Kyle Braxton - Nic Westaway

This whole thread is a spoiler as UK viewers don't know about another Braxton...

The Character/Actor Discussion thread is based on Australian episodes.

Kyle Bennett (and not Kyle Braxton) as mentioned in the credits of each episode that he has appeared in so far has been seen on UK screens as his first episode was 5578 (Wednesday 3 October).

The UK episodes don't elude to the fact that there is some sort of connection as yet.

I guess that if you don't want to be spoiled with future Australian based storylines then my suggestion would be not to read anything contained within these threads until they have screen in the UK or just stick to the UK based threads in the General Discussion area. :wink:

This week the police and the Braxtons struggle to prove Kyle exists

On IMDB when you search Nic Wetaway it says Kyle Braxton/Kyle Bennett

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3511513/

Next week Casey gets upset when he relaises he'll have to track down Kyle

IMDB is just like Wikipedia - any Tom, Dick or Harry can add information on there whether it is correct or not.

At the end of each episode it says that Nic Westaway plays Kyle Bennett whereas on the OS it says mentions the character name of Kyle Braxton. I guess that it is either a continuity error on the OS's behalf or

that Kyle is likely to have a name change after he is found in Melbourne.

:P

QA I couldn't help but see this as it was on the front page of the forum so I had no choice but to see it said Kyle BRAXTON. I didn't come into this forum looking for australian characters but when it was the last thread posted in, it shows on the main forum page so I didnt try coming into an australian paced forum...

Also I didn't know this was based on Australian episodes as the description underneath the title Character appreciation (called something like that) just says:

The place to discuss your favourite characters and actors.

One topic per character/actor/pairing, please check before making a new topic.

Subforums: Archive

Forum Led by: Admin, Moderators, Librarians, Forum Moderators

Doesn't say Australian. :) Thanks for replying anyway :)

Edited by Laura

• 2 weeks later...

Glad we are seeing more of Kyle and that he agreed to help Brax and Heath with Casey and next week

Kyle testifyies against Casey

All Kyle ever wanted

was to be a part of a family and get to know his brothers

. Once he

testifyies we will find out if he gets what he has always wanted.