Harvey Ryan - Marcus Graham

Yuck Yuck Yuck. I cant believe any like harvey. From the moment i saw him i thought no way. He has to go. He wasn't even ment to be a regular. I read that he was signed for only 6 months or so and then he asked the producers for a longer contract. Thats why his only storyline is with Roo. And might i just add that before Harvey I could see Roo as being one of those classic Home and Away character who could have really good storylines much like Irenes storylines in the past few years like fostering kids and faces murder charges, some sort of alcohol or drug abuse. I think that as long as Harvey is there Roo will be stuck as a second rate character with no purpose what so ever.

I hope Harvey dies.

P.S. I heard his contract might be finished around the end of 2012 - start of 2013.

• 2 months later...

I hated Harvey at first but now i don't mind him he can funny sometimes.

Does anyone think Harvey would be better off going out with Leah instead off Roo?

It might of make him more likeable as he sees VJ as second chance, as he failed with his son.

Ew no he's too old for Leah.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

• 7 months later...

Am I right in thinking that Harvey was only supposed to stay for a few weeks/months and was supposed to be bad? Because I am so glad they decided to keep him around. I loved all the scenes between Harvey & John, with him just being there to help. And the character is comedy gold!

Am I right in thinking that Harvey was only supposed to stay for a few weeks/months and was supposed to be bad? Because I am so glad they decided to keep him around. I loved all the scenes between Harvey & John, with him just being there to help. And the character is comedy gold!

I totally agree...Harvey and John never fail to make me laugh!

It certainly seemed that way, and like they gave him a massive personality transplant. Everyone hated him at first. It really did feel like he was supposed to be the big bad for a while and then bugger off.

Have to admit he has grown on me. I enjoy his and Roo's relationship, they're both so casual about it.