Unconditional Love (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great writing! ... BUT as a massive Chax fan the end to this chapter made me want to vomit! I'm reading this on my phone & was tempted to throw it across the room !!

You sure know how to get us in ... I get so cut cause I think it's real life lol

Please please update soon x

Chax at the start was so heavy! I'm sure brax is gonna hate himself when he finds out about grant. Loved how sweet romeo is with ruby too. And the ending, i'm wondering if theres kind of an ulterior motive with charlie kissing him, to see if she still loves him/ if it feels like the right thing to do, or if her feelings for brax are stronger. More soon xxxx

Phew! Thank goodness it was just a kiss..it can't have been that good if she is still none the wiser! :P Aww it's so cute that Connor loves 'Darryl' and that he knows he gets whatever he wants from him haha smart kid! No pressure but Charlie, Brax and Connor would make one cute little family! :wink::wub:

Please update soon! Xx

Aww, that chapter made me get teary! :(

Hmm, I wonder what's going to happen in the future for Angelo and Charlie? If they'll get back together or not?

I found the end bit with Charlie and Connor so sweet, it was beautiful they way they talked about Angelo.

I love how well you write, I could actually picture it in my head as a scene on home and away. I loved this chapter, it was so cute/sad at the same time. :wub:

'