Return of the Bay Jedi (by Red Ranger 1, JosieTash and pembie) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Oh man.That was very funny.Alfatine's flamings and calling Darth Palmer "my breathless friend".Obi-Miles messing up his quotable lines.Xavier's reaction to Indi being his sister.Sasha telling Romeo he'd quit if he was made a general.Excellent!

Oh, er, me now?

That was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny, especially ,,,,

 Darth Palmer, “GUM NOW WE CAN’T HAVE THE EMPEROR CATCHING YOU CHEWING THAT.”

Sighing the trooper opens a small slot at the front of his white helmet and spits the chewing gum into Darth Palmer’s hand. Then Darth Palmer turns and sweeps away.

 Darth Palmer, “Errrr yes I do have trouble catching my breath sometimes, but General Heath gives me some pills to help me with it.”

 Emperor Alfatine and Darth Palmer start to laugh their most evil sounding laughs. Emperor Alfatine turns casually to face Darth Palmer cutting him off mid laugh.

Emperor Alfatine, “Stone the flaming crows, did I say you could laugh Palmer?”

Darth Palmer, “I didn’t know I needed your permission.”

Emperor Alfatine, “Well you do so flaming shut up. I’m much better at it than you anyway.”

Darth Palmer, “Oh shut it you great galah.”

Emperor Alfatine, “Never call me a galah again.”

Darth Palmer, “Yes master.”

 Obi Miles, “Ah I see do not worry Rabbit will always be with you, I see her quite often myself.”

 Xavier, “I can’t do this Miles it’s even harder than the HSC.”

 Obi Miles, “Then the Emperor has all ready won. You Xavier Skywalker was our last hope.”

Xavier, “Jezz way to guilt trip me.”

 Xavier thinks, he is slightly worried when his mind doesn’t seem to want to cast itself away from all warnings of being careful of blonde people, and of all the blonde encounters he had found himself in as this story has progressed.

 Xavier, “But I find her so hot and sexy.”

Obi Miles, “Well I should stop thinking of your sister in that way Xavier.”

Xavier, “Indi’s my sister noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.”

 Sasha Calrissian, “Well there is a nasty rumour going around that you would end up quitting if the job got to difficult.”

 General Elijah Johnsonna, “Come sit I would like to introduce you all to our new fleet command teacher Henri" Brown. She will take you through the plans of attack on Darth Palmer’s new death star.

Casey Antilles, “Wooooooooooooooooooooo she can teach me a thing or two.”

Commander Henri Brown stands before the rebels fluttering her eyelashes, as well as making sure her long slender legs are on show for everyone one to gaze at in awe.

Princess Indi, “Oh boys put your tongues away please.”