A Mothers Love (by Danni02) - comments

Laura

There has to be another way ... There just has to be!!

Chax cannot be over :( ... maybe Sid made a mistake on one of the tests & realises that Brax was a match after all & he saves the day :D please miracles do happen lol

Thanks Danni look forward to your next update x

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter Danni! :) Relationships have to be a two way street and at the moment it's all one way...I don't think I could do it if I were Brax either..I love that Charlie is willing to do anything for her daughter but she isn't taking Brax's feelings into consideration at all. Praying there is another way!! Please update soon! Xx

Aw good chapter. It was sad Charlie and Brax talking and she thinking it was over but I'm glad Brax said he would try to make it work ( although I understand why he's completely against this idea ). I don't think Grant will be as easily persuaded as Charlie thinks. I loved the scene with Ruby, Romeo, Dex and April. Nice for Ruby to have some normality. I don't think Charlie will agree though. I can see something going terribly wrong on this camping trip if it goes ahead.. lol. Can't wait for more :D

I have no clue how I would deal with situation! As everyone has said I get where they are both coming from! But I'm still praying for a miracle for Rubes, cause I think that Chax would never be the same if Charlie had this baby with Grant, not matter what they both say it would always be the elephant in the room :(

Great as always, please update again soon x