Connections

I'm back!

Thank you for all the lovely comments.

sorry for the short chapter thanks for Tele for helping me get ideas.

Chapter 11

Romeo and Indi have bought the gym and are working to get it up and running.    Sid suggests that they work with the physiotherapists from the hospital and provide classes for people recovering from illness and Casey signs up for one on one programme run by Indi. 

Ruby has to start going back to school because there are subjects she can't take in homeschool. She starts panicking about her HSC and bumps into Romeo who tries to help her.

Brax proposes to Charlie and they start planning their wedding. 

Everyone was really excited that Brax and Charlie are getting married everyone but Heath who was never a huge fan of Charlie none the less Heath tried to be happy for his big brother.

Despite being injures and hurt that Ruby won't talk to him Casey was excited that Charlie and Brax are getting married even if in a way Ruby will be his step-sister/girlfriend.

Edited by Kristen

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the comments :)

Chapter 12

Romeo starts to tutor Ruby. She wants it kept secret because she doesn't want to worry her mum or Casey. 

Indi is giving Casey more and more support because Ruby is being distant from him and she feels sorry for him.   As Romeo becomes more evasive she turns to Casey herself and the two start growing closer. 

Ruby has arranged to meet Romeo for tutoring and lies when she gives Casey the excuse that she's going with her Mum to get fitted for a bridesmaid dress.  

Casey is on the way to the gym when he sees Charlie and Brax and knows that Ruby was lying to him.  He meets up with Indi and starts to flirt with her, they almost kiss and start being awkward around each other. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comment Sarah :)

Chapter 13

The day of Charlie and Brax's wedding arrives. Casey is a bit off with Ruby and she's waiting for the results of her HSC tests so she's distracted and doesn't realize that Casey is upset.  

As Charlie and Brax get married Casey and Ruby start to argue and nearly mess up the wedding. 

Brax takes them to one side before they head to the reception and tells them to sort things out.   

Ruby confesses that she's been meeting Romeo but before she can tell Casey why he storms off. 

Thanks Sarah this is the last chapter :)

Chapter 14 

Charlie and Brax return home from the honeymoon to find Casey and Ruby barely talking to each other. 

Ruby gets the results for her HSC subject and she's passed. She can't even celebrate that because she doesn't want to upset Casey by telling Romeo.  She starts feeling ill and catches Charlie taking a pregnancy test.   As she's speaking with her Mum about stuff she realizes that she needs to take a test too and sneaks away to do it.  When she gets the results she races to where Casey is, he's taking a walk on the cliff top as he's thinking about them, and instead of talking to him they argue again.  In the middle of the argument she blurts out she's pregnant and he falls backwards, nearly going back over the cliff.  

"That’s right!" Ruby screams out, "just go and flipping kills yourself again!" 

"Why would I want to do that when I'm about to be a dad?"

"Case?"

"Aren't I?"

"Oh Casey ...."  Ruby blurts out the whole story and goes to kiss him. He confesses that he got very close to Indi but it only made him realize just how connected he was to Ruby.

18 months later... 

There is a goodbye party for Casey, Ruby and baby as they decide to go to uni in the city. 

Charlie and Brax have twins now keeping them busy and Charlie is upset at Ruby going. Every time she cries Brax threatens her with having another baby to keep her busy.  Waving goodbye to Casey and Ruby, Charlie turns to Brax and tells him she is being overemotional.  He agrees with her and mutters something about her being like that when she was pregnant with the twins.  He stops what he is doing and looks at her. 

"Charlie are you pregnant....?" he asks. 

Yes Brax I am pregnant” Charlie replied with a smile

The End. 

Comments

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER