Deepest Darkest Secrets...

Guest Apex Forever

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Zoe,Kristen,Sarah,Paige,Steve,Idscott,CaseyBraxton<3,Screaming Queen and JoiseTash! Sorry I didn't get a chapter up yesterday! I got a bit busy!

Chapter 2!

Bianca Scott is a trustworthy citizen of Summer bay. She is one of the most loved teachers at summer bay High school. Her boyfriend on the other hand is a completely different story! You see Heath is known for his fair share of secrets and 'Secret business' that nobody knows about. Little did they know that Bianca has a pretty big secret aswell. Not even her beloved little sister April knows what Bianca's secret was.

Bianca logs on to check her emails as she usually does. This time she logs on to find an email from someone who only sends her an email once a month. Bianca clicks on the email to open it up and smiles to her herself as she sees pictures of a ten year old girl is a pretty white dress with flowers on it. Bianca scrolls down to see the same girl holding a little baby who seems to be a boy.

You see ten years ago Bianca gave up a little girl for adoption. Bianca ran away for the nine months that she was pregnant so nobody found out, she left a note telling her mother that she was gone and that she would be back in a few months and for her not to worry.

Bianca quickly signs out of her emails when Heath walks out of the bedroom.

"Hey baby, do you want some breakfast?" Bianca says as she gets out of her chair and heads towards the kitchen.

"No thanks B! I'll get something at the diner later." Heath kisses the top of Bianca's head and heads towards the door.

"Bye B!" Heath calls out to Bianca.

"Bye baby! Love you!"

"Love you too!" After Heath left Bianca breathed a sigh of relief. Thank god Heath didn't see those emails!

Sasha stares at Indi huge belly in amazement. Sasha still doesn't quite know how a baby that is the size of a peanut can make someone's belly so huge! Sasha thought about this more and more. Sasha felt so bad for some reason! And she knew exactly why! Soon enough Sasha will have to tell Casey and her family… That won't be easy! Sid won't be happy, he was very disappointed with Indi when he found out she was pregnant, and Indi's a grown woman! Sasha could just imagine what Sid will say when Sasha tells him about her being pregnant…

"What are you staring at?" Indi asks angrily. Indi has been like this for the past five months. Sasha can't wait for the four months to come along.

"Gosh Indi! Don't get your knickers in a not with your bra! Calm down!"

"Don't be immature Sash! You know I don't like it!"

"Who peed in your cereal this morning? It definitely wasn't me!" Indi's face goes bright red! Sasha smiles a little smile taking pride in the fact that she annoyed Indi to the point of her face going red!

"You don't understand what I'm going through! "Indi blubbers

"I know more than you think!" Sasha spits angrily as she storms out of the room.

It's a short one! I hope you like it!

Deepest darkest secrets indeed !!!!!! LOOOOOOOOVE this ……especially …..

Little did they know that Bianca has a pretty big secret aswell. Not even her beloved little sister April knows what Bianca's secret was.

Bianca logs on to check her emails as she usually does. This time she logs on to find an email from someone who only sends her an email once a month. Bianca clicks on the email to open it up and smiles to her herself as she sees pictures of a ten year old girl is a pretty white dress with flowers on it. Bianca scrolls down to see the same girl holding a little baby who seems to be a boy.

You see ten years ago Bianca gave up a little girl for adoption. Bianca ran away for the nine months that she was pregnant so nobody found out, she left a note telling her mother that she was gone and that she would be back in a few months and for her not to worry.

 The ENTIRE Sasha/Indi scene …..in particular ….."Gosh Indi! Don't get your knickers in a not with your bra! Calm down!"

• 3 weeks later...

Archived