CHAPTER 24!!!!!

Lottie [shocked voice] “OH MY GOD !!!! I’m gonna to be sharing a room with a CROSS DRESSER …..or a DRAG QUEEN in training”

Harvey [as Roo has a shocked look on her face too] “Isn’t this a “little bit” inappropriate, Billy.”

Billy “But it’s perfect.”

Roo “MUCHLY theatrical I’d say.”

Billy [with a shocked look on Lottie’s face] “Don’t know if that comment was deliberate, but it sooooooo works in this case.”

Harvey “Where did you even GET a dress? “ [as he seriously hopes that Lottie’s 1st comment wasn’t correct]

Billy “It’s Ruby’s. She keeps one of her dresses here. Just in case we get, you know, and the one she’s wearing gets ripped ….. ‘somehow’. “

Lottie [after being a “tad” surprised that Billy was just sooooo open about he & Ruby] “OK. THAT was more that I need to know about your ‘ship. But REALLY, why are you in a dress?”

Although he’d told more than a few people his secret, Billy realises that it’s still NEVER easy to tell yet another person. Even if that person, Lottie is this case, knowing will be VERY beneficial.

Billy [after a deep breath] “Lottie, Ruby once told me that you told Sasha something after you went to drama camp last year. [another deep breath] You told her that your ABSOLUTE fave actress is ………….. “

Billy instantly morphs into [“The Dark Knight Rises” and “Les Miserables” star] ……. ANNE HATHAWAY !!!!!!! ……

and Lottie is somewhat stunned !!!!!! …..whilst Roo & Harvey take it in their stride, especially Roo – who’s seen Billy morph a few times now.

There’s a silence in the room for a little bit, before …….

Billy TOTALLY as Anne Hathaway “I’m sooooo glad to meet one of my BIGGEST fans. I bet you’ll want my autograph. Oh, and although I know I cut my hair for “Les Mis”, I DO prefer it long. Well, Billy does anyway.”

Lottie still has an amazed/stunned look on her face, so …….

Harvey “Are you OK, Lottie?”

Roo “Yeah darling, please say something.”

Billy as Anne [after she does something that Billy can’t – a big flick of her long brown hair] “I’ve never seen someone so star struck when I’ve done this, even when I morphed into John Lennon for Sasha.”

All the while, Lottie isn’t star struck as such. She’s trying to formulate in her own mind what’s going on. She knows that Rikki, Emma, Cleo & Bella were born human, before they later became mermaids, but what’s Billy’s deal????……

Harvey [as Lottie’s dad gets more and more worried] “Please, Lottie. Say ANYTHING. Move even.”

Lottie’s mind is working overtime. Trying to process all of this, including that Billy is not only looking and sounding like Anne Hathaway right now, but has changed into a exact replica of the front man of The Beatles …..

Lottie smiles a BIG beaming smile, and starts to softly cry. Harvey & even Billy are a little concerned with the tears. They, like Roo who hugs Lottie anyway, realise that she is crying happy tears. “Anne” smiles just as big a smile as Lottie, and ………

Lottie [exhilerated voice, through the happy years] “This is soooooooooo the best. You’re …… [she shakes her head] not from around here, are you?”

Billy as Anne Hathaway “You could say that.”

Lottie [excited voice] “I looooooove what you can do …… AND Ruby, she must be the luckiest girl in LITEARALLY the UNIVERSE. Yeah, I gotta hear this story. REALLY sounding like star crossed lovers to me.”

Billy as Anne “I CAN tell you, but will have to be as cryptically as possible. Do you want me to stay like this? I don’t mind ‘girling up” every so oft, especially to reveal my secret.”

Lottie [after weighing up her response] “Billy’s pretty cute, but it’s not EVERY day one gets to “hang out” with their fave actress.”

Billy as Anne “It’s settled then. In this form I’ll stay, for a while.”

Roo “I think Harvey & I might leave the two of you now. Is that OK?”

Lottie “I don’t mind. LOOOVE going one on one with [really excited voice] ANNE HATHAWAY!!!!!!”

Harvey [as he & Roo get up from where they were sitting] “Well, we’ll see you later.”

Roo & Harvey exit the room, with Harvey still a “little” shocked the Billy morphed [dress and all] into a girl ……especially in light of Billy transforming into legendary Aussie yachtsman John Bertrand when Ruby’s man revealed his secret to Harvey.

Lottie “I sooooo don’t mind if you sit on the bed beside me.”

Billy as Anne “Deal.”

Lottie [as “Anne” sits beside her] “Before you get to the cryptic stuff, how does it feel …..being a woman right now. Like, having THESE and all?” [as Lottie puts her hand on her own scoop top clad boobs]

Billy as Anne [after weighing up the question] “Honestly, sometimes I think I’d rather be like THIS. I know that I was male were I came from, but ….it’s like …………. “ [her voice trails off]

Lottie “Sounds like you’re hesitant to say something?”

Billy as Anne [surprised the Lottie is sooooo insightful] “I’ve only EVER told Ruby this, and she understandably “suggested” against it. But yeah, IF I could dress like THIS all the time I would.”

Lottie intrigued ….. sounds like she REALLY was right the 1st time, and this [morphing into Anne Hathaway] ISN’T just Billy’s way of showing her what he is.

Lottie “That’s …… REALLY honest of you, Anne. I mean Billy. Is it JUST the clothes you like …..or would you prefer ……”

Billy as Anne [cutting in] “NO. Just the clothes. Sooooooo smooth on my skin, especially girls’ underwear ….. but the rest ….being pregnant. Don’t think I could deal with that.”

Lottie “Again. REALLY honest of you, “Anne” …….but why are you telling me all of this? “

Billy as Anne [as “Anne” removes Billy’s ID card from her cleavage and shows Lottie the item] “Because of this.”

Lottie “Nice VERY girly moves ….. although I bet Anne’s never had to do that …..not lately with ID anyway. What’s the deal with ALL of this anyway?”

Billy as Anne “As cryptic as I can, as you never know WHO is listening. I’ve been “stung” that way before. Anyway …….. “

“Anne” explains Billy’s origins AND the reason he is here on Earth ….. AND some of the “fun” he’s had here, especially the 1st [accidental] time that he wore a dress. Lottie LOVES the mystery AND that she has PROOF that life exists in the universe on a planet other than Earth!!!!!

Lottie [excited voice] “This is just the BEST day. Proof of life “up north” AND being as close to Anne Hathaway that I’m EVER gonna get. Yeah, soooooooooo ACE.”

Billy as Anne [slightly nervous] “There’s more …… if you want to hear it, especially to do with now much needed FURTHER use of my ID card?”

Lottie [smily voice] “I TOTALLY do …….but 1st, could …..no.”

Lottie just KNOWS that she has a MASSIVE girl crush on the woman sitting next to her – even though she’s in Ruby’s not-exactly-red-carpet-"spec" maxi dress.

Billy as Anne “What is it? Sounds like you REALLY want to say something.”

Lottie “Well …….no, it would be too much.”

Billy as Anne “Sounding REALLY like, you want to ASK me something.”

Lottie “OK. I wouldn’t do this if you were ANYONE else but the woman I ADORE.”

Billy as Anne ” ‘Hit me’ with it.”

Lottie “Would you, Anne Hathaway, kiss me on the cheek?”

