H&A Creator Dies

Guest Dan F

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a small mention on the Facebook page about 7 hours after BTTB broke the news. There may well be something on the OS later on but they'd either have to rewrite our own tribute or do a fair bit of their own research first, as I doubt there's many people left in the office (certainly not in publicity/website dept) that knew much about him.

I did suggest to Lucy Addario that perhaps they could put a tribute caption, similar to the Belinda Emmett one, at the end of an episode - no reply but we can only wait and see.

There was a small mention on the Facebook page about 7 hours after BTTB broke the news. There may well be something on the OS later on but they'd either have to rewrite our own tribute or do a fair bit of their own research first, as I doubt there's many people left in the office (certainly not in publicity/website dept) that knew much about him.

I did suggest to Lucy Addario that perhaps they could put a tribute caption, similar to the Belinda Emmett one, at the end of an episode - no reply but we can only wait and see.

Thanks Dan. Yes, I suppose that is the case that few remain from his time. I hope they do the tribute caption - he really did have brilliant vision - the whole fostering concept with the dramas it offered and the easy explanation of the comings and goings of characters it gave, same with the Caravan Park. Looking back again at the Drop-In-Centre much later on and the mixed opinions of the community reacting against or for it opening, really was harking back to Alan's original inspiration.

Archived