The Real Diner

Guest BigDutchFan

I think they will have to keep it in its current form now for years and years otherwise the show, again, will feel completely different. I don't think the producers of Australian soaps realise just how much it disrupts the overall 'feel' and continuity of a show when they destroy sets and build new ones constantly.

I wish they had brought the burger phone and jukebox to the Pier Diner though - I don't know why it would have been such a problem. Obviously it was designed by someone who probably didn't watch the show and didn't care about it, they probably just saw it and thought, no that looks dated, get rid of it - but then the producer obviously didn't care about it either. The Jukebox could have been placed in the corner on the opposite side to the counter/kitchen (where the toilets are) - it wouldn't have made a mess of the design, it would have just added a quirk and nice touch to it.

• 1 month later...

Archived