Revenge

Has anyone seen this show?

I've been watching since it started I've only missed an episode or two so I was confused the next time I watched it but it's a really good show I really enjoy it.

I watched Revenge last night it was good and not sure if it's everywhere or just Australia we get Revenge Monday and Wednesday 8:30 next week and I need to watch last week's episode

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely love Revenge, it's one of those shows that there is nothing really similar to out there at the minute and all the twists and turns in the storyline just keeps pulling you in.

I'm really want for Emily to be with Jack and not Daniel, i don't know what it is about Daniel but i just really, really don't like him and after seeing last weeks US episode i don't see any redeeming qualities to him at all, Jack on the other hand is everything Daniel isn't. I also love Nolan, i love that he's been helping Emily and i also love the friendships that he's built with Jack and Daniel since the start of the season.

This is another one of the few new shows that i'm hoping will be picked up for a 2nd season.

Australia just aired commitment on Monday May 7th and the next episode Perception isn't for 2 weeks so not this Monday but Monday May 21st I am really enjoying how no one in the hamptons knows that Emily is really Amanda Clarke and Amanda Clarke is really Emily Thorne I wonder if anyone finds out at the end of Season 1 and I hope there is a season 2

Edited by Aden_Belle

ABC have officially renewed Revenge for a 2nd season :D:D

We are a bit behind here but yes a new season :)

Same here in Ireland but i've been watching online at US pace so i have only 2 more episodes to see before the end of the season :( I'm already looking forward to the 2nd season.

Same here in Ireland but i've been watching online at US pace so i have only 2 more episodes to see before the end of the season :( I'm already looking forward to the 2nd season.

What episode are you up to on TV?

We in Australia are up to Perception airing in 2 weeks

• 2 weeks later...

I finally realised last week where I've seen Nolan before he was in Josie and The Pussycats the movie he played Alan M its been bugging me since the show began I knew I reconised him from somewhere. I'm pretty sure its him about %99 sure. Daniel was in Make it Or Break it as Max. and Emily/Amanda was in Brothers and Sisters and Im loving Connor Paolo in it