Love?

Guest Apex Forever

Chapter 6!

:ph34r:

Brax carefully put the roses in a vase and placed the vase on the table. He had everything planned out for this date,first they would eat then they would dance then they would have dessert...Thats how far he had gotten! He was hoping that nothing would happen!He had cooked a potato bake for the main then he tried making apple crumble for dessert! Brax was so nervous! He couldn't believe the amount of butterflies that were in his stomach, Indi was really kind and caring! Brax and his brothers never really knew anybody like that growing up,which kind of gave Brax a disadvantage!He had no idea how to act around her! There was a knock on the door Brax smiled as he opened the door to reveal Indi in a red dress that fitted her perfectly!

"Can I come in? Or are you just going to stand there staring at me?!" Indi asked jokingly. Brax moved out of the way allowing Indi to walk through the door."Wow!You did well!" Indi looked around the room in amazement!

"I did try my best!" Indi giggled"Have a seat!" Brax pulled back a chair for Indi to sit on.

"Thanks Brax!" Brax nodded and sat down.

"The potato Bake is almost ready!" Indi smiled politely.

"Great!I'm starving!"

Thirty Minutes Later!

"Wow! That Apple crumble was amazing!Thanks Brax! Tonight was really great! But I better get going!" Indi headed for door but Brax grabbed her hand.

"Do you really have to go?"

"Well,no! We could take a walk along the beach." Brax nodded.

"Sounds good to me!"

EDIT!-Making it G rated content!

Thats it for now

Sorry about all the editing!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 7!

:devil:

Brax walked Indi to her front door, their date had gone well,he hoped Indi would want to go out again. Indi turned around to face brax,the moonlight shining on her face making her look pretty angelic!

"Thanks for tonight Brax it was fun!" Brax and Indi smile at each other.

"It was a good time wasn't it?!"

"It sure was!" Indi leans over and kisses Brax on the cheek."Well...I'll see you around!"

"You know I will!" Indi smiles as she walked through the front. There is a real spark between her a brax.

The next Morning!

Sasha slipped into her school dress and shoes. Sasha almost screamed when Xav knocked on the window,then it turned into a laugh.

"Come in!" Sasha grabs the edge of the window and pulls it up which gave enough space for Xav to slip through."You could of seen more then you wanted to then!" Xav laughed.

"Right! Anyway! I thought we could go to the diner for our first date this morning!" Sasha smiled.

"Are you trying to ask me out?" Xav smiled.

"We're practically dating so...Why not?"

"sure you climb out of the window and I'll tell everybody I'm having breakfast at the diner!"

"Deal!" Xav opens the window while Sasha leaves with her backpack.

"Guys! I'm having breakfast at the diner! See ya after school!" There was a bunch of grunts coming from the kitchen and a 'Your paying it yourself!' Sasha laughed. The fact was Xav was most likely going to pay.

Lottie put the last exercise book in her bag just as there was a knock on the door. Lottie opened it to see her boyfriend standing there waiting to take her to school.

"Are you ready for a big day of learning?" Lottie laughed.

"Dex you sound like my old principal!" Dex laughed.

"Ah...Always wanted to be a teacher!" Lottie smiled.

"Of course you did! Lets get going!"

"One question! Your old principal was a dude,right?" Lottie laughed.

"Nope!Come on we don't want to be late for class!" Lottie and Dex walk hand in hand to school.

Thats all! I hope you are enjoying this fanfic!

Thanks Steve!

:)

Chapter 8!

:innocent:

"I've never known a girl who could eat so much!" Xav looks at his girlfriends plate which five minutes ago had more food on it then Xav could eat,but Sash had eaten it all no worries!

"Mum always said I was a bottomless pit!" Sash and Xav both laugh. Sash lays her hands on the table,Xav puts his on top of them. Sasha smiles at Xav,she really was happy now! Suddenly Sasha and Xav hear a really loud bang coming from a table nearby,like they were twins Sasha and Xav both turn their heads at the same time. Sasha gulped,standing there was one of her worse Ex boyfriends,it's not Stu!