Billy as Anne [smiley voice, as she wasn’t sure what Lottie would say] “Sound like it’s your dream come true. So yeah, no probs with that.”

Lottie “Anne, you’re the BEST.”

Lottie turns her head a little, so her right cheek is facing “Anne”. This exact replica of Lottie’s film idol puckers up and moves her head steadily towards Harvey’s daughter. Billy, even as Anne, can’t help it and shuts his eyes pre kiss, like he always does with Ruby.

Lottie, in such a joyous mood with ALL that has occurred so far MUCHLY takes advantage of all that is occuring. She not only moves her right hand, placing it softly on Anne’s dress-clad left breast !!!! …..

….but Lottie ALSO turns her head slightly, so Anne kisses her on the LIPS !!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

MANY thanks Sarah, Red and pembie for your LUMINOUS comments!!!

Sarah, I’ve FINALLY read the last 10 or so chapters of your fic. It was sooooooooooooooo ACE !!!!

Red Ranger 1, BEYOND adored your comment bout Billy kissing girls whilst he looks like a girl!!!!!

pembie, the Billy whole liking girls clothes stems from the fact that on Billy’s home planet, ALL of his species [only] dress in what we call underwear [e.g. just a bra & panties for females]. It’s like, the smooth fabrics of the likes of a maxi dress feels as exhilarating as the breeze against Billy's mostly naked skin on his home world. Speaking of Ruby's man's home, I intro’d his species, the Liagiba, in my fic “Drahnrae” ....... which I wrote that at about the same time that the landmark movie “Avatar” was released. That movie’s alien species influenced my ideas etc about the Liagiba greatly.

CHAPTER 25!!!!!

The MOMENT Anne feels her lips on Lottie’s, she INSTANTLY pulls back ….to the point where Anne, upon opening her eyes, can see that not only that Lottie’s eyes are closed but her tongue has beagn to protrude from her mouth …..so it MUCHLY looks like Lottie soooooooo wants to PASH Anne !!!!!!

Billy as Anne [annoyed/shocked] “What on EARTH was that ?????”

“Anne” sees that Lottie is behaving like she’s ENTRANCED. Lottie looks like she’s daydreamingly STILL kissing Anne, INCLUDING somewhat more aggressively fondling Anne’s [still dress clad] left breast. “Anne” can’t believe that Lottie is doing this …… so he morphs back into his regular [billy] form ….. but even THAT doesn’t stop the seemingly entranced Lottie, who continues to act like she’s pashing Anne. To say nothing of her MUCHLY running now BOTH hands over Billy’s dress clad chest.

Billy gets up off the bed, but Lottie quickly follows him. Looks MUCHLY like Lottie wants to go ALL THE WAY with the person who in Lottie’s mind is still looking like her girl crush. Billy heads for the door, but Lottie gets there quicker. She shuts the door AND locks it, such is her obsession with Anne Hathaway !!!!

Billy [loudly, passionately] “Lottie !!! Snap out if it!!!!”

Lottie “But Anne, we sooooooo belong together. You and me. I’ve NEVER wanted to be with a girl before, but you’re my soul mate.”

Billy [again loudly, hoping to either through to Lottie OR to alert that likes of Roo to his plight] “But I’m with RUBY. I adore HER !!!!”

Lottie [as she lunges towards him, hoping to grab her arms round Anne’s neck] “I’m sooooo much better. We sooooo belong together. Yeah, TOTALLY you & me, Anne.”

Billy is totally in a quandary. He THOUGHT that Sasha’s reaction to him revealing his secret was BAD, but Lottie now seems to be worse. Looks like THAT brief lip lock has sent her off with the fairies. Billy, even with the experiences he’s had with Ruby, hasn’t had to deal with a woman so …….voracious. He considers morphing into something else. A bird or domesticated cat maybe, to flee the house through the window in his old room, but thinks of another plan instead.

Billy, as reasonably gently as he can, SLAPS Lottie across the face!!!!!!

It stops Harvey’s daughter in her tracks ………

Lottie [confused voice - as she runs her right hand over her partially sore, but mostly just in shock, cheek] “WHAT ?!? …… just ……… WHY did you just HIT me, Billy??? It sooooo kinda stings. NO guy has HIT me before.”

Billy [taken aback that ALL of this is going on] “I HAD to. You were ……. out of it. Soon as you kissed Anne on the lips you seem to be ENTRANCED ..... with your hands trying to do all KINDS of things to Anne’s BOOBS.”

Lottie looks STUNNED. She can’t recall ANY of that. She knows that she has a TOTAL girl crush on “The Dark Knight Rises” star. So much so that Harvey’s daughter would MUCHLY turn gay for Anne Hathaway, but what’s happened today just seems too weird!!!!

Lottie [embarrassed voice] “Did I REALLY do that? [billy nods in affirmation] GOD !!!! [apologetic voice] …….if there’s ANYTING I can do to make this up to you ……….” [her voice trails off]

Billy [after wry smile] ”There is actually.”

Lottie’s a LITTLE concerned about the way Billy said that, especially the way he smiled at her. Did Billy REALLY like that kiss? Lottie MUCHLY thought that NOTHING could split up Ruby/Billy, but maybe she's just over thinking things ….. cos of the kiss.

Lottie [tentatively] “What …..what do you mean?”

Billy “Ruby and I, we REALLY need your help.”

That sounded encouraging, thinks Lottie. Souds like Billy HASN’T forgotten that Ruby exists ……

Billy “Has Sasha said anything to you about her bust up with Rubes?”

Lottie [curiously, as she really still doesn’t know what this is all about] “Yeah. A few days ago, we had the most INTRIGUING of chats. She said she WISHED she could tell me why she and Ruby are no longer friends, but she’s not going to be the one who “taddles” on you.”

Billy “Good to know. Talking about Sasha, Ruby & I REALLY want to find her a man.”

Lottie “Yeah, that would be ACE, but if that’s what you want to do, WHY if she so “down” on you?”

Billy eagerly proceeds to tell Lottie why Sasha “freaked out” even before Billy & Ruby revealed that REAL reason why they showed Sasha Billy’s abilities. Lottie TOTALLY understands why Sasha has sooooooooooo many issues with the revelation …. MOST especially of of how bestie tight Sasha & Ruby’s friendship WAS prior to that point.

Lottie [cautiously] “But …….what has all of this got to do with ME. I know that you guys soon would have revealed your secret to me …. after THAT River Boy is captured, but ………why the pre-emptive strike?”

Billy “Not going to lie. You’re a TOTAL brain. I kinda know what I’m doing, but Rubes AND I ain't the most technical of people .....and without 2 certain people who NOW live out of town who YOU beyond don’t like around, I REALLY need your help.”

Lottie, despite the obvious reference to April & Dex, is intrigued by what Billy is saying. Even with his comments about finding Sasha a b/f, THOSE remarks about wanting someone whose UBER brainy REALLY intrigues Lottie ……... and Billy can CLEARLY see that look of concern/intrigue on her face.

Billy “Would you like to help us use MY technology to bring Sasha a new b/f [softly, but loud enough so Lottie can hear] across space & time?”

Lottie [“slightly” shocked] “What …………. “

Lottie’s voice trails off, as she begins to think about what Billy’s just said. Lottie knows she hasn’t been in the Bay lately, but also is aware that it’s not exactly flooded with great man material ……

Lottie [excitedly] “I’m soooooooooo IN !!!!!”

