Return of the Bay Jedi (by Red Ranger 1, JosieTash and pembie) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was FANTASTIC !!!!!!, especially ,,,,

 What oh yes, WHY HAVE YOU TWO GALAH’S STOPPED FIGHTING?” Emperor Alfatine bellows.

“Because we can’t hear ourselves think with all your insane clapping and cheering that’s why” Xavier moans.

“And why shouldn’t I be excited young Skywalker? You are about to accept your destiny of joining the darkside.”

 “Oh my God I’m sorry Father are you hurt? I don’t want to hurt you if I can help it.” Xavier mutters as he runs to the bottom of the stairs where Darth Palmer is lying in a heap on the shiny floor of the Death Star.

“That’s it my young Galah feel that rage inside you, let it guide you over to the darkside.” Alfatine chuckles from where he sits.

“Have you hurt your head father?” Xavier asks kneeling down while cradling Palmer in his arms.

“Er don’t be so dumb Xavier of course I haven’t. What do you this black helmet I wear is for why its to protect my noggin” Darth Palmer then leaps back to his feet.

“LET’S FIGHT SOME MORE.”

 “STONE THE FLAMING CROWS PALMER THAT WAS A FLAMING GOOD SHOT Alfatine shouts clapping he walks over to the collapsed balcony. Xavier Skywalker quickly gets to his feet, and before Darth Palmer or Alfatine can stop him he has run off to hide within the darkness of the Death Star.

 Romeo tries his best to look angry.

“What are you doing?”

“My angry face I’m very upset with you right now Dex3PO” Romeo says.

 “Would you believe this AprilD2? Lottie has found this large button behind these brushes here….”

“I think you should stop praising Chief Lottie now Dex, by the way AprilD2 is looking at you I think she may very well turn into a killer droid any second” Princess Indi advises.

Dex3PO nods in agreement as he takes a quick look at AprilD2 sulking. He then looks back at the big grey button in the wall to the forcefield generator with its blue writing on which says

PUSH TO OPEN.

“Romeo would you like to do the honours of pressing the button?”

 “Oh Xavier where are you? You can’t hide forever.” Palmer says as he wonders how on earth Xavier had hid so well in the darkness of the Death Star, after all he was a Jedi and not Batman.

 Yes you do have very strong feelings for this person. Dirty feelings in fact lustful feelings, you find this person hot you think of this person as a fit babe” Darth Palmer chuckles.

“No stop it get out of my head” Xavier yells from somewhere in the darkness.

“This person you have the hots for is….. drum roll please Alfatine.”

A distant drum can all of sudden be heard in the distance. When Plamer can hear this he carries on.

“You have the hots for your twin sister Xavier, I may just bring her over to the darkside I………”Darth Palmer stops talking as realisation of what he just said dawns on him.

“WHAT YOU HAVE THE HOTS FOR YOU TWIN SISTER?”

 “MY HAND, MY HAND Palmer yells pointing at Xavier.

“What about it?” Xavier then peers at where Palmer is pointing.

Xavier gulps as he sees that he is holding his fathers chopped off hand.

“MY HAND YOU CHOPPED IT OFF MY SON GRRRRRRRRR.” “OWWWWWWWWWWWW” Darth Palmer screams and with that Xavier Skywaker screams also. Emperor Alfatine covers his ears as he tries his best to block their screams out.

 Emperor Alfatine can feel his anger beginning to boil. He start to feel a strange tingling in his fingertips which he has never felt before.

“What is wrong my Emperor?” Palmer asks.

“I don’t know I feel queasy I……..” Blue shooting lasers begin to shoot from Alfatine’s fingers.

“Oh cool that looks awesome” Xavier says going over to have a closer look. Xavier is suddenly caught up in Alfatine’s blue laser beam.

“OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEIR NOT COOL THEIR PAINFUL OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW” Xavier screams.

“Strike me handsome these fingertip lasers are flaming good” Alfatine says sounding very impressed.

“What it feel like my rEmpero?” Palmer asks.

“It’s great gives me a sort of a flaming rush you know” Alfatine says smiling.

 “Oh is this the ideal time for some evil laughter my Emperor?” Palmer asks.

“Why yes Palmer it flaming well is” Emperor Alfatine answers.

And with that both Darth Palmer and Emperor Alfatine throw their heads back laughing the most evil laugh they had ever laughed. EVER

Ill post the next chapter ….. as soon as I can !!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Oh...my...god.That was an utterly brilliant ending.Ruby is Mara Jade!Darth Palmer got his injuries trying out lava lakes for the surf carnival!Dex3PO and Chief Lottie!Romeo and Liambacca wanting to cook meat on Darth Palmer's funeral pyre!Sasha lusting after Romeo in the middle of a space battle!That was well worth the wait.

Serious hat on:My big thanks to pembie and JosieTash, my co-writers on this and the other two fics.You've made writing it so enjoyable.Thanks also to Miranda, who started the whole saga off and co-wrote the first two fics with us.Hope you appreciate where we went with it.And, as always, thanks to anyone who's been reading and commenting on them.

As Emporer Alfatine continues to fire at Xavier Skywalker with his fingertip lasers .,,,,,,

Alfatine “Lord Palmer, my old friend, these fingertip lasers are just the best way EVER to do a flamin’ barbeque. Now, once I’m done and he’s roasted, any preferences??? I’m keen on a thigh myself, but if young Skywalker were a girl, a breast would have been my flamin’ choice.” This part really cracked me up. :lol:

As did Alfatine being chucked into the giant barbeque which was powering The Death Star.

Ruby as Mara Jade was awesome.

This is a SPACE opera, and not only was it that. It was an EPIC space opera too.

Well Done on such a great ending.

Now it's time for me to thank everyone, Thanks firstly to Miranda for putting my name forwards to help out for this fic.

As these fics were my first go at writing joint fics I was very happy to be working with such talented co writers as Red Ranger and JoiseTash. You guys have made writing these fics a blast it really has been awesome and very enjoyable.

Thanks to everyone who has read this saga.

Edited by pembie

MUCHLY MUCHLY thanks to ~JarlieFanEver~, Red Ranger 1 and pembie for their INSANELY GREAT comments about this chapter !!!!!!

To end this great "ride", i'd like to WAAAAAAAAAY thank my co authors in this EPIC trilogy of SW/H&A fic .....Miranda, Red Ranger 1 and pembie !!!!!! It's been a fantastic experince, and sooooooooo much fun H&A-ising the SW universe !!!!!......

AND many many thanks to ALL who have read/and or commented our crazy concoctions !!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Return of the Bay Jedi (by Red Ranger 1, JosieTash and pembie) - comments