New Channel 10 show Puberty Blues.

Guest lozlovesh&a

I find it unlikely it'll be broadcast over here but I guess we could start writing letters to Channel 5 or whoever asking them to broadcast it.I'm hoping it comes out on DVD so I can import it.(I bought a multi-region DVD player last year, mainly to catch up on what ex-HA stars are doing now.)

The cinematographer (or maybe one of the cinematographers) on this has recently said in a blog that it will be out on DVD by the end of the year.

I don't think it will be broadcast over here either, although the books co-author, Kathy Lette, has lived over here for many years ( as a media figure) and that might persuade some BBC exec to take the bait.

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the info.By a spooky coincidence, or two spooky coincidences, I received replies from both the BBC and Channel 5 about the possibility of them purchasing it today, despite writing to them weeks apart.BBC gave me a standard "We have logged your comments, look on our website for any information" letter, Channel 5 gave a slightly more relevant "we do not own the rights but your interest has been noted" response.Er, Channel 4 next?

Archived