Lottie can’t help herself. She hugs Billy … but he can see that this is JUST a friendship hug. Lottie dettaches herself from the quick embrace and …….

Lottie “This is sounding like QUITE a challenge. LOOOOOOVE it. Who …….who’s are target?”

Billy “A guy named Blake Dean ..... who lived at Mr. Stewart’s house in the early 90s.”

Lottie [enthusiastically] “Let’s get to work then.”

Billy “Was thinking of getting some snacks and drinks, so we can eat and the like while we work.”
Lottie “Sounds like a plan. Let’s head downstairs.

Billy & Lottie do indeed head down the staircase, talking a little about what’s happened so far today …….. but as they enter the living room downstairs …….

Lottie [smily voice] “It’s sooooo funny NOW that you hit me.”

Harvey [shocked voice, having heard his daughter’s comment out of the corner of her ear] “WHAT ?!?!? You HIT my daughter???”

Lottie [defensively] “It wasn’t like that, Dad. I was being a NUT CASE.”

Harvey [sternly] “I don’t want that two of you to spend time with each other EVER again.”

Lottie [trying to make him understand] “But Dad, I …….. “

Harvey [cutting in, loudly & authoratively] “But nothing. Go HOME, Billy.”

Lottie and Billy are both VERY stunned, whilst Roo – who’s just entered the room form outside – wonders what all the loud voices were about …………..

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

MUCHLY thanks Red & Sarah for your AMAZING comments!!!

CHAPTER 26!!!!!

It’s been 2 weeks since Harvey BANNED Lottie from “hanging out” with Billy, which both banned parties SEEM to be adhering to. Lottie is sitting on the couch at the caravan park house. It’s approaching midday and she’s busy texting, and has been doing so for at LEAST the last hour ………

Harvey [who has just entered the room, and knows she’s been using her phone for a while] “It’s a pretty nice day outside. You should enjoy what SUMMER Bay is famous for. “

Lottie [slightly startled as she was concentrates on her texting] “Sorry ….. what ?!?!?”

Harvey [as he sits her to her] “You should head outside. Hey, you could “hang out” with your friends. Meet Sasha at the the beach …. or the diner.”

Lottie “But …… what I’m doing is VERY important.”

Harvey [as he glances and sees a A5 paper notepad near his daughter] “You’re not ……. [sternly] Better not be “talking” to Billy on that thing. I want to keep you safe for any SCUM like that.”

Lottie [slightly taken aback] “NO !!!!! I’m texting a girl I met at drama camp. Her name’s Barbara, and she’s from the city. We do the same math subject at school. We’re helping each other. See.” [she shows him the notepad, which has various math formulae on the page she shows him – although the calculations are ACTUALLY involved in the process of getting Blake into the 21st Century].

Harvey “Well. Sounds good that you are helping a friend, but as BRAINY as you are, you SHOULD still take a break form school work every so oft.”

Lottie “Hope to soon. Barb and I ….. I think we’re close ….ish to a break through.”

Harvey “Ok then. Leave you to it.”

Lottie smirks after her dad leaves the room, as this whole Barbara thing is, of course, a ruse. Lottie recalls how she got a text from Ruby, “saying” that Billy will be texting Lottie under an alias. Even after Harvey’s daughter got that 1st text from this Barbara, she was a bit clueless as to why Billy picked THAT name. Lottie thought bout texting back straight away, wondering bout an explanation, but she held off for a little. Lottie MUCHLY ginned when she realised ofhow brilliantly cryptic Billy was being ….. with his new alias quite obviously being a tribute to Barbara Feldon, which Billy confirmed after Lottie asked her in a text. Lottie muchly smiled as she thought of how both Anne Hathaway AND Barbara Feldon have played the iconic Agent 99 in, respectively, the recent movie AND 1960s TV series versions of GET SMART.

Lottie also smiles as she recalls when “Barbara” text her, telling her how Ruby teased Billy. Yeah, giving him the “cold shoulder” treatment when he told her bout THAT kiss. All before Ruby soon enough “broke” and confessed that she was just kidding – as she KNOWS that Billy wouldn’t EVER “stray”.

+++

Meanwhile, Sasha walks along the beach near the diner. Not too many other people in the water or on the stretch of sand that’s popular with families with very young children, as the sea is always calm and not affected by the ocean tides. Sasha is REALLY looking forward to her latest shift at the diner. Not only cos of the spending money it gives her but, right now, there’s not MUCH else going on in her life. She busted up with Ruby, there’s no man in her life, and the recently-returned-to-the-Bay Lottie is too busy to talk to her most of the time.

Sasha enters the diner, and is quite surprised. It’s lunch time on a Saturday and the ONLY customers are John, Gina & Jett. Sid’s daughter quickly makes her way to behind the counter where a surprised Irene is ……

Sasha [downtrodden voice] “Looks like “fun” out there AND there wasn’t too many people on the beach next to here.”

Irene “I’m surprised that YOU'RE even here. Didn’t you get the message Leah sent you?”

Sasha “No. My phone’s being a pain lately. Why the message?”

Irene [with more than a hint of resignation] “The way things have been going this past week …. there’s just not enough …….. “ [her voice trails off, as she looks towards the distinct LACK of customers]

Sasha [annoyed voice, after she truly “wakes up” about the sitch] “This is ALL cos of THAT travel review ….. SLAMMING the Bay as one of the WORST places in the world.”

Irene [after a sigh] “Unfortunately yeah, darl.”

Sasha [REALLY annoyed voice] “This is ALL cos of that stupid BITCH, isn’t it? She goes NAKED on the beach, gets ME to wear a bikini in public ….. AND she’s a big fat LIAR. [angry voice] I HATE her sooooooooo much, ESPECIALLY now that my job’s gone cos of her. If I didn’t vow to NEVER speak to that COW again, I’d go over to that little HUSSY’S place and give her a SERIOUS piece of my mind.”

With that, whirlwind Sasha exits the diner, leaving Irene to think of the days and weeks ahead. Whilst the locals are still frequenting the diner, there’s been only a scant amount of tourists of late. Irene thinks about how she’s talked to Leah bout this lack of tourists problem that THEY and MOST other businesses in the Bay are experiencing. Irene MUCHLY hopes that this current tourist desertion of this place she’s called home for sooooo sooooo long is just a fad.

+++

That afternoon, Emma is at work at Sexy Tales …… but similar to the diner, things have been pretty slow at the adult shop for a number of days now. It’s also concerning Emma that Billy, who’s working this shift with her, seems to have been texting for much of today. The blonde mermaid has been cautious so far with the phone sitch, especially cos the store's not been busy today, but it’s getting to be beyond a joke ………

Emma [after a quick tour of the store, to see if everything's looking its most presentable] “Billy, I DO hope you’re texting MANY of our customers. “Suggesting“ them to cum here today.”

Billy [slightly startled by Emma’s comment. He’s at the counter, btw] “No ….. not texting potentials".

Emma [sternly] “Look, I KNOW things are slow today, but you’re not trying to pick things up for YOURSELF by sexting Rubes, are you?”

Billy [taken aback by Emma’s comment] “NO !!! Not texting or sexting Ruby. [billy sees the inquisitive look on Emma’s face] Em, whilst I HAVE been texting the SAME person all this time, it’s not Ruby BUT she DOES know who I’m contacting and has NO issues with it. Actually, what I’m doing is RUBY’S idea.“

That sounds VERY intriguing to the straight-down-the line [aside from LOVING to have her bottom SPANKED] Emma …….

