The new opening music

Guest baystar

The new opening music  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And also, last year & the start of this year how at the start one of the characters said 'previously on Home and Away' what happened to that? I loved betting with my family who was going to say it.

I was trying to beat my personal best which was guessing right 4 times in a row.

I totally agree! I play the exact same game when watching the show and I feel it made it a bit more personable - if there was a storyline featuring Brax, he'd introduce the next episode with the voiceover. It's a simple touch and it's a shame they ditched it.

I kinda liked that (though I'd rather have the theme song any day!!!), but my problem with it was they only used the "cool" characters to do the voiceovers. They never used Marilyn, Irene or John for example. It's just a simple touch as you said, and to me it was just another simple touch indicating that the current producers are really only interested in a certain group of characters and promoting those characters.

Hopefully the "current" producers will be gone soon! I think they've outstayed their welcome. Home and Away needs a team of people who want to create something fresh but at the same time continue the feel of the show and include some key elements such as the theme tune, character based drama and little to no use of the hospital and police station sets.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived