May to September (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Danni02

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I meant to stay at the start of that chapter, for anyone still wondering "Where do you get your ideas from?", this partly came out of thinking of a cool way for them to write Ada's pregnancy into the show. And this is what I came up with.

Ah! That make so much more sense now. Because I'm a massive Dex fan, as you know, and I could never in my wildest dreams have imagined this situation up.

I was also thinking about how Dexter seemed to be related to half the girls in his age group and wondering if there was someone outside his age group he could be paired with.The thoughts kind of collided.

It's so weird that you bring that up because when Sasha first arrived I was totally going to ship her and Dex and then I realised; oops, related. (Not that that has stopped me in the past.)

He had a sudden flash of inspiration.“Do I ask you to marry me?”

I can just visualise Dex being all overwhelmed and daunted by everything but also now wanting to do the right thing so of course he considers proposing, because that is what Dex would do. Despite the craziness of the situation I like how you showed everyone's different reactions, although I thought Dex might be a bit more reluctant to tell people what was happening. But I guess it was going to get out eventually.

Very amusing reaction of Dex finding out Leah's pregnant with him asking what he should do now like smoking a cigar and asking wheather they should get married now. :lol: April seemed abit jelaous there of Leah and Dex. Which is very typical of her.

Good chapter.

Nice to see that Sid took the news so well

I liked VJ's reaction can't really blame him to be upset given his bad luck with father figures. And with Dexter being a quite abit younger than Leah that would add to the shock for him. Hopefully Leah's curse doesn't come Dex's way :lol:

Edited by pembie