A Mothers Love (by Danni02) - comments

Laura

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to comment last night but had computer problems. :angry: I don't blame Charlie for slapping Bianca. Yet she can't get that she slept with brax and now wants to behave as thought nothing has happened. I am glad that Heath is supporting Charlie and had a good go at Brax.

I am glad that the baby is a match to Ruby dispite Charlie getting pregnant has caused great heartache.

Do I detect a thawing between Charlie annd Brax :wub::wub:

I am enjoying your story and look forward to seeing what happens next.

That was coooooooooooooool, especially …….

 “And I thought I was supposed to be the sick one,” Ruby said as she put the bottle of water down on the floor and held Charlie’s hair back. “You just trying to steal my thunder?” Ruby joked. “Is that what all this is about?”

“I wish,” Charlie mumbled as she flushed the toilet before sitting up and leaning herself against the wall. “I’d forgotten how crappy morning sickness can make you feel.” Charlie reached forward and picked up the bottle of water and unscrewed the lid and took a drink.

“Sorry,” Ruby exhaled. “It’s my fault you’re getting sick.”

“Stop blaming yourself,” Charlie told her. “I’m a grown woman and I made the choice myself to have this child. You didn’t force me into it.”

 “When did you know you were going to call me Ruby?” Ruby questioned.

“You were a few hours old and we were having a little cuddle. You had these really red lips when you were a baby and I said that you were my precious little ruby stone and then Ruby just seemed to fit you.”

 “I won’t be long. You’ll be okay on your own, won’t you?”

“Yes mother, I won’t use the stove, or answer the door to strangers or run with scissors.”

“I meant -”

“I know what you meant,” Ruby answered. “But you don’t need to be fearful of leaving me on my own for a little while. I feel perfectly normal today.”

“Sorry, I just worry.” Charlie answered.

“You worry?” Ruby gasped. “Well that’s news to me.”

“Oi,” Charlie pointed to her daughter. “Less of that or there’s no lemon drizzle cake for you.”

“That’s just mean.” Ruby pouted and Charlie exhaled before giving a little laugh.

 “Wish I could say I cooked them then.” Brax laughed as he handed Charlie her change.

“You were a better cook than me,” Charlie told him. “Poor Rubes is dealing with a lot more burnt stuff these days.”

“Ah she’s had 17 years of that, I’m sure she’s used to that by now.”

Chapter 27 - I didn't expect Charlie to get turned down for IVF. I wonder who told the clinic?

Chapter 28 - I liked Charlie and Ruby's talk.

Chapter 29 - I didn't think Charlie would become pregnant that quickly. I hope the baby is a match.

Chapter 30 - I liked Charlie and Heath's talk. I'm glad the baby is a match.

Chapter 31 - I'm glad Charlie and Brax are talking.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D