Deepest Darkest Secrets...

Guest Apex Forever

Title-Deepest Darkest Secrets

Type of fic- Medium/Long-Not sure yet!

Main Characters-Sasha,Casey,Heath,Bianca,April and Dex!

Rated-T

Genre-Romance, Drama

Warnings: none at the moment!

Does this story include spoilers-Nah!

Summary- Three couples relationships are put in jeopardy when they find out that their partner is hiding some of the darkest secrets…

Relationships are built on trust and support, Sasha and Casey’s relationship has all those things…At least that’s what they thought…

Sasha takes the money from the young man that she had just finished serving. She hands the man a small five cent coin.

“Have a fantastic day!” Sasha says brightly as the next customer walks up to the counter.

“What are you doing here?” Sasha says with a smile. Every time Sasha sees Casey her face lights up.

“Are you having you lunch break yet?” Casey says taking Sasha’s hand in his.

“Leah, would I be able to have my lunch break now?” Leah turns to Sasha with a smile.

“Sure, in fact have the rest of the day off!” Sasha walks up to Leah and gives her a squeeze hug.

“You are the best boss a teenager could ever have! Has anybody ever told you that?” Indi walks into the kitchen her slight baby bump almost knocking over the tray Coleen was carrying.

“Sorry Coleen.” Coleen shakes her head.

“Back in my day, us girls didn’t get pregnant until we were married!” Coleen tells Indi her just shakes her head.

“And how long ago was that Mrs.Smart? 50-60 years ago? And anyway, Brax and I are engaged so that’s close enough for me!” Coleen looks at Indi in shock.

“4O years ago thank you very much young lady! And I look good for my age, if I say so myself!” Coleen walks out into the very busy diner to find the table the order is supposed to go to.

“Well, Case and I better get going!” Sasha says hanging up her apron approaching Casey. Sasha takes Casey’s hand and they leave the diner together.

Dexter Walker, a bright and funny young man was in love! With April Scott, his long-time girlfriend Dex (Which he is more known as) sneaks up behind April. When he gets to her he puts his hands in front of her eyes.

“Guess who?” Dex asks in a fake high-pitched voice. April giggles a little bit.

“Um…Belle?” Dex rolls his eyes and takes his hands away. He puts his arms around April’s waist.

“What do you have planned for today?” He asks, he hopes whatever her plans are that he could be a part of them too.

“Not much! I was thinking we could take a walk on the beach?” Dex smiles.

“That’s an awesome idea babe!” Dex kisses the top of Aprils head affectionately.

“Well, I am a genius!” Dex raises his eyebrows at April.

“Now, I wouldn’t go that far!” Dex says jokingly. April slaps Dex on the arm.

“Smarty pants! Come on! Let’s get going to the beach.” Dex and April walk down to summer bays most popular beach. Usually the beach is packed with people, but not today! Dex and April walk the length of the entire beach not saying a word, just enjoying each other’s company. That’s what’s love is all about!

Bianca runs down the stairs after hearing the doorbell ring.

“I’m coming!” Bianca yells as she almost trips over the box April left in the middle of the lounge. Bianca finally gets to the door, when she opens it she sees her boyfriend who she has been dating for about three months now and they knew everything about each other! So they thought! Beside Heath was a young blonde girl, aged about nine or ten.

“Hey Bianca!” The little says cheerfully. Bianca noticed Darcy was carrying a small suitcase.

“Can I have a sleepover?” Darcy asks sweetly. Bianca looks up at Heath.

“She was supposed to stay at mums but when I go there she had left a note saying she couldn’t take care of Darc because she was out at the pokies and I really didn’t want her going with mum so…” Bianca sighs.

“Fine she can stay, but you owe me!”

“I’ll be good! I promise!” Darcy says reassuring Bianca that she would be no trouble.

Bianca smiles.

“I know you will sweetheart!” Darcy gives Bianca a hug.

“This is going to be so fun! We can bake a cake, lay monopoly and guess what? The X-Factor is on tonight! We can watch that!” Darcy says excitedly. Heath kisses the top of Bianca’s head!

“Thanks B! You are the best! See ya darc! Love you B!”

Comments!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoyed that ……and the premise of your story sounds ACE !!!

Indi/Brax is different !!!!

I especially liked ,,,,

 “Back in my day, us girls didn’t get pregnant until we were married!” Coleen tells Indi her just shakes her head.

“And how long ago was that Mrs.Smart? 50-60 years ago? And anyway, Brax and I are engaged so that’s close enough for me!” Coleen looks at Indi in shock.

“4O years ago thank you very much young lady! And I look good for my age, if I say so myself!” Coleen walks out into the very busy diner to find the table the order is supposed to go to.

 “Guess who?” Dex asks in a fake high-pitched voice. April giggles a little bit.

“Um…Belle?” Dex rolls his eyes and takes his hands away. He puts his arms around April’s waist.

 “Well, I am a genius!” Dex raises his eyebrows at April.

 Dex and April walk the length of the entire beach not saying a word, just enjoying each other’s company. That’s what’s love is all about!

Archived