What if Pippa was killed off instead of Tom.

Guest j.laur5

Let's just say Vanessa wanted to leave and Roger stayed.

How do you think things would have changed had Pippa been killed off?

I think it would have been more emotional for the family and would take the family longer to get over it.

I think Sally would have had a real meltdown.

• 2 weeks later...

It would have definitely taken the show in a different direction. Sometimes it's hard to separate about what we knew about Pippa in 525 and what we know about Pippa now, but she always seemed the one that wanted to keep on taking children in. That's not to say Tom was completely against the idea, but unless we got an identikit-Pippa as his new wife, I find it hard to see that he would have continued fostering children, or perhaps not a house full of them. Had Tom's health got better after the stroke, I can imagine that he'd want some sort of full-time job as well.

It would have definitely taken the show in a different direction. Sometimes it's hard to separate about what we knew about Pippa in 525 and what we know about Pippa now, but she always seemed the one that wanted to keep on taking children in. That's not to say Tom was completely against the idea, but unless we got an identikit-Pippa as his new wife, I find it hard to see that he would have continued fostering children, or perhaps not a house full of them. Had Tom's health got better after the stroke, I can imagine that he'd want some sort of full-time job as well.

I think Tom would have still took foster kids in. I reckon they would have have brought a new wife in for him and I reckon Debra would have played her.

Archived