Emma “OK then, who are you texting and why?”

Billy “Lottie ….. and I CAN’T tell you.”

Emma [getting REALLY intrigued by all of this] “So, you can’t tell me why you’ve been texting a girl that you KISSED.”

Billy “All will be revealed soon enough I hope. Actually Em, you’d be a perfect ally for what I’m doing, but my girl has sworn myself and Lottie to secrecy.”

Emma is about to respond when a customer enters the store. The 1st person to do so in a while today, which breaks up Emma’s chat with Billy. Throughout the rest of the afternoon, there’s at least a few customers and, all the while, Emma is worried about Billy/Ruby. He SAYS that Ruby knows about these clandestine texts with Lottie, but [aside from not revealing to her family for a LONG time that she is a mermaid] Emma is rather “straight laced” about this kind of thing.

+++

Late that afternoon, Ruby & Rikki exit the surf club. They’ve grabbed a quick snack and are heading for Ruby’s car and their impending shift at Sexy Tales. As they head to Ruby’s vehicle, which is in the car park on the Stewart’s Point side of the surf club, Indi [on the other surf of the club to Ruby & Rikki] makes her way up from the beach where she’s just enjoyed a swim before her latest shift at Angelo’s. Indi’s currently only dressed in a bikini and will totally change into her work clothes after giving a quick shower in the surf club.

Ruby, Rikki and Indi are each worried about the downturn in business lately that ALL the Bay [and the adjacent towns] have had. THAT travel review AND its affects is playing heavily on their minds ……muchly distracting them from being FULLY aware of their surrounds.

Suddenly, ONE of the trio is GRABBED from behind !!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

MUCHLY thanks Sarah, Red and pembie for your WONDERFUL comments!!!

pembie, its more so that tourists aren’t coming to the Bay anymore because of the how highly regarded ALL around the world the Whincup family's travel reviews are !!!

NOTE 1 – I loooooooooooove the number 27, so here’s a double-the-length –of-my-usual chapter to celebrate !!!!

NOTE 2 - this chapter is rather on the SEXY side !!!!!!

CHAPTER 27!!!!!

Indi SCREAMS !!!!!!!!! but her attacker quickly puts his hand over her mouth, and shoves his handgun into the small of her back.

Heath [angrily] “Suggest you DON’T do that again, unless you want to DIE!!!!!”

Heath think about herding her into the bushes to “have his way” with Indi, but decides that there’s a better place for this kind of thing ……..

Heath [sternly] “Move it. Head for the surf club.”

Indi is **** scared. She knows how VILE the River Boy who has her in his clutches is ….. and she’s REALLY worried about what he is going to do with her ..........

Heath [quite angry, with – gladly for him – NO ONE around] “We’re going to the men’s toilets OUTSIDE the club.”

Oh God, thinks Indi. She imagines herself being like Ruby was the day that Heath got captured!!!!! They enter the public toilets, where Heath is surprised to see someone in there. The man, a tourist, is shocked to the young blonde woman being hauled in her with a hand over her mouth.

Heath [assertively, as he points the gun at the man] “Get out of here or cop a bullet for your troubles!!!”

Indi, despite not having the gun pointed at her, is rather frozen solid at this point [but not in the Emma-used-her-powers-on-Indi sense], whilst the man quickly makes his way out of the room. He knows the blonde teen is in sooooo much danger, but he also knows that he is a foreigner to these parts. A tourist who decided, despite Summer Bay’s current somewhat less than stellar reputation, to give the town a go .........much to his annoyance now. The man [in his 30s] does phone the police though, before quickly making his way to his car and getting out of the Bay a little quicker than legally allowed. He wants to put this WHOLE experience behind him.

Inside the men’s toilets, Heath has hauled Indi into one of the cubicles and locked the door. Indi, however, gained some composure with the gun not pointed at her. The River Boy undoes the knot on the left side of her string bikini – which Indi just KNOWS has exposed her most private of parts !!!! ..............

Indi [slightly scared, but trying to sound as confidant as possible] “HEATH !!!! I ........... “
Heath [as he sneers at her AND grabs her bum – pushing them REALY close together] “What is it, you worthless little thing?”
Indi [still tried to sound confident, whilst she MUCHLY feels that he is aroused] “We’re on the SAME team here. We BOTH want Ruby taken down a peg or two.”
Heath [after some brief thought about what Indi just said, AND as he puts his right hand REALLY close to her, you know] “You’re just trying to STOP me from ....... "
Indi [cutting in, forcefully] “YES I am ..... but it’s cos we DO both want same ......... “

Indi squeals as sooooooo touches her, but then she - once more – regains more composure ...... just as Heath undoes the knot of the other side of her bikini, which drops the bikini bottoms to Indi’s feet ...............

Indi [slightly scared, but trying not to show it] “Heath. Stop it !!!!! OR I’ll use my MAGIC on you !!!! ...... The SAME magic that got you CAPTURED when you were ROBBING the Buckton place.”

Heath, who WAS just about to do TERRIBLE things to Indi, is stopped in his tracks by her comment. He’s ALWAYS wondered how he got form Ruby’s house to a holding cell ........

Heath [after putting IT back in his pants AND pressing the gun against Indi’s stomach] “Start talking. Make it good or I WILL finish what i started before !!!!”
Indi [trying to sound as confident as possible] “I know LOTS of magic. You could turn Ruby into ....... [trying to REALLTY impress Heath] your SLAVE. Make her do whatever you want.”
Heath [sternly] “You better NOT be lying.”
Indi [self assure voice] “I know a few spells .......... “
Heath [cutting in] “Soooooo the wrong answer, babe.”
Indi [as she senses that Heath is about to pull the trigger, adn end her life] “OK. DEX knows lots, but he will sooooo help me.”

Indi hopes that THAT will be enough. She tries to stay positive ..... and is SOOOOOO beyond pleased when Heath removes the gun from against her stomach ......

Heath “So, your nerd boy brother’s gonna help ME get my revenge on that Buckton bi ........ “
Indi [cutting in] “I think WHORE is the word you are looking for.”
Heath [after he smirks] “Tell you what, blondie. Think you should ditch that HIMBO you’re with right now, co we’d be GREAT together. Yeah, you’ve got some GUTS. You’re like a River Girl.”
Indi [sternly] “Let’s juts take take care of RUBY.”
Heath “Let’s get outta here. Head for your place. [indi quickly gets her bikini bottoms up from around her ankles to where they should be, and does back up the knots on BOTH sides – which secures the swimsuit in place. She then unlocks the door and they exit the cubicle and head for the exit of the room, with Heath admiring Indi as he walks behind her] You are a TOTAL babe. Bet you’d looks sooooo much better OUT of that bikini.”Indi, despite all that’s occurred, DOES like the attention ........

Indi [as they exit the toilets and head for Indi’s car] “I better call in sick. Was just about start a shift at Angelo's”
Heath “ But babe, you’re sooooo not sick.”
Indi “About to be MEGA evil towards Ruby is a kind of sick.”

Heath and Indi get into her car, unaware about the phone call that the man they encountered in the men’s toilets had made. Heath, however, knows he is a wanted man, so he lays down on the back seat ..... safe in the knowledge that Indi REALLY hates Ruby as much as he does!!!!!

