Deepest Darkest Secrets...

Guest Apex Forever

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everyone for the get well wishes and commenting on my chapter! Thanks to Screamingqueen for being my new proof-reader!

Chapter 3!

Casey watched as his brother attempts to put up the crib his baby would be sleeping in.

"Ah! That hurt!" Brax screams at the top of his lungs. Casey wonders off to get Brax a Band-Aid, then he remembered that Sash had used the last Band-Aid on her thumb when she cut her finger cooking tea when she stayed over one night.

"There aren't any Band-Aids left!" Casey calls out to his older brother.

"Case don't be so loud we could hear you from the Austin/Palmer house!" Indi moans.

"Where's my handy-man?" Indi asks Casey in an impatient voice.

"He's in the nursery trying to set up the crib." Casey made sure that Brax had heard him say trying.

"Shut up Case, before I make you!" Brax yells as he storms out of the babies room.

"Babe, do you have any Band-Aids? Since somebody used the last one." Brax says looking at Sasha.

"Yeah I think so come over here." Indi tells Brax.

"You guys need to be a bit more quieter." Sasha says to Casey as she gets pulled in for a hug.

"And why is that?" Casey asks before kissing Sash on top of the head.

"Well, Belle and Xav have a new born baby next door and you don't want to get on Belle's angry side!" Casey sighs and lets Sasha out of the hug.

"Ok you have a point! Do you wanna go for a walk on the beach?"

"Sure! Let's go!" Sasha takes Casey by the hand and drags him out of the house. When they arrive at the beach Sasha turns to Casey and Says.

"Case, I'm pregnant."

April's life is perfect! She has an awesome big sister, a beautiful boyfriend (Don't tell Dex she called him beautiful he prefers handsome) and amazing friends! Right now April was hanging out with Belle and little Freddie. Freddie is Belle and Xav's son.

"So April how's things?" Belle asks as she gets a screaming Freddie out of his pram.

"Pretty good! How are things with you?" Belle takes a big slurp of her smoothie.

"Ok I guess. The Braxton's are very noisy next door though." April nods her head. Dex will often complain about Indi complaining about how noisy the Braxton's are.

"Indi and Sash tell them to be quiet but somehow I don't think they listen."

"Oh well! I just feel sorry for Sash, Indi and Miss S!" April almost chokes on her smoothie.

"Don't feel sorry for them! They're lucky!"

"So are you!" Dex says as he takes a seat next to April.

"I know I am!" Dex nods his head in satisfaction.

"Well I'm going to head off! Xav wants me to meet him down at the beach for some reason! See ya!"

Belle walks off with Freddie in her arms.

"You do think you’re lucky? Don't you?" Dex asks seriously.

"I'm lucky in a different way! You have brains and a heart! They have muscles and good looks." Dex rolls his eyes.

"I've got muscles! See!" Dex says as he flexes his muscles. April laughs.

"And you’re funny!"

Heath walks through the front door of his girlfriend's house. Bianca doesn't know that he is here. Heath has a big surprise for her. Heath walks into the lounge room and not only does he see Bianca but he also sees a little girl who looks like Bianca.

"Who's this?" Heath asks pointing to the little girl.

"Heath, this is my daughter Nicole, Nicole this is my boyfriend Heath." Heath was in shock. Bianca had never mentioned that she had a daughter!

"What's your full name sweetheart?" Heath asks a nice as he could.

"Nicole Rose Franklin" Nicole answered nervously. Heath smiled.

"Bianca can I talk to you for a second?" Heath asks. Bianca nods and walks outside with Heath.

"How could you keep this from me?" Heath asks angrily.

"Nobody knows about Nic! Not even April!" Heath calms down a little bit. "You still could've told me. I would've kept it a secret!" He says.

"I know you would've! I just didn't want anyone to know!"

"Why is she here now?"

"Her adoptive parents dropped her off told her to come to the front door of this house and ask for Bianca Scott then they drove away. I really thought I had chosen good parents for her." Heath pulls Bianca in for a hug. "It's Ok! Will you marry me?" Heath whispers in Bianca's ear.

"Pardon?" Bianca says in a shocked way.

"Will you marry me?" Heath pulls the ring out of his pocket and gets on one knee.

"Yes! Yes I will!" Bianca holds her hand out so Heath could put the ring on.

"Heath! You put it on the wrong finger!" Bianca says laughing.

"Whoops!" Heath says as he puts the ring on the right finger.

Archived