Unconditional Love (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danni .. I didn't mind this one ;) .. liking that Brax isn't going to give up .. think it is special that everyone is kinda supportive of Chax, just reading a little between the lines (no-one jump down my throat .. just my opinion LOL)

In relation to the whole baby/ tubes tied situation .. i fully get that she told Ruby she wanted no more kids and that "she's a grown woman" but it's such a serious deal!! Reversal isn't always sucessful and the fact that Charlie had even given thought to a reversal makes me think she has thought about what if???

Until your in this situation you can't know what is going through their mind ... thankfully I haven't found myself in this situtation but I have had to support my best friend through it!! And being that Lilly hasn't even been gone 12 months,I personally believe that anything in that initial period is kind of too quick!

As for "us Chax fans" not complaining when she jumps into a relationship too quickly .. i maybe biased true .. but I do think that jumping into relationships is a hell of a lot different to have a life altering operation! Just saying LOL

Love your work Danni and will always look forward to your updates ... i have faith in you LOL xxx

Sorry I know everyone is entitled to their opinion and I didn't mean to jump down anyone's throat I was just interested in why you thought she'd end up regretting it if she did get it done is all! I'm sorry. Maybe I just shouldn't have said anything at all. =( Anyways lets just leave that there and hopefully I will get an update up soon for you.

Edited by Danni02

It's not necessarily what you said Danni...like you say we are all entitled to our opinions..some people were just plain rude and I contemplated not coming back on but out of respect for you and the time you take to write for us Chax fans I have..just agreeing with beebee as I believe it is a rash decision rushing in to have any kind of surgery and I honestly don't believe she is thinking clearly (that is what I got from the chapter) it's so not like rushing into a relationship!

Anyway that's all I am going to say..I will just stick to commenting on your brilliant writing, I really do appreciate it! :) Looking forward to the next chapter! Xx

Chapter 65 - I wonder if Charlie is pregnant? I hope Charlie and Brax are ok.

Chapter 66 - A baby would have been nice for Charlie and Brax but at the same time I think it would have been too soon for them.

Chapter 67 - I can't believe Charlie broke up with Brax. :(

Chapter 68 - I feel so sorry for Brax.

Chapter 69 - I hope Charlie and Brax sort things out.

Chapter 70 - I thought Charlie would've taken the present from Brax. :( I hope Ruby and the baby are ok.

Chapter 71 - I'm glad Ruby's baby is ok.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D