What happened to the male Script Producer of 2011?

Guest Light of the Bay

Going by previous trends which cadyctslover kindly provided.. it's likely that Louise Bowes will be departing soon. I'm sorry to say this and I know I've said it before but I truly think she's the worst script producer who's ever written for H&A. I'm sure she's a good writer but just not for H&A - I get the impression that she doesn't understand H&A and she doesn't admit it. Coral Drouyn used to come on here and would admit to fans if she'd made a mistake. The entire format of Home and Away is so tired now and it's just the same tired feel week after week. There's nothing for me to look forward to anymore and that's down to poor writing, lack of character development and a lack of vision from producers.

Going by previous trends which cadyctslover kindly provided.. it's likely that Louise Bowes will be departing soon. I'm sorry to say this and I know I've said it before but I truly think she's the worst script producer who's ever written for H&A. I'm sure she's a good writer but just not for H&A - I get the impression that she doesn't understand H&A and she doesn't admit it. Coral Drouyn used to come on here and would admit to fans if she'd made a mistake. The entire format of Home and Away is so tired now and it's just the same tired feel week after week. There's nothing for me to look forward to anymore and that's down to poor writing, lack of character development and a lack of vision from producers.

Or the fact that they are not producing a show to your particular taste??

Sorry but you're completely wrong. If your taste is boring crime and a lack of character development then that's okay. My only hopes are that I get to enjoy an engaging Australian soap which contains dramatic storylines (not related to crime or drugs) and light hearted stories that allow us to connect with the characters. Right now H&A is like two different shows. When the Braxtons aren't featured I actually find myself enjoying it. But then the next day we have to endure Brax and his "showdowns". It's become a crime drama IMO.

Also, I'm not the only one who's fed up with the current format.

LaMurray, your points are valid and you're entitled to your opinion about the show, but I think a lot of posters are getting tired of you repeatedly saying the same thing over and over again. I think we've established that you're not liking the show currently, but it's starting to get tiring to be honest. It's nothing against you, but the repetitiveness of your criticisms is starting to get boring for my liking. I don't know who else feels the same, but I certainly do.

I think the show has a lot of flaws as well at the moment, but I think it's better if you don't always focus on the negatives of it. I think the show still has plenty of positives, and with more work and planning, it could be peaking again like it was between 2003-2006.

Archived