May to September (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Danni02

If things couldn't possibly get any worse, then this happens. Sigh. I wonder what Dex and VJ will think when they find out. There's no way it could be someone else's baby, is there? I can hope, right?

Great writing, and I like your Dex a lot.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ch 1: Poor VJ! I feel sorry for him and I'm glad Leah couldn't be angry with him. I'm sure Dexter will be agreat tutor.

Ch 2: I'm loving the way Dexter manages to make VJ understand geography. I enjoy the interecation between Dexter & VJ and Dexter & Leah.

Ch 3: I was expecting Dexter to have a crush on Leah. I certainly wasn't expecting this. I wonder what will happen next.

Ch 4: I had to smile when Dexter insisted on telling Xavier he had slept with a woman. Poor Leah! Maybe a night out with Roo would take her mind off things.

Ch 5: The situation would have been awkward anyway but having VJ in the kitchen thta morning would have made things even more awkward. Could there still be some sparks between Dex and April or is Dex trying to forget what happened with Leah?

Ch 6: :o Leah is pregnant! Definitely didn't see that one coming. I wonder how Roo will react when she finds out. Or Dexter for that matter! That should be interesting!

More please.

(It was a conversation that was going to be more than a little awkward.) Er yeah that's putting it mildly :D

I hope Leah does tell Dex about the baby though somehow though I think she might chicken out of doing it.

Hope you have a good weekend away.

great chapter! “Yes, thanks for making it sound as bad as possible.”

I think Dex might guess he's the father, even he knows when someone is obviously pregnant.

I love the way out- ness of your story, Red, a really unlikely situation.... or is it? dun dun DUR! Maybe the H&A writers are reading this...

Yes, I meant to stay at the start of that chapter, for anyone still wondering "Where do you get your ideas from?", this partly came out of thinking of a cool way for them to write Ada's pregnancy into the show. And this is what I came up with.

Yes, I meant to stay at the start of that chapter, for anyone still wondering "Where do you get your ideas from?", this partly came out of thinking of a cool way for them to write Ada's pregnancy into the show. And this is what I came up with.

Ah! That make so much more sense now. Because I'm a massive Dex fan, as you know, and I could never in my wildest dreams have imagined this situation up. I like the different dynamics, particularly highlighting the difference between the Leah/Dex and Dex/April relationships. The age gap definitely shows.

Favourite line was “Tell VJ I will be there with bells on ready to knock his socks off,”Dexter answered,“If you can find your way out of that curious metaphor."