"Sash! Long time no see ay!" Her Ex grabs her arm.

"Hey! Hands off mate!" Xav pulls the Ex's arm off of Sasha.

"Practice what you preach mate!" Sasha gulped one more time.

"What do you want Ric?" Ric sniggers.

"I think everybody here knows what I want! Including that prettyboy you call a boyfriend!" Sasha's eyes look over to Xav who looks like he was about explode.

"Well,I don't even want to be in the same room as you! Let alone date you!"

"Well...Thats a bit harsh don't you think!" Sasha shakes her.

"No!" Brax walks over and saves the day.

"Mate! She doesn't want you around her! So...Get lost will ya?" Ric sniggers one last time and walks away.

"Thanks Brax!" Brax smiles.

"Ah! No worries! Just say hello to that sister of yours ay!" Sasha laughs as Brax walks away.

Lottie was spending time by herself after a long day at school. She was spending to much time with Dex lately and she just needs a few days away from him. She knew Dex might not understand.She sits down and pulls out her water bottle which wasn't actually filled with water,it was actually filled with orange juice. Which doesn't quench her first at all. Lottie looks at her reflection in the water,pasty pale skin,pretty much white hair,freckles and even though she was skinny she had a double chin! She didn't understand what Dex saw in her. Because she is a complete nerd,and she looks as ugly as all hell! Lottie realizes she's lucky to Dex so she sends a message asking him to meet her on the beach.

Oh Sasha's ex doesn't sound very nice. Hope he doesn't go causing any trouble for her.

Felt abit sorry for Lottie there feeling sorry for herself, thinking she's abit of a nerd . It a good job Dex is abit of one too. :lol:

Thanks Steve!

Chapter 10!

Indi walked along the beach,kicking sand as she goes,she had a stressful day at uni and wanted to get away from it all! Indi still couldn't get uni off of her mind. Indi gives in and sits down and starts working on her homework. She thought Child studies would be easier then what it turned out to be! Her report had to be on what to do when a child in your care has an allergic reaction to something. Suddenly water hits Indi's face. Indi looks up to see a laughing Brax.

"Are you sure your nickname isn't Brat! Because it would suite you!" Indi jokes.

"Right! Anyway...What are you working on?" Brax dumps himself next to Indi and start reading over her shoulder.

"Just something for uni!" Brax nods.

"I never went to uni..." Indi looks up at Brax and bites her lip.

"Well if it's any constellation it sucks!" Brax smiles.

"Do you wanna grab something to eat?" Indi smiles and puts her report in her folder.

"Anything but this!" Brax helps Indi off of the ground and puts his arm around her."You're getting me wet!"

Thats it sorry it's short!

Thanks Sarah!

:blush:

Chapter 11!

:D

Lottie and Dex couldn’t be bothered going anywhere after school so they just stayed on the school grounds with pretty much nothing to do. Lottie’s tummy grumbles, she was starving! It was 4.30 and she hadn’t had anything since 1.30! Dex looks over at her and frowns.

“Are you hungry?” Lottie wanted to lie but well…she was a bad liar! Lottie sat on Dexs lap, and looked up at him.

“I kinda am!” Dex nods. Lottie starts fiddling with her hair she really didn’t like it!”Do you think I should dye my hair?” Dex laughs.

“No! Your hair is fine! About you being hungry there is a chip shop just down the road and I have some cash! So do wanna get some chips?” Lottie had almost forgotten about her hunger.

“Yes please!” Lottie cries happily as she literally jumps off Dexs lap.

“Right then!” Dex and Lottie walk down to the chip shop together holding hands!

Ruby knocked nervously on Romeo’s Van door, she hadn’t spoken to him since they got caught. She really couldn’t find the time to, with all the bullying going on and all! The door opened with a squeak. Ruby smiled up at Romeo.

“Hey!” Ruby said excitedly. She was happy to see Romeo after all this time.

