New Awakenings

Guest Chax<3

I'm kinda confused Chax<3...I mean is this a chapter for New Awakenings or is it just a little bit from new awakenings? Either way well done!

Its just a little part of New Awkenings but Its not an actual chapter from New Awakenings , Hope you understand and Thankyou :) :)

Got it now! Thank you for explaining!

Charlie & Brax Scene

Charlie had just finished her shift and had a gone for a swim. Her mind had kept flashing back to Casey’s brother. He was really good-looking and something about him made her feel warm inside. That was the warmness she hadn’t felt since her parent had died and after what grant did to her. As she tried to open the door she noticed someone was else was on the other side. Before she knew it, Brax tipped his coffee all over her.” Oh my god I’m so sorry Brax said as he started wiping the spilt coffee off the floor. “ It’s alright ,I’ve done this sorta thing a million of time” Charlie said smiling. As she picked her self up “ Your Ruby’s mother or should I say sister he joked.” I thought I recognized you .

Yeaah she replies. “ Charlie, I have to buy you a coffee since I split it all over you he asks her. “Sure why not”. As they started talking they had already finished 2 cups of coffee and before they knew Charlie and Brax were having a great time. “Well , Thanks for your company says Brax as he stand up “oh and I’m really sorry as he eyes up the stain on her white top”.” No worries, I hope to see you soon she tells him as he looks up to his eyes. Yeaah me too.

Bianca and April Scene

“Bianca what’s wrong” asks April . Bianca had started vomiting for the last three weeks she’s been from her honeymoon with Heath. Can you please get me a cup of water Bianca says as she starts to vomit again. “Love you might have a stomach bug or something” Irene tells her “We have to take you to the hospital .”Okay” Bianca says as she finally gives in. Can you please call Heath and tell him to meet us there.

At the hospital:

“Bianca you have to drink or eat something” April says, Heath will be here soon. “Where is he? Bianca asks her in a irritated voice. * Knock *Knock. “Sid comes in with a file. “ Bianca The results are in, Would you like to wait for Heath or not? He asks her. I’m here, I’m here yells heath as he runs through the door “I’m so sorry he tells Bianca. “ Bianca The reason you have been vomiting is that 3 weeks pregnant.

What do you’s think ????????

Tell me what you all think <3

Archived