+++

Meanwhile, about 1 1/2 hours later, Ruby & Rikki are working at Sexy Tales. They started the night shift about an hour ago, after Emma & Billy informed them of how mostly dead the store was today. Billy also informed Ruby that Lottie is coming over to their house tonight, so he & Lottie can work on the Blake sitch.

Rikki & Ruby are kinda preparing for a long night when Charlie enters the store ............

Ruby [at the counter, initially looking at the til] “Welcome to [slightly scornful tone, after she looks up and sees who it is] Hello, Mother.”
Charlie “I wouldn’t have thought that would've been the way to greet a customer, given how slow ALL business's in town are.”
Ruby [calling out, as Rikki is in the back room sorting through some new stock that was ordered before the downturn] “RIKKI!!!! We have a customer!!!!”

Charlie “No, oh daughter of mine. YOU’RE going to be the one to assist me. You OWE me this. [Ruby has a clueless look on her face] You DON’T remember breaking my GOLDEN rule???”

Ruby knew that her mum was holding back after she busted Ruby & Billy in the throes of passion not so long ago, but not this. Still, Ruby KNOWS that Charlie will make her life “slightly” even more unbearable IF she doesn’t go through with this. She MIGHT even make Billy move OUT of the Chanca house, so Ruby goes with the lesser of the 2 evils ........

Ruby [as Rikki exits the back room] “Sorry, Rikki. This one’s mine after all.”
Rikki [a little surprised to see who is here] “Hi, Charlie.”
Charlie “Evening, Rikki. How’s things?”
Rikki “Pretty dead. [cheeky voice] Not trying to sway you in ANY way, but if you max out your credit card here tonight, we’d soooooooo love it.”
Charlie [smily voice] “See what i can do. Now, don’t need any toys or that kind of thing, but some SEXY new clothes. That’s what I’m after.”
Rikki [as she smirks at Ruby] “Good luck with that.”
Ruby [professional voice, thinking to herself that Charlie's actually a NEW customer who she’s NEVER met before] “OK Ma’am, what are you after?”
Charlie [sensing how her daughter is playing this] “Call me Charlie, and I’m after a sexy school uniform or two. My wife, she’s a teacher, and yeah, [sexy voice] it’s sooooooo HOT to be a naughty sexy school girl for her.”
Ruby [desperately trying to not let her professionalism slip] “If you’d cum with me, we’ve got several over here.”

Ruby points to where the costume section of the store is, as opposed to the DVDs, magazines or toys are, and Charlie & Ruby head towards the sexy clothes, where there’s all kinds of sexy costumes [maids, nurses, police, pirates, witches, mermaids etc].........

Ruby [as she locates several of the types of the item that her mum is after] “We’ve got 3 variations on the theme in stock. All that will DEFINEITELY get your ...... wife did you say? Are you sure you don’t want any toys as well?”
Charlie [REALLY surprised how professional Ruby is being, but wanting her to “break” all the same] “No, we’ve got that covered. Just the school wear tonight.”

Ruby proceeds to show Charlie the 3 sexy costumes she mentioned earlier ...........

Charlie “They look AWESOME. Can I try them ALL on? See which one I LOOOOOVE best.”
Ruby [after thinking that she knows where this might lead] “Sure. The fitting room is just before you get to the DVDs, just beyond the toys."
Charlie [as Ruby hands her the 3 costumes, one of which is ESPECIALLY uber sexy] “Why, thank you, but ............... I’ll want a 2nd opinion. I want YOUR thoughts on how they look, so I’ll KNOW I’ll knock my wife’s socks off.”
Ruby [thnking she’d rather be ANYWHERE but here right now, but still not wavering from her professional attitude] “Sure. I can tell you though, I’m not, you know,..... gay.”
Charlie [enjoying this, as she starts heading for the change rooms] “You work in an adult store. That’s gotta give you some kind of BIG perspective on this.”
Ruby [also now heading for the change rooms] “Yep. Totally.”

Charlie enters the change room, whilst Ruby glances at Rikki who sooooo isn’t helping by having the BIGEST grin on her face. Ruby sternly looks at Rikki, but that just makes the blonde mermaid’s grin even wider.

Charlie soon after calls Ruby into the change room ..... to see the 1st, and then, not long after, the 2nd costume. Ruby tells Charlie that they both look VERY uber sexy and that Charlie’s wife will ADORE them. When Charlie asks, Ruby insists that she thinks the 1st costume is the HOTTER of the two. [see pics 1 & 2 below]

When Ruby exits the change room, she reflects on what’s just occurred. Seeing her mum is next to nothing and all. Sure, Ruby remained professional whist in the fitting room, even when Charlie started to get more the a bit detailed on the BIG sexy, naughty schoolgirl night she was planning to have with Bianca, but it sooooooo wasn’t fun. Ruby knows that she works in an adult store, so this kinda things is VERY familiar to her. She’s certainly given her opinions to customers who’ve tried on costumes like Charlie has, but this was a “bit” weird to do so for her own mother. Not that she’ll ever let Charlie KNOW that, as IF Ruby’s mum DID finds out, it would go against Rubes’ staunch, professional attitude to the sitch.

However, Rikki can see a few cracks appearing in Ruby’s facade ........ .

Rikki [calls out] “You look like you are having sooooooo much fun.”
Ruby [softly] “Remind me to NEVER break the golden rule again.”

Rikki didn’t hear Ruby’s comment, but she can see the slightly “over it” look on her friend’s face ......whilst Charle has just finished putting on the last of the 3 outfits Ruby selected. Charlie MUCHLY smiles. She's soooooooo going to enjoy this ...............

Charlie [calling out] “ Is there any other customers in your store?”
Ruby [loudly] “No. Why?”

Charlie exits the change room in the sexiest, most revealing of the 3 outfits [see pic 3 below], and Ruby sooooooooooo gets a taste of her own medicine !!!! She can TOTALLY see ALL of her mum’s BOOBS !!!!!!!!!

It’s TOO much for Charlie's daugter .................

Ruby [exasperated voice] “MUUUUUUUUUUM !!!!!”

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

The 3 sexy outfits that Charlie tried on - in the order she did so .......

SCH2_zpsa8ab2618.jpg

SCH3_zpse8a76822.jpg

Sexy Outfit No # 3

Librarian Note: Sexy Outfit #3 was made a link due to the photo featuring Adult content and not suitable for all ages. Please DO NOT replace the link with the picture - thanks.

MUCHLY thanks Sarah, Red and pembie for your TERRIFIC comments!!!

CHAPTER 28!!!!!

Charlie MUCHLY smiles, as Ruby REALLY deserves this - especially since she’s caused Charlie sooooo much trouble. Not only THAT night of passion with Billy, but the topless romp on the beach !!!! Charlie lets things linger just a little bit longer, before she rather nonchalantly folds her arms - muchly covering her boobs. She can see the CLEAR signs of relief on Ruby’s face, but decides to push things a little more ……..

Charlie "Is that offer of showing me some toys still on the table?"

Ruby [professional, somewhat nonchalant voice - as she doesn’t want her mum to win THIS round] "Sure. We’ve got all kinds of things here. But I wonder, just how KINKY is your sex life? I know you’re with a woman, but are you just into a girl-girl version of normal boy/girl sex, or are you and your wife into anal?"

