A Mothers Love (by Danni02) - comments

Laura

Aww loved the chat between Charlie and Brax! :wub: I think Brax is still a fool though but I can see he has Charlie's best interest at heart, I think, I hope! :) Don't like the fact that Brax and Bianca still talk...

Aww hope everything goes right for Ruby with the chemo! Looking forward to more, please update soon! Xx

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooooooooooo enjoyed that, especially ……

 Charlie was sitting on the beach watching him as he surfed. She tried not to watch him, but she couldn’t help it. She loved him so much and hated living the last two and a half months apart from him. She gently ran her hand over her stomach and she knew it was her fault that they ended. It was her fault that Brax went out and slept with Bianca, for if she didn’t have the idea of having this baby, Brax wouldn’t have broken up with her. “

 “Wow,” Brax sounded surprised. “You let Romeo move in?”

“I know, surprised myself too really,” Charlie gave a little laugh. “But I just want her to experience what she can now, you know, I.....you know just in case she doesn’t....” Charlie pursed her lips together, not wanting to say it. “I know the baby is a match and chances are she’ll get the transplant and be fine, but....well I can’t help the nagging feeling in the back of my mind that this could still go all wrong.”

 “I know what it means,” Charlie cut Brax off, mid-sentence. “She just got my slightly different version.”

 Like I said, you need to be there for Ruby right now. You don’t need a boyfriend getting in the way of that. But I’d like to be your friend, if you can do friends.”

“I don’t understand any of this,” Charlie shook her head feeling confused as to why Brax actually broke up with her. “But I hate not having you in my life, so maybe we can try this whole friend’s hing.”

“Friends,” Brax smiled lightly, happy to be friends with Charlie, for now at least. He didn’t know what was going to happen in the future but right now, he thought that this was for the best. “Well I need to get going,” Brax said as he stood up. “Need to get ready for work but I’ll see you around.” Brax said and Charlie nodded lightly as he picked up his surf board and walked off the beach, leaving Charlie still confused as she watched him walk away.

 “You know I was looking online at bits we could travel too,” Romeo smiled. “After the baby is born and you’re back to normal health, remember how we talked about travelling?”

“Yeah,” Ruby smiled. “We can go to the Taj Mahal and the Great Wall of China....we can go Jai hunting in Japan,” Ruby gave a little laugh as she heard Romeo give a little chuckle. “I’ve always wanted to swim with dolphins in Hawaii and go to the Amazon Rainforest,” Ruby smiled. “There’s so much I’d love to do.”

Really enjoyed the chat between Charlie and Darcy and Ruby already decided on baby names and then told Romeo he's going to get the snip after two kids great update Danni Please update again soon :)

Edited by Romeo&Indi Forever

I liked the chat between Charlie and Darcy it was rather cute. :)

It's amusing that Ruby has planned her little family out already. But what a shock that was for Romeo finding out he is to have the snip after two kids. :P Shame that Ruby's health isn't doing well. But at least she can have these injections at home. :)

look forward to more.