Revenge

I wonder who knows Emily's secret and I am can't wait to see who's the body on the beach and who did it in TV week it said

If you think Tyler was locked up for good and you've seen the last of him think again

or something along those lines. I feel sorry for Charlotte now that she's found out that Conrad is not her real dad David Clarke is.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope Daniel doesn't go to Jail for good. He only shoot Tyler once the Japense guy hit Daniel on the back of the head then shoot Tyler twice in the back.I wonder if Emiy's dad is still alive. I can't wait until next week's episode Doubt and I wonder if Emily's true identity will be revealed in Season 1.

Edited by Aden_Belle

I've only seen two episodes but I'm totally hooked. It's good to see something different.

I absolutely love Emily (or should that be Amanda). Really like the relationship she has with Nolan. I had to watch the beginning of the first episode again just to try and understand what significance the characters had in the opening scene. Loved the way she screwed Lydia over then Bill in the second episode. Loved Victoria's reaction when she thought she had the beach-house in the bag then Emily announced she was the new owner. It's only going to be a matter of time before Victoria finds out who Emily really is.

The general theme of this show appears to be every week Emily ruins the life someone who was involved in her father being framed and going to prison so invariably she's going to run out of people to pay back. Regardless I hope she gets every single one of them and let Victoria be the icing on the cake.

• 2 weeks later...

Revenge was good Monday night I wonder if Emily will find her dad's killer and if Nolan and Emily will still be friends or if she tells him to stay away. I can't wait for the Season finale and then Season 2 :)

• 2 weeks later...