Romeo/Indi

John

I think these two have come to the end of their reletionship,

yes i know that they will get back together but i do not think they will last long as a couple. The reason they split up in the first place was because they had alot of issues and they cannot just forget about the problems they had. I think they will end up being good friends.

Spoiler tags please!!!

I love them, together and apart, I've loved them since they first met and I'll always love them. :) The writers have given those two a bond that not many couples/friends have. So to sum it up: I love them. :wub:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Romeo and Indi apart.

Romeo is just so boring without Indi. Ever since they split I've seen his charactor go so downhill.

And Indi, well she clearly still love's Romeo. They need to hurry up & get back together. They are boring when they aren't together. They are meant to be. :)

I hate Romeo and Indi apart.

Romeo is just so boring without Indi. Ever since they split I've seen his charactor go so downhill.

And Indi, well she clearly still love's Romeo. They need to hurry up & get back together. They are boring when they aren't together. They are meant to be. :)

I agree Paige I think they are getting back together at some point they just have to otherwise their characters are boring.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm routing for these two after tonight's episode after

Romeo is taken to hospital Romeo and Indi say I love you and they rekindle

Edited by Romeo&Indi Forever

To me Romeo and Indi are one of those couples that come along every few years or so. The reason the character of Romeo was made was for Indi and the reason Indi was made was for Romeo. They are like Matilda and Ric, Tasha and Robbie, Jack and Martha, Kane and Kirsty, Belle and Aden. They were put together at the start and will be together right till the end.