A Mothers Love (by Danni02) - comments

Laura

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was REALLY GREAT !!!!!, especially ……

 “This is Ruby’s dad’s baby. The baby is going to bring a special potion with it, and then we’ll give it to Ruby and she’ll get better.”

 “Is she well enough to take me surfing yet?”

“Don’t forget do you?” Charlie gave a little laugh as Darcy shook her head.

“She’s never forgets anything this one.” Bianca laughed.

“Well like she promised she’ll take you when she’s feeling better,” Charlie said as she lightly rubbed Darcy’s shoulder. “Enjoy your party and I’ll see you around okay?”

“Okay.” Darcy answered before she and Bianca walked away. Charlie exhaled as she watched them walking for a while. She missed Bianca like crazy and wondered if she’d punished her enough, not being friends with her for the last 6 months. She pursed her lips together before walking back towards her house to take Ruby to the hospital.

The ENTIRE baby names etc sequence – in particular …..“Yeah,” Ruby nodded. “I want two kids,” Ruby answered. “One of each. The boy first, Andrew, although Romeo hates that name but I’m sure I’ll get my way,” Ruby gave Romeo a cheeky glance. “Then 2, 3 years later we’ll have our little girl, Amelia, then Romeo here gets the snip and we’ll be one happy little family.”

 “They’re not the best I am afraid,” Sid pursed his lips together as he looked down the results before looking back to Charlie, Ruby and Romeo. He did feel for them. It seemed they hadn’t had much good news since the news of the baby being a match. “Her white blood cell counts are low. Extremely low.”

 Charlie exhaled lightly as she looked to her daughter. Although she was used to her paler complexion and her more drawn in eyes, it was the loss of her hair that Charlie still wasn’t used too, the look of the bandana that Ruby wore – today’s choice was a simple white – to hid her bald head since she lost her hair during the last couple of months.

LOOOOOOOOOVE that, especially ……

“How can you design a nursery on your iPad?” Charlie scrunched her face up.

“I downloaded the app.” Ruby answered.

“There’s an app for that?” Charlie questioned.

“That’s not long,” Ruby shook her head. “Not when you still need to decorate the nursery, buy Bean clothes, bibs, cute little teddies, a car seat, a pram, a bouncy chair...” Ruby trailed off. “You’ve done nothing. Have you even bought one item of clothing yet?”

“I have some baby grows.” Charlie answered.

“Not the ones I bought,” Ruby shook her head. “Have you been out and bought Bean anything yet?”

Charlie pursed her lips together as she shook her head. “I guess I just......” Charlie trailed off. “All I have thought about is why I am having this child and not much about once the kid gets here like it’s going to need clothes and everything.”

“Because 3 more months is a long time to wait and I....” Ruby trailed off as she looked down. “I just want to know if I am going to get a brother or a sister.”

Charlie exhaled lightly as she rubbed Ruby’s cheek, bringing Ruby’s head up to face her, knowing why Ruby was so eager to find out the sex of the baby. “Okay,” Charlie smiled weakly. “If it means that much to you. I’ll call the hospital and ask them to tell me.”

You will?” Ruby eyes lit up.

“Of course,” Charlie nodded. “But no pink for a girl or blue for a boy. I want you to think up something else.”

“Sorry about that, Bean thinks my bladder is a squeeze toy today.” Charlie laughed as she sat back down at the table.

AND

The ENTIRE final sequence that starts with ….. “Fair enough,” Charlie exhaled. “But you know I did find out I was having a girl for you so maybe you could give me a little something back.” Charlie gave a little grin after she spoke.