Return of the Bay Jedi (by Red Ranger 1, JosieTash and pembie) - comments

Inactive User

Brilliant poster Josie Tash! I had to look for the Falcon too.

And brilliant chapter Red- Romeo's lack of senses, the paternity claim, John Skywalker hanging out in bars with Obi Miles. hahaha!

You're all great! We should get the H&A people to write this into the show...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ADORED that !!!!! Soooooooooo humourous !!!!! especially ,,,,

 “Romeo please oh your tickling me, oh stop it” Indi screams with laughter.

 “Oh Romeo stop it please, STOP TRYING TO HAVE YOR WAY WITH ME.”

 “Well Princess I am not normally a quitter at things but without the Sat Nav how on earth are we going to find the command bunker?”

 Abroad the Blaxlandium Falcon Sasha is awaiting instructions from General Irene.

“Ok darl are we ready?”

 Five Rivertroopers stood guard at the back door to the command bunker. Each of them look on the brink of falling sleep from boredom.

Meanwhile Princess Indi has gotten changed into her very fetching metal bikini that she has managed to keep hold of from their ordeal with Harvey the Hutt.

One of the Rivertrooper’s hear a rustle in the brushes. But instead of it being some kind of wildlife that as caused the rustle as he had first expected it would of been he sees a long and slender mouth watering leg presented itself.

The rest of the River troopers wake at the wolf whistles of the over excited River trooper as Indi walks slowly over to the group of them. The joys of excitement grow beyond belief as in turn Indi gives each of them a very slow and sexy lap dance.

Once all the River troopers were too turned on by her dance moves to notice Romeo and the others quickly sneak up to the back door of the command bunker, and make their way inside.

 “Er no thanks, hey if you think you can win me over to the darkside with a friendly barque you are very much mistaken” Xavier says stepping forwards.

“Flaming hell I was only trying to be friendly, but no matter over time you will come to call me Alfred.” Emperor Alfatine laughs which causes him to come close to choking on his sausage.

“I think you are mistaken about your claim I……”

“Oh no I think you will find you are the one who is mistaken about a great many things.”

Darth Palmer holds out Xavier’s lightsaber to Emperor Alfatine.

“Oh yes, well stone the flaming crows Xavier you wont be needing this any longer. You have no flaming choice but to join Johnny boy and I. JOIN THE DARKSIDE.”

“NEVER I WILL NOT DO IT” Xavier screams.

“It is pointless to resist my son” Darth Palmer says breathlessly.

“No it’s not my friends will be here……..”

“Ah those great galahs are heading right into my flaming trap you goose” Emperor Alfatine laughs.

“Everything is happening as I have foreseen, you might as well just admit defeat and have a sausage” Emperor Alfatine says holding out a burnt sausage in some the barque tongs to Xavier.

I’ll post the next chapter …….soon !!!!

• 1 month later...

Great update liked Liambacca's all of sudden interest in Princess Indi :lol: Also Commander Danny Braxton wanting his 10 million space dollars. Shame he got choked to death by Emporer Alfatine. :D

Awesome Chapter

Edited by pembie

Excellent chapter.

Liked Morag's cameo appearance. It's a trap. I couldn't help to think of The Big Bang Theory and Sheldon's It's a Trap impression of Admiral Ackbar. :D

Also Jai dying once again was very funny “That boy’s gonna get a complex.” :D

Felix too busy playing his gameboy to be Sasha's co-pilot.

And oh dear at the end there Xavier sounds like he has a tough fight on his hands.

I LOOOOOOOVE this fic sooooooo much !!!!

ADORED that !!!!!, especially ,,,,

 “Yes, that’s it. My token cameo. I’ll be in my office if you need me.” Admiral Morag left the deck.

 There was a long pause. “Let me get this right,”Irene attempted. “You think we should risk the lives of the entire fleet on the possibility that Romeo might not mess everything up.”

Sasha considered this, looking for something that might give her an edge. “He’s got Dex3PO with him,”she offered at last.

 “Well, how about some spaceship dogfights?”

“Great!” Felix offered her the console. “You want to go first?”

Sasha gestured pointedly to the view out the cockpit.

“Oh. You mean in real life?”

 There was a pause before the hatch opened and a Rivertrooper stuck his head out. “No, we don’t want any double glazing. Although have you got any of General Heath’s old pills?”

 With the Rivertroopers distracted by the overwhelming opposition of a bunch of hairy geeks throwing rocks at them,

 Romeo took a deep breath and typed in numbers. “1234.” Nothing happened. “Um, 1235?”

 Romeo cradled the fallen Indigo. “I swear, by my surfboard, that I will avenge your death!”

Indigo opened an eye. “I’m not dead.”

 “So’s AprilD2,”Dex3PO added joyfully before he remembered himself. “But I still like Chief Lottie more than you.”

 Liambacca appeared next to her. “Ah, the two sexiest people I know,”Dex3PO sighed.

 “This is Green Leader,”came a familiar voice.

Casey looked puzzled. “Jai? Is that you? How did you get here?”

“Oh, it’s just what I do. What’s the problem?”

 Jai’s ship crashed into the bridge and exploded.

“Oh my god, they killed Jai!”Casey cried.

“Again?”General Irene asked. “That boy’s gonna get a complex.”

 “The rebels launched a suicide attack!”the officer on the other end protested. “Even if we hit them, they just keep on coming at us like flaming crows!”

“Well…stone the flaming crews!”Alfatine retorted.

 Xavier watched in horror as the Death Star’s weapons came online and blasted the biggest rebel ship that didn’t have anyone important on it to pieces.