Advert in top banner

Guest TelephotoMarigold

My virus Protection Software is blocking those ads because it says they come from "potentially dangerous or suspicious sites".

Oh right great adverts being shown here then. Won't click on one then thanks for the heads up :)

My virus Protection Software is blocking those ads because it says they come from "potentially dangerous or suspicious sites".

That's strange, what virus protection software are you using? Google powers our adverts, as they always have been, so I've got faith in them not to be serving us dangerous adverts - but will look into it.

That's strange, what virus protection software are you using? Google powers our adverts, as they always have been, so I've got faith in them not to be serving us dangerous adverts - but will look into it.

Some anti virus software will prevent executable files from running even though there is no threat to the pc.

Some anti virus software will prevent executable files from running even though there is no threat to the pc.

It's probably more to do with the fact that the antivirus software has detected active content within the webpage than the actual reputation of the site delivering the adverts itself.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived