Unconditional Love (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loving this story :)

but so sad that Charlie broke up with Brax... he seemed so upset

thank God Sid refused to give Charlie the tubal ligation I think she would end up regretting it really hope someone makes her see sense soon or she sees it on her won. Brax is a good guy.

Really don't see Ruby giving her baby up it seems she is getting attached already... I hope

cant wait for the next capter :)

I think she needs help because I don't believe she is being rational about the whole situation! It's her first scare since Lilly & she freaked out & is making a drastic decision .... I think she is making it in haste & for the wrong reasons :(

Danni you were right not a huge fan of this one either lol .... But it's nothing against your writing it's captivating as always ... It's just the huge Chax fan in me hates to see them apart :)

was glad that Rachel refused her too .. I know she didn't but I got this vibe that she was almost trying to blackmail Rachel

I'm praying that she goes & meets with Brax .... Please :D

Love your work Danni & look forward to more xx

I don't think she needs help, she knows she never wants kids again. Simple.

Just because she wants it done quickly doesn't mean she hasn't thought about it. She probably has thought about it for a year.

If anything she went into her relationship with Brax way too quickly and with haste, but Chax fans don't complain then, do they? ;)

Awesome writing as always Danni, I enjoyed the last 2 chapters :)

Edited by Chester-Sam