Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

Nic Westaway stated in the 25 year anniversary magazine that his mum died at a young age. :)

I'm hoping Evie will start to trust Kyle and see a friendship start, not anything romantics as she only 15!!

I could see something romantic between them two, and I know he is like what 6-7 years older? But you know, in Home And Away there is always something that stops people from getting together at first. It's a classic soap opera twist.

Brax and Charlie- Cop/Criminal

Brax and Natalie- Charlie

Brax and Ricky- Adam

Casey and Tamara- Sasha

Kyle and Tamara- Casey

(and now again) Casey and Tamara- Kyle

Sasha and Spencer- Maddy

I could go on forever. But I won't. :-)

Yeah I get the whole always something stopping couples from getting together, but seem its 7 years age gap I'm not so sure the writers would take that path, yeah maybe if she was 17 they might, but could be risky with age 15! But it is a soap show so anything can happen.

Nic Westaway stated in the 25 year anniversary magazine that his mum died at a young age. :)

I'm hoping Evie will start to trust Kyle and see a friendship start, not anything romantics as she only 15!!

I could see something romantic between them two, and I know he is like what 6-7 years older? But you know, in Home And Away there is always something that stops people from getting together at first. It's a classic soap opera twist.

Brax and Ricky- Adam

Casey and Tamara- Sasha

Kyle and Tamara- Casey

Sasha and Spencer- Maddy

I would rather see Kyle with Sasha than with Evie or Tamara.

Brax and Ricky- Adam

Casey and Tamara- Sasha

Kyle and Tamara- Casey

Sasha and Spencer- Maddy

Thank you for clearing that up about Kyle's mum.

I think Kyle has a story soon so no he wouldn't get with anyone at the moment unless its with Tam.

Yeah but I'm under the impression once Casey gets better they might put him with Tam again.

Edited by Romeo&Indi Forever

I think Kyle has a story soon so no he wouldn't get with anyone at the moment unless its with Tam.

Yeah but I'm under the impression once Casey gets better they might put him with Tam again.

I hope not i am really getting tired of her coming and going between Kyle and Casey. They both deserve better than her there is nothing special about Tamara.

Edited by saybah

They both should just dump her but you know if Casey dumps her Kyle would take her back, if Kyle dumps her Casey takes her back its like its a game. Both of them need to get over her and find someone new that will not mess them about.

Edited by saybah