Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest JimRRR

Bringing Nicolle Dickson (Bobby) Back to Summer Bay

Nicolle would be too Iconic to return in another role, the public STILL remembers Bobby. It works with someone like Darius Perkins on Neighbours b/c his portrayal of the original Scott Robinson was a bit 1-dimensional/Vanilla at best.

I can't imagine Nicolle returning to Home and Away in any capacity as the same character or as a different character.

Bobby was one of the best characters ever but I think we're past her now. At least she received a mention on Tuesday's episode in Australia, so at least she hasn't been completely forgotten

That is out of question. Bobby is too iconic. I know it is curious to see what Nicolle Dickson would be like now in the show. But good things just have to end sometimes.

That is out of question. Bobby is too iconic. I know it is curious to see what Nicolle Dickson would be like now in the show. But good things just have to end sometimes.

I never heard of Bobby until Ch. 5 started showing the original episodes last year......And right away, Nicole stood out and made quite an impression.

Still, I would love to see her on the show.....as someone else.

Sorry but I cannot imagine Nicole returning as another character. Bobby was such an iconic character and Nicolle should be remembered for just Bobby. 20 years since Bobby died. With Darius in Neighbours it is different as he only played Scott for a short time and Jason Donovan's Scott was the most iconic.

I couldn't see her returning as another character and wouldn't want her to either. I don't think anyone would take it seriously either (at least not in Australia) because Bobby is just way too iconic. The highest rated episode ever was Bobby's death (Sally's stabbing coming a close second or joint).

Not just Nicolle but I feel that when someone leaves a soap and their character is not killed off, they should be gone and stay gone. It gets too much when soaps bring back old characters. Move forward not back.

H&A Fan yes its great to see past favs yet in the last few seasons on many shows have made me consider your view that shows need to move forward.

Never got the chance to see Bobby for the first time on NZ screens back in the 1990s. But I had been watching older H&A clips of her and I think Nicolle had done a good job playing Bobby.