Taylor Swift's new album/new single

Guest MatildaHunterFan

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since it's been one whole month since the last post here I think I should give an update tothose who haven't followed the news. :)

Two weeks ago a song called "Begin Again" came out.

Last week (Monday I think) a new song came out called "Red". That's the title track. :)

Yeesterday, another song came out, called "I Knew You Were Trouble".

She was on "The Jonathan Ross Show" a few days ago and did an interview, it's like 10 minutes long. :)

You can pre-order "Red" now and official packages have been released (with like t-shirts and blankets, that kinda stuff)

The track list for "Red" has been confirmed, here it is:

1. State Of Grace

2. Red

3. Treacherous

4. I Knew You Were Trouble.

5. All Too Well

6. 22

7. I Almost Do

8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

9. Stay Stay Stay

10. The Last Time

11. Holy Ground

12. Sad Beautiful Tragic

13. The Lucky One

14. Everything Has Changed

15. Starlight

16. Begin Again

Soo, small update: "State Of Grace" has been realeased, you can listen to it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzBcF8gYLz8.

@chelsjo: I also prefer the Standard Edition cover, I think I'll do it the way I did it with Spaek Now, so I buy the Standard Edition as CD and the Bonus tracks as MP3...... :)

So excited!!!

EDIT: Two days left!!!!!!!!!

I purchased the album yesterday. It's slowly growing on me, I'm really liking songs - Red, 22, Stay Stay Stay, Lucky One and Everything Has Changed.

Taylor's music has changed a little, but I prefer to listen to this CD now instead of her very first one which is the only other one I have till I get the others.

I brought Red yesterday I love all the songs but my favorites are We are never ever getting back together,Red, I knew you were trouble.and 22. My original plan was to buy this album on Thursday but I changed my mind :lol:

Archived