Return of the Bay Jedi (by Red Ranger 1, JosieTash and pembie) - comments

Inactive User

LOOOOOOOVED that !!!!! Sooooooooooooooooo ACE, especially ,,,,

 “Yes but that was before it got all awkward and icky and… Ooh, look, shiny!” Xavier desperately tried to distract her attention from subjects like low to medium level incest.

 Roo looked at Xavier. “I’m glad you’re going on this mission, Xavier Skywalker. And don’t worry, I understand awkward revelations about who your father is. I remember when your mother and I first started the rebellion…”

Xavier gaped at her. “Wait! You knew my mother? And you’ve never mentioned this before? Who was she? What was her name? What happened to her?”

“Yeah, come on, everyone aboard,”Romeo interrupted, dragging Xavier towards the ramp.

“But this is important back story!”

“Yeah, no-one cares. You can find it out in a decade or two.”

 Xavier was sitting at the rear of the shuttle when he heard Darth Palmer’s voice in his head. “Just you wait ’till I get you home, boy.”

 Most of the Rivertroopers were taken out in the first salvo. Two of them suddenly seemed to remember that they never hit anyone and decided to run, jumping onto speeder bikes and shooting off into the forest.

“We can’t let them warn anyone!”Xavier realised. “Come on, sis!” He saw Indigo looking at him in confusion. “Er…cissy! Last one to catch them’s a cissy!”

 The Rivertrooper fired at him and Xavier used the lightsabre to knock the blast straight back at him, burning a hole in the Rivertrooper’s chest.

“Just when I get a shot on target,”the Rivertrooper complained as he toppled off his bike.

 “Even worse! Have you any idea how much the insurance costs?”

I’ll post the next thrilling chapter soon !!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Pembie! So funny! Emperor Alfatine adn his flaming galahs! Xavier fancying Indi! Casey fancying Henri and staying after class! Thanks for stepping in gallantly while I wimped out :)

And Red! Ewok VJ and Xavier saying 'women drivers- before he flew into a tree as well.' !

You've all done very well (as Mr Grace said in Are You Being Served) :wink:

Edited by Miranda

• 1 month later...

Yay for the return of this story!And oh man, that was good.The Ewoks only pretend to be primitive so people don't think they're geeks!Chief Lottie who sounds just like Indi!Dex3PO using the "before the dark times, before the Empire" line!A love triangle between two droids and an Ewok!Excellent work.

The Ewoks not wanting to seem geeky :lol:

When Liambacca, was by the tree just about to eat the dead animal at the start, for a secoud I thought the animal was going to turn out to be a bat and he was going to bite it's head off like Ozzy Osbourne did once.

I liked Dex3PO saying that Chief Lottie sounded just like Indi.

Oh and Indi and her new found love for bikinis

Very good job with the chapter. :D

Edited by pembie

Many thanks everyone for your ACE comments !!!!!

As a treat for you all, I’m uploading a FANTASTIC Art Deco style poster for the original film that I bought at a market last night!!!! ……

.......complete with some River Troopers, Darth Palmer, the Blaxlandium Falcon, AprilD2, Dex3PO, Romeo Solo, Princess Indi, Liambacca, Obi-Miles Kenobi and last [and, well, least] Xavier Skywalker !!!!

SCAN1106.jpg

JT great poster. I haven't spotted where the Falcon is yet though. :lol:

I loved the revelations between Xavier and Indi at the start "Are you sure have you taken a DNA test" :lol: That line was so classic. Also Xavier asking if he could have one last snog was brilliantly funny.Darth Plamer and Xavier having a kick about, hilarious.

Brilliant chapter. :D

Many thanks everyone on the comments bout the COOOOOOOOL poster.

Pembie, the Falcon is – effectively – within Darth Palmer’s helmet. Another reference point is that it’s just above Obi-Miles’ head!!!!

That was sooooooooooooooooo ACE !!!!! LOOOOOOOVED it !!!!! especially ,,,,

 Indigo stared into his eyes in a vacant, far away manner. “I know. Somehow I’ve always known.”

 “Probably. I think someone was more bothered about the dramatic revelations than working out the family tree.”

 Could we have a goodbye snog before I head off to my certain death?”

“Well, I would have done but then you told me you were my brother and it all got rather inappropriate.”

“Darn. Knew I should have kept that to myself.”

 The two Rivertroopers looked at each other in confusion. “Yeah, we know,”said one. “You’re our prisoner. That’s what we do with prisoners.”

“I know. But I thought I’d try and look calm and in control by making out that it was my idea.”

 “Okay. So, do you want to go and kick a ball around in the back yard or something? Get to know each other, have a bit of father/son bonding?”

 “Nor will I ever have anything to do with the rebels. They would want me to swap my cool black armour for gold or white or something that doesn’t look as sinister.”

 “What do you mean?”Indi asked in a panicky voice. “It’s not my job to get him up. It’s not like we’re family or anything.”

 “What, a bunch of hairy geeks with rocks taking on a heavily armoured enemy with guns and giant attack vehicles? What could possibly go wrong?”