The Unknown Future

Guest BethFaye

Thank you so much guys! Really does mean a lot. :wub:

Part 3

Leo had got out of his big boy bed quickly and made his way to his mother's room reaching up for the door handle he quietly opened the door.

“Mummy?” he whispered as he stood in the doorway.

Charlie quickly wiped away the tears before turning around giving her young son a weak smile.

“What you doing out of bed baby?” she asked as she untied her hair.

“It is morning silly.” Leo grinned as he walked into the room. Charlie sighed as she looked to her alarm as it read 06.43am, she never knew why she still had that alarm as Leo had her up before 7am since he was born.

“come and give mummy a cuddle.” She opened her cover to let him climb, as he did he looked her up and down seeing she was in her uniform.

“you working?” she asked sadly. She quickly wrapped her arms around her him.

“I just forgot to get changed for bed as soon as I got into bed I feel asleep but I don't have anyone to change me into my pyjamas, so we get to spend all day together today before I go to work tonight, you get to have a sleepover at Ruby's tonight but I promise to come with you and put you to bed and read you an extra long story, how does that sound monster?” She asked as she stroked his hair gently.

“Good” he grinned as he nodded his head, before cuddling into his mummy.

After awhile of just been cuddled up to Leo she could hear Leah up and about, she ruffled Leo's hair.

“Baby why don't you go ask Leah if she will get you a glass of milk and mummy a coffee, while I get dressed.” She smiled as climbed out of the bed as she watched Leo run off out her bedroom, walking over to the set of draws.

Charlie stayed out of sight for a few minutes as she heard her son ramble on to Leah, she stood there with a smile on her face. She eventually made her way out going up behind her soon slowly and placed a kiss onto of his head.

“Sorry but he gets that talking trait of his daddy.” She said with a smile, Leo looked behind him seeing his mummy in her going to gym clothes brought a huge grin to his face. “Do you mind keeping an eye on Leo while I go for a run?”

“of course not, just do not push herself to hard.” She said with a smile as she sipped her coffee as she watched Charlie run out the house.

“Mummy is back.” Leo grinned as he too watched her leave, neither had seen Charlie do her normal routine morning run in a long time.

Carla had been walking along the beach taking in the bay, deciding what she should do as so far she had not seen her father, the whole reason she had visited the bay in the first place. Walking along she noticed the police officer that was pointed out to her yesterday, she watching trying to work out how she could help her. As she watched her get nearer she stopped not waiting to come face to face with it all just yet, as she was about to turn to leave the beach she notice the women collapse and seeing the way she fell, knew it was not meant to happen.

She made her way over to her quickly, seeing her out cold, she quickly pulled out her phone but found it to out of battery. When she put her phone back in her pocket the woman began to come round, having no choice in the matter now she had come face to face with her.

MUCHLY enjoyed that, especially …..

 Charlie quickly wiped away the tears before turning around giving her young son a weak smile.

“What you doing out of bed baby?” she asked as she untied her hair.

“It is morning silly.” Leo grinned as he walked into the room. Charlie sighed as she looked to her alarm as it read 06.43am, she never knew why she still had that alarm as Leo had her up before 7am since he was born.

 “I just forgot to get changed for bed as soon as I got into bed I feel asleep but I don't have anyone to change me into my pyjamas, so we get to spend all day together today before I go to work tonight, you get to have a sleepover at Ruby's tonight but I promise to come with you and put you to bed and read you an extra long story, how does that sound monster?” She asked as she stroked his hair gently.

 Walking along she noticed the police officer that was pointed out to her yesterday, she watching trying to work out how she could help her. As she watched her get nearer she stopped not waiting to come face to face with it all just yet, as she was about to turn to leave the beach she notice the women collapse and seeing the way she fell, knew it was meant to happen.

She made her way over to her quickly, seeing her out cold, she quickly pulled out her phone but found it to out of battery. When she put her phone back in her pocket the woman began to come round, having no choice in the matter now she had come face to face with her.

Archived