• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found this whole storyline very strange and most of the time I found myself sympathising far more with Jamie than Leah:It wasn't until very near the end that he actually did anything wrong, despite creepy music playing all the time he was on screen to convince us he was a baddie, and not until right at the end that he actually came across as dangerous.It felt like we were meant to dislike the policeman who didn't take Leah's complaint seriously but frankly he was spot on:Leah is the queen of mixed messages.She kisses him within minutes of meeting him, then tries to put him off, then goes on a date with him and sleeps with him, complains about him not getting in touch then when he does says he's being over the top and they should stay away from each other, then goes to dinner at his place and kisses him anyway, then blows her stack at him for spending time with VJ in a fairly innocent manner and tells him to stay away from her, then agrees to be friends, tells him not to come to the house then invites him to stay for dinner anyway, then kicks him out for saying the wrong thing and, even when she's pretty sure he's vandalised the Diner, agrees to go to a party with him because "it was the only way to get rid of him".I mean, what?!No wonder the poor guy didn't know what the rules were when she changed them ever five minutes.Throw in that he's obviously emotionally disturbed as the result of being brought up by a controlling psychopath and he didn't really stand a chance.(And again, it feels like behaviour that would be treated as excuseable if it was a regular gets treated as irredeemable from a guest character.)