Unconditional Love (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

AMAZING chapter Danni! I didn't think Charlie would be that understanding but i'm glad she listened to him and understood where it was coming from! Can't wait for their talk :) (also so glad Morag stepped in and stopped Angelo from going after Charlie!)

Ahhh poor Ruby but I can't say I am upset that she is having second thoughts! :wink:

Please update soon! Xx

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for two great chapters. For once I liked Morag sorting Brax out when he put his foot in his mouth. I am glad that Charlie and Brax have had that talk and are starting to get back together again. I don't think Charlie will find a dr to the operation that she wants. I have the feeling that Ruby is changing her mind about giving Rachael her baby.

It's awesome that Chax are getting back together, but with Charlie persisting that she wants this procedure I'm not sure how everything is going to go??

I agree with Caroline77, I think Charlie is going to struggle to find A Dr willing to do the surgery .... Well I hope atleast :)

My heart was almost breaking for Brax when he make the comment if you're not going to be the mother then maybe I don't want them, ... I was like nawww, surely Charlie can see how much he loves her & of willing to give up just to be with her!!

poor Rubes, I'm hoping she keeps the baby ... :)

Another great update ... Thanks Danni x

Edited by beebee