Charlie blushes at how nonchalant the comment was, but then ……

Ruby [smiley voice, as her mum obviously thought that Ruby was about to have a REALLY frank sexual discussion with her] "Gotcha!!!!!"

Charlie smiles, and ……..

Charlie [happy voice] "Since I put you through the ringer, Rubes, I’m going to buy all THREE of the outfits, ESPECIALLY the one I’ve got on now ….. and some DVDs and maybe even some MORE things in this AWESOME store. Rikki, I just might max out my credit card here after all."

Rikki and, to a slightly lesser extent, Ruby have a BIG smile on their faces, whilst Charlie heads for the change room.

+++

Meanwhile, at an even MORE secret River Boys base than the one that Gypsy led the police to ……

Heath [shocked voice] "You’ve GOT to be kidding me."

Indi [slightly exasperated voice] "WHY would I lie about that? I told you that magic was used on you ……to capture you."

Heath "But ….. " [his voice trails off, as Heath tries to process what Indi’s told him]

Indi "Why did you believe me about magic, but you WON’T about mermaids?"

Heath "It’s just …….. mermaids wouldn’t attack ME !!!! I have an affinity for the sea. In case you hadn’t noticed ………"

Heath gestures to the tattoo of a mermaid on his left arm, which Indi realises she hadn't noticed before. Not that she’s had anything to do with the River Boys prior to this current alliance !!!!! [see pic below]

Indi "There’s one "SLIGHT" difference tween that girly on your arm and the ones that I’m talking about. THEY are best buds with Ruby. Like the sisters she never had."

Heath [whose head is still spinning at THIS news] "But ……how do YOU know about them?"

Indi "EVERY resident of the Bay is told about them. They saved LOTS of people’s lives when they 1st arrived, so we ALL are told …but we have to SWEAR to keep their secret from outsiders …….and yes, I know YOU’RE an outsider to the Bay, but I want Ruby "taken down". [smiley, scheming voice] Actually, we should TOTALLY tell EVERYONE about them. Catch them on camera transforming. That will TOTES get them out of the way, then YOU can take care of Ruby."

Heath is continually being "blown away" by what Indi is saying, but ……………...

Heath "So you’re saying one of them used her powers on me and THAT’S how I got captured?"

Indi "Yep. I heard that Emma, one of the 3 blondes, FROZE you solid."

Heath is torn tween vengeance against the Bay’s mermaids AND his love of the species in general, but ……

Heath [sternly] "NO!!!! There’s GOT to be another way. Those mermaids, they’ll be dissected, or who knows WHAT else by scientists. As much as I DON’T like what they did to me, I don’t want such beautiful creatures of the sea to be destroyed."

Indi throws her hands in the air in exasperation …….

Indi [annoyed voice] "Are you KIDDING me ???????? [slightly calmer voice] So, what NOW, [sarcastically] genius?"

Heath [as something quickly come to mind] "I’ll whisper it to you."

Indi "Why ??? There’s no one for MILES."

Heath "Ever since that bloodnut tart Gypsy deceived me, I AIN'T taking ANY chances. So, want to hear this or NOT?"

Indi [resigned voice] "I guess."

Heath whispers his plan into Indi’s left ear, and ………

Indi [excited voice] "I LOOOOOOOOVE that !!!!!! Yeah, Summer Bay won’t know WHAT hit it !!!!!"

+++

At the Walker farmhouse, Sasha is alone on the couch. She’s TOTALLY moping about because of ALL that has occurred to her of late. She MUCHLY laments that she hasn’t got a boyfriend or even a BEST FRIEND these days ….. because of Ruby’s deception. Sasha IS pleased that there might be a light at the end of the tunnel for her ….. in the form of Lottie. The 2 bonded well when Harvey's daughter was last in the Bay AND they've "hung out" a few times sicne Lottie returned. Sasha LOOOVED that Lottie sent her a text message tonight. The text told Sasha that Lottie is very keen for them to meet up again tomrrow, but definitely not tonight.

Sasha, of course, doesn’t know the text is a deceit. Lottie sent it because she’s at Billy’s house working on the Blake plan ….AND has told Harvey & Roo that she has gone over to Sasha’s place to "hang" with her.

Sid arrives home and when he enters the longue room, he sees Sasha on the couch. He can clearly see that she isn’t emotionally the best, so he sits beside her. He can see that she's been crying, so Sid hugs his daughter!!!!!

Sid [soothingly] "I know things seem bad for you right now, but they WILL pick up. I NEVER expected Lisa to come into my life, but she MUCHLY is now and it feels like we've know each other FOREVER.

Sasha [emotionally] "Yeah, but THAT’S the thing. I’ve got NO ONE !!!!! No BOYFRIEND, no BEST FRIEND !!! NO ONE !!!!!"

Sid "But we, your FAMILY, is BEYOND here for you. Me, Lisa, Indi, Dex."

Sasha [still quite emotional] "Yeah, but even DEX left me."

Sid "You know he’s just a phone call or a couple of hours drive away …..or he’d be her for you in an INSTANT if things got even CLOSE to really, REALLY bad."

Sasha [her tears ease, as Sid hugs her even MORE lovingly] "Thanks, Dad ……and I guess that Lottie DID text me. She wants to "hang out" tomorrow."

Sid "How about you surprise her? Go there TONIGHT. Sounds like you could do with some MAJOR cheering up, and I’m sure Lottie wouldn’t mind."

Sasha [hesitantly, as she extricates herself from the hug] "But ……. but ………. " [her voice trails off]

Sid "What is it?"

Sasha "You just got home from such a LONG shift. It can wait till morrow. That's when Lottie suggested."

Sid "From sound of things, I don’t think it CAN wait. Going to Lottie’s tonight will be the BEST medicine for you. Doctor’s orders."

Sasha [after she smiles AND hugs Sid] "Thanks, Dad. Guess I’ll quickly get changed."

Sid "I’ll meet you in the car."

With that, father & daughter end their hug, and whist Sid heads for the car, Sasha goes to her room – to find just the right outfit for her visit to her recenty-returned-to-the-Bay GREAT friend.

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

Heath’s mermaid tattoo etc !!! MANY thanks to QUIET ACHIEVER for posting the scan here on BTTB !!!!!

merheath_zps5c78f5b8.jpg

MANY thanks to Sarah, Red and pembie for your AWESOME comments!!!

CHAPTER 29!!!!!

At Billy’s place, he & Lottie [in the lounge room, with everyone else who lives here out and about] are getting NOWHERE with their calculations about Blake. Or more to the point, they’re totally frustrated that they can’t seem to "lock down" the equations, which NEED to be "inch perfect" to "nab" Blake on the correct day. Right now, their calculations will create a space/time vortex either a couple of days before Meg Bowman died or a few days after Blake himself is killed in a car crash. Neither of which is, of course, acceptable.

Lottie and Billy [and Ruby] have been stuck on this for days, so Lottie [with Billy sitting right beside her] tries a different tactic – to hopefully eventually re-energize both herself & Billy ……

Lottie "So ….. you don’t talk bout your family much."

Billy [surprised by the enquiry, given what they're in the midst of] "Sorry, what ????"