“Hey!” Romeo comes out of his van and closes the door.”I missed you Rubes!” Ruby smiled.

“I missed you to!” Ruby twists her hair around her finger.”I’m sorry I haven’t spoken to you for a while…”

“It’s cool! Do you wanna go for a surf?” Ruby smiles.

“Sounds like fun! I just go back to the house and get ready, just wait in the lounge if you’re ready before me!” Ruby calls out as she walks off. Things were getting back to normal.

10 minutes later!

Ruby feels the icy cold sea water on her knees as she stands up for another wave. Success! She is doing great! She looks to where Romeo was, but all that she could see was his surf board…

Brax bought over a salad to table number 12, they smiled politely and said thank you. Brax walked away to man the bar. He really wasn’t concentrating on work, he couldn’t get Indi out of his head. She was everywhere he went! He vowed never to fall in love again after Charlie’s death, now he thinks that he was stupid to say something like that! Speaking of the devil Indi walks in, bawling her eyes out.

“What happened?” Indi cried even more as she fell into Brax’s arms.”Indi! What happened?”

“I…I came so close to being hit by a car! It was like centimeters away from me!” Brax hugged Indi as he signaled Heath to man the bar for a while.

“Calm down Indi! You’re Ok! I know that would’ve been terrifying! But you’re Ok!”

“Thanks Brax! I want ask you something…”

“Go ahead!”

“Would you come over and meet Dad, Sash, Dex and possibly Lottie?” Brax nodded.

“Sure Baby! Now I have to work so I’ll see you later!”

“Bye!” Indi calls out as she walks away.

Thanks Sarah!

:wink:

Chapter 12!

Sasha was playing 8-ball at the surf club with Lottie and Dex. She was winning,Dex and Lottie weren't actually trying to win. Sasha saw Ric walk into the surf club and make his way over to the 8-ball table.

"I just came to say goodbye!" Ric kisses Sasha right on the lips.

"You jerk!" Sasha cries out as Ric walks away. Sasha wiped her mouth. Sasha looked at Lottie and Dex and saw they had their mouths open.

"Sash...Who was that?" Dex said nervously.

"My Ex-boyfriend Ric." Lottie nods.

"My Ex-boyfriend thought that Chess was stupid and he also thought that people who played Chess were geeks,then I told him I played Chess and he dumped me!" Sasha nodded. Lottie was nice,but she was a complete nerd which was why Dex and Lottie made such a great couple!

"I don't have an Ex-girlfriend!" Sasha raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah you do! What do you call April?" Lottie looked at Dex.

"As in April Scott?" Dex sighed.

"Yes! As in April Scott! But you don't have to worry because she is dating Heath Braxton now!"

"So I was a rebound!"

"No!"

"Yeah! Like I'm going to believe you!" Lottie storms off.

"Lottie! Wait!" Dex turns to Sasha"Thanks Sash!" Dex spits out sarcasticly before he runs after his girlfriend.

Brax put on his best shirt and pants,he has never been this nervous before in his life! There was a knock on the door. Brax gussed that it would Indi. Brax runs and opens the door.

"Hey!Wow! You scrub up well don't you Brax?" Indi smiled as she walked through the door.

"Thank you! So where are we going for tea?" Indi laughed.

"Angelos!" Brax laughed and rolls his.

"Are you being serious?" Indi shakes her head.

"We're going to a fancy restaurant in the city somewhere dad booked the table.

"I haven't been to the city in a long time!"

"Same! But dad goes all the time for doctor conventions." Brax nods.

"Are you getting changed here or what?"

"Here! I'm getting changed it the bathroom! Don't come in!" Brax nods.

"Yes ma'am!"

Dex had finally calmed Lottie down. They were both ready for dinner tonight with Indi's new boyfriend.

"Do you know who he is?" Dex shakes his head.Indi wouldn't tell them.

"No! She kept it a secret!" Lottie nodded.

"Sorry for over reacting!"

"Everybody gets jealous sometimes!"

Thats it for now!

Archived