Bring Out The Best In Me And In You (by Jen) - comments

oseri

oseri - Thank you for reading. I adore the Sasha/Dex relationship they've created in the show. One of the few things it's got going for it at the moment.

Beezzz - Phoebe! Thanks for reading and the comment :).

JarlieFanEver - Thank you, Sarah. Much appreciated.

soph1303 - Thankies :).

ScreamingQueen - I literally watched the episode and was like, I need fic for this right now, and sat down and churned out this fic. I'm glad you enjoyed.

• 3 weeks later...

I watched 5538 today and was very disappointed with the way Dexter and Sasha were portrayed in it, especially in their first scene together.So I read this and think "Yes, that's what they should have done." You captured the relationship perfectly and, as the title says, brought out the best in them.Well done!

• 1 month later...

OK I gotta stop reading your fanfics. You know I spend hours reading your fics?

And you know what too? They're all amazing, they all capture the characters perfectly and I can warm up to every character in your fics. So thank you for always making my day a little bit better. :)

Looking forward to another fanfic of yours.

xx

Edited by MatildaHunterFan

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Bring Out The Best In Me And In You (by Jen) - comments