Lottie "Your parents. You know, "up north". I guess it’s just funny that we spend sooooo much time together and, yeah, you of course talk of Rubes and the likes of Charlie, Bianca, Cleo and the "Angels", but never, you know, your OWN kind. Like do you even have brothers or sisters? Although I can’t ever see it happening, I wouldn’t mind a baby brother or sister. I mean I’ll NEVER forget Ben, but might be nice."

Billy "Just me. No siblings. Well, none prior to me coming here a few years ago. I CAN imagine though that Mum & Dad would have contacted me if there was big news like that."

Lottie "Was it hard on your "olds" ....letting you go and all?, [annoyed voice] cos looks like MY mum didn’t care bout me. Just her precious new b/f. Mind you, if I didn’t get sent here, there’s no way that ………" [her voice trails off]

Lottie stopped what she was saying for very good reason. All this science talk, AND the meeting of minds as it were with Billy, have REALLY stimulated Lottie. She also [now] actually REMEMBERS the ever so brief kiss that she & Billy shared. Sure, he looked like Anne Hathaway at the time, but they still kissed ….. AND Billy told her things hardly anyone knows about him - ESPECIALLY his fetish for girls’ clothes. Maybe, just maybe, that THEY [Lottie/Billy] are also kindred spirits.

Lottie tries to get those feelings out of her head. Ruby’s a REALLY good friend, and with all that went on tween Lottie and Dex and April, Lottie isn’t keen on doing anything to hurt someone she cares about ......... with the added issues of that fact that Lottie, Billy & Ruby are trying to turn Sasha’s life upside down [in a good way, of course].

Lottie is bought "back to Earth" when …….

Billy [pretty loudly] "LOTTIE !!!!!"

Lottie [startled] "Why are you shouting at me ??????"

Billy "Cos you were totally off with the fairies. I could tell as you didn’t seem to "bat an eyelid" when I was telling you about how my mum almost died ….. which is when Ruby came into my life …..and yeah, that’s why especially my mum had NO troubles letting me go. She wants me to be happy and LOOOVED that a person from a species she didn’t even know existed SAVED her life."

Lottie [whose all over the place at this point] "Sorry for being a mess like this. Weird that your parents really wanted you to go, and I didn’t WANT to go from my mum’s place."

Lottie thinks about blurting out how she feels about Billy OR trying to KISS him once more when …….. her mobile rings …..

Lottie [curious and shocked voice] "It’s SASHA!!!!"

Billy "You DID tel………. "

Lottie [cutting in, but not harshly] "Yeah, that we should "hang out" TOMORROW."

Billy [as the phone continues to ring] "Better answer it."

Lottie [happy voice, after she does as Billy suggested] "Hey Sash, what’s up?"

Harvey [at the caravan park house, somewhat annoyed voice] "What’s UP is that you better not be anywhere NEAR Billy right now."

Lottie [bEYOND shocked] "Dad !!!! I ….. I …..where’s Sasha ????"

Harvey [still quite annoyed] "She’s HERE. In TEARS. Roo’s comforting her. She told us that you told her you’d meet up morrow, but when WE told her what you said to us, she BURST into tears. INSISTING that that you’re a …..well, a liar like Ruby is."

Lottie can’t believe it!!!! What possessed Sasha to go ‘round to her house after getting a text like the one that Lottie sent ????

Lottie’s train of thought is interrupted when ……

Harvey [less annoyed, but still quite stern] "You ARE with Billy right now, aren’t you? Answer me TRUTHFULLY and I MIGHT "ground" you for not as long as I’m thinking of doing."

Lottie quickly confers with Billy ….and he agrees there’s no point making things even WORSE by lying about things right now ...........

Lottie [nervously] "I am, but ……… "

Harvey [cutting in, REALLY sternly] "But NOTHING ………. [slightly perplexed voice] What is it that makes you LIE about this? Is Billy coercing you? Has he HIT you AGAIN???"

Lottie [pleading voice] "He’s never REALLY hit me. It was jus ……. "

Harvey "That’s what ALL battered wives and girlfriends say. [REALLY sternly] Now, come home this instant, or I’ll come to Billy’s place myself."

Lottie [slightly tearful, as she knows that she’s just TRYING to help bring Blake into our time, so he & Sasha can get together] "OK. Leaving now. See you soon. [she ends the call, and speaks to her "partner in crime"] Well, I better go …..or Dad’ll lock me up forever and throw away the key. I’ll keep working on the calculations. Sounds like Sasha is upset with me right now, but ……… "

Billy [cutting in, but not harshly] "Like Ruby says, the ends WILL justify the means with this."

Lottie "Better pack up my things."

Billy [as Lottie gets her laptop] "No probs. I’ll help and THANKS a million AGAIN for assisting Rubes and I."

Lottie "Muchly my pleasure. ………. [Lottie thinks THIS is a GREAT chance to tell Billy how she feels about him, especially in light of her about to get sooooooo GROUNDED by her dad, so she says a little nervously] Actually Billy, I ….. I’ve GOT to say something to you."

Billy [curious voice] "What is it???"

Lottie [very nervous] "I ……. I …… [MUCH more assured, after a deep breath] I’m in lov …………… "

SMASH!!!!!!!!! Lottie’s words are muchly interrupted when a BRICK is thrown through the front windows, MUCHLY breaking the glass …… and frightening Lottie and Billy!!!!!!

Billy [shocked voice] "What on Earth !?!?!?!"

Lottie [equally shocked voice] "Someone ……. there’s a BRICK !!!!! over there …… with ……."

Billy [cutting in, as he steadly gets composed again] "Yeah, something wrapped around it."

Lottie "I REALLY have to go, or Dad will "KILL" me ……but you ARE going to leave that til Charlie gets home, aren't you?"

Billy "I think you should stay here til at LEAST Charlie & Bianca get here. Yeah, get one of them, or Ruby OR one of the "Angels" ......to DRIVE you home. Call your Dad. Tell him what’s happened."

Lottie [sullen voice] "Will probably think I made the story up !!!!"

Billy "I’ll phone him if you want. You’re NOT going out there alone. Best if you stay here for now."

Lottie [loving voice] "No wonder Ruby loves you."

Billy though, before he even thinks of phoning Harvey, IS keen to see what the paper around the brick says. He muses to himself that whatever it is, this WON’T be good end to Charlie & Bianca’s night out tonight. As Lottie sits back down on the couch, Billy – whilst he walks over to the brick that caused the disturbance – reflects a little on how Ruby rang earlier. She told him bout Charlie’s visit tonight to Sexy Tales, including most of the embarrassing details. Billy doubts that ANY of the 3 sexy schoolgirl costumes are going to be worn before bed tonight by Charlie, in light of what’s just occurred.

Billy then, after putting on some gloves, removes the paper wrapped around the brick. Ruby’s alien, shape shifting b/f is taken aback when he reads the note to Lottie….

Billy ["slightly" shocked voice] "Mermaids, LEAVE the Bay OR ELSE!!!!!"

++++

Meanwhile, Ruby & Rikki are just about to close up Sexy Tales for the night [after Charlie was one of their ONLY customers this evening] when ……

CRASH !!!!!! A brick smashes the glass front door of the business !!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

MUCHLY thanks to Red, Sarah and pembie for your ACE comments!!!

CHAPTER 30!!!!!

Rikki sees the brick, and knows EXACTLY what’s she’s GOT to do, so whilst Ruby is still MUCHLY in shock, Rikki quickly exits the store via its now smashed front door. As soon as she has exited the building, Rikki balls her fist and raises her right arm til its horizontal to the ground – which TOTALLY activates her powers. Rikki is VERY angry at what’s happened, so her powers are at their MOST LETHAL!!!!!

Rikki, as she walks away fom Sexy Tales, steadily moves her arm from left to right. She didn’t hear any cars racing away from the crime scene, so she hopes that the perpetrator is kinda brazen enough [given how late it is at night] to be on foot ….and still nearby!!!!

SUDDENLY, Rikki gets what she wanted …… she hears a harrowing cry!!!!! Sounds like someone is writhing in pain. Whoever it is that Rikki has wounded with her in this case UBER heating powers is MALE. She can’t see who it is as, despite the feiry blonde mermaid being within the glow of a street light, whoever she’s nabbed with her powers is not.

The man stops crying out in pain. Rikki just KNOWS that whoever it is has passed out, so she heads back into Sexy Tales ……where she finds a still quite shocked Ruby sitting on the floor next to THAT brick. Ruby looks dismayed – with the piece of paper that was around the brick now upturned next to Ruby on the ground.

Rikki [speaking rather quickly] "Rubes, you gotta help me. There’s a man outside. He’s unconscious. I used my powers on him. Grab a torch whilst I grab some of the sexy handcuffs we have. [normal voice, she notes that Ruby doesn’t move] Rubes, come on. Let’s find out whoever threw that brick. [Ruby starts to softly cry, so Rikki crouches beside her friend, and with a concerned voice] What’s up? ……What’s the note say?"

Ruby [trying to fight back her tears, but not really succeeding] "Read it …… it for yourself."

Rikki looks at the note. It says "Ruby, LEAVE the Bay or ELSE !!!!!!"

Rikki [shocked voice] "Oh GOD, Rubes !!!!! No wonder !!!!!" [as she hugs her "sister"] Well, at least I got the SCUM that did this."

Ruby [muchly in tears] "But they …..they want me out of town. Bet they blame me for …… EVERYTHING that’s happened."

Rikki "Some people are just losers, and the BIGGEST one is the dude outside."

Ruby [whaling voice] "No. the loser is ME. I go and be STUPID and show the world my BOOBS and now the whole town is RUNIED !!!!!"

Rikki [tenderly - and uncharecteristically upbeat, as she tries to reassure her friend] "You’re no loser. This town, it WILL bounce back. I can FEEL it …..and it will START by us finding out who did this."

Ruby [trying to ease her tears] "You really think so?"

Rikki [assertively] "I KNOW so. Come on. Let’s find who waaaaaaaaaaaaay upset you."

Rikki helps a still slightly in tears Ruby to her feet ….and after quickly grabbing both a torch and a pair of the sexy handcuffs the store sells, the Sexy Tales workers head outside. They quickly make their way in the directions of where the man was writhing in pain. The girls are in darkness, with Rikki shining the torch in front of them - moving it steadily from side to side.

Ruby, with THOSE cuffs in her hand, sees the man JUST before her friend does…….

Ruby [beyond shocked] "OH MY GOD!!!!!!! It’s ……..I can’t believe it …… it’s ……. "

Rikki [cutting in, fiercely] "Angelo!!!!!!!!! What a TOTAL loser !!!!!!!!"

Rikki shakes her head, whilst Ruby [as she slowly regains her composure] checks for a pulse. She smiles a little that he’s not actually dead but she MUCHLY enjoys handcuffing the man who no doubt smashed the front window of her business AND threatened her with THAT note.

Rikki "Let’s sooooooo call the police. Your mum should be home by now from her night out with Bianca, so let’s "feed" this wolf to Georgie."

Ruby "Yeah, Watson will take care of him. ESPECIALLY after he’s been bad mouthing EVERYONE in our house lately."

+++

Meanwhile, Indi is driving her car – with Heath in the passenger seat. Indi reflects on a chat with Heath about 2 hours ago …..

Heath "Are you sure THIS is the best plan?"

Indi [slightly frustrated] "We looked online and didn’t get ANYWHERE."

Heath "OK then, but we’re NOT gonna ask nicely. We’re gonna STEAL it."

Indi [nonchalantly] "Thought you’d say that."

Heath "Looove your style, blondie. OK, to your bro’s house we go."

Indi "Totally."

Indi increases the speed she is driving …… as she continues her journey inland to Bathurst. She’s been over the speed limit for much of this trip, but Indi likes that. She really likes her NEW self …. wanting to destroy Ruby SOOOOOO very badly, hanging out with a known criminal, wanting to steal Dex’s magic book.

+++

Charlie & Bianca get out of their car, having just arrived home. They don’t really notice that most of the lights are still on in the house, despite how late it is. Chanca are too loved up for that, having enjoyed a romantic dinner at fancy restaurant at Yabby Creek. Charlie AND Bianca are muchly keen for Charlie to get into the sexist of the 3 schoolgirl costumes that she bought earlier this evening …….

……. but their joyous laughter and kissing as they enter the house is bought to a QUICK stop. Bianca, then Charlie, sees just about everyone who lives here in the longue room. Charlie & her wife are intrigued about why everyone’s still up and why Lottie’s still here – as it’s quite late. Emma, who along with Cleo & Bella had gone out tonight so they could give Billy & Lottie some space tonight [after Billy requested that they do so], is the first to speak ……..

Emma "Watch out for the glass. We didn’t want to disturb anything til the police get here."

Cleo [trying to lighten the heavy mood, as Charlie & Bianca see the broken window glass on longue room floor] "Not you the police, the actual in uniform ones."

Charlie [intrigued voice] "What’s going on?"

Billy "Ruby called. The store got the same treatment. She tried to call you, but …….. "

Bianca [slightly cutting in] "Yeah, both our phones have been off all night. Trying to get some alone time."

Billy "Muchly understand that. Anyway, Ruby & Rikki found Angelo close to near their store. Rikki ….. disabled him, before Georgie came and took him to the station. He CONFESSED to throwing a brick into Sexy Tales which threatened Ruby."

Charlie [shocked voice] "WHAT !!!!! [slightly calmer] Is Rubes OK?"

Bella "Sounds like she WILL be."

Emma "Yeah, my Rikki was soooooooooo there for her ……….However, the attacks look related. Same type of message, for Ruby and we "Angels" to leave the Bay."

Charlie "You did say ANGELO, didn’t you? [everyone else, even Bianca, nods] Oh God!!!!! I should ring the station myself. How long since the incident here happened?"

Lottie "About 45 minutes now. We’re guessing they’re tied up with dealing with Angelo."

Charlie [after she frustratedly runs her fingers through her hair] "Lottie, we better get you home. It’s quite late."

Emma "I’ll take her. Now that you two are home safe & sound."

Billy "I’m come too. Just in case …………. "

Billy’s voice trails off. He knows that Emma and the other mermaids haven’t been physical attacked tonight, but he’s not keen for any of them to be alone tonight OR, for the same reason, the quite still shaken Lottie. The trio exit the house, muchly paying attention to their surrounds [in case the brick thrower is still around, waiting to pounce] before they get in the car that all the mermaids communally own and head for the caravan park house.

+++

All the while, the person who threw the brick threatening the "Angels" is listening in on her radio scanner to ALL the police chatter tonight. She knows her partner in crime Angelo has been caught, but vows not give up on her quest until the Bay is back to normal thriving self again.

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!

Archived