Floss/Milco

Guest beau_t

In retrospect, I wonder why psychic Floss never picked up on the fact that Sally was a twin or had a twin brother.

Or maybe she did, but thought it best not to say anything?

One of my favourite exchanges between Floss and Sally regarding Milco is in my signature. It's almost like Floss is encouraging Sally to believe in Milco. It's fun to think she knew he was her twin, and wanted Sally to keep believing in him in the hope that one day she'd remember.

In my experience a lot of psychic work relies on interpretation. Like I was told I'd get a green car and a short while later my brother wrote his car off and replaced it with... a green car! Once I was told I'd be given a small white dog. Soon afterwards my boyfriend gave me a white bunny. And I have many other examples. So perhaps Floss did pick up on Milco as a brother to Sally but interpreted it as a spirit guide or past-life connection rather than as in real life?

In retrospect, I wonder why psychic Floss never picked up on the fact that Sally was a twin or had a twin brother.

One of my favourite exchanges between Floss and Sally regarding Milco is in my signature. It's almost like Floss is encouraging Sally to believe in Milco. It's fun to think she knew he was her twin, and wanted Sally to keep believing in him in the hope that one day she'd remember.

I only saw Floss in two episodes: Episode 1 and 90. In the last one, she predicted an accident for Frank

I only saw Floss in two episodes: Episode 1 and 90. In the last one, she predicted an accident for Frank

Yeah...?

Yeah...?

will be checking out more of the older episodes later this week from 1988

Archived