Who should Bianca choose and why

Guest candyhaziehaze

i declare Bianca must pick  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Although i like Bianca and Heath together , i suggests she picks none because Liam is just as bad as Heath..one is a drug supplier one is the recipient of the drugs...

if i was faced with that situation, i rather take the supplier , his trying to make money whilst the drug taker is stupid to realise his wasting his money..all he cares about is his next you whereas the supplier's main concern is getting money

I personally feel that Bianca should give Heath another chance!

He is not your typical guy, agreed, and his track record isn't great! To make it worst, Bianca's best fried died as a result of her relationship with his brother so I suppose that threat could also be at the back of Bianca's mind but they had a spark the minute they met and I'd hate for Bianca to marry Liam and for the possibility of a reunion with Heath to be drastically reduced.

I, therefore, voted Team Heath.

I know she does love Liam but when you're only choices seem to be a drug user or a drug dealer, I picked none and suggests she leaves the Bay because there are no decent choices in the Bay. There's Brax but he's even worse than Heath. I suppose that pretty much leaves Elijah or Sid, but he can be as violent as Heath and Brax. And Harvey is just, eeek. Really, when you line up her choices, it really doesn't say much about the men of the Bay these days. Time for some new blood and preferably one not tainted by drugs, crime or violence or creepiness - where did all the nice guys go? Oh right, Leah ran the last one out of town.

I voted Team Liam:

there wasn't much of a choice. I don't think Heath would've ever stood a chance. She doesn't respect him and considers him beneath her and he doesn't understand commitment and relationships.

Liam on the other hand, Bianca loves him and they have a connection that's deeper than attraction. Their relationship is feisty and full of loving banter. I liked Heath and Bianca as a fling but Liam is better off in the long run. They love each other.

Confused as to why this is even a question? And so confused as to why the promos keep suggesting she has feelings for Heath when she clearly doesn't, she's disgusted by him! I'll never understand why people want her to be with Heath who is a known criminal, lies, breaks the law, sells drugs to kids (and Liam), sleeps with her sister... he is just DISGUSTING and I wish he'd leave... I have never felt this strongly about any character before in my life. Heath Braxton get lost! Seriously. Enough is enough.

Team Liam all the way!!

I voted for none. While I do like the spark that Bianca and Heath have, they wouldnt work as a couple in the longterm, lust always wears out over time. While I do believe that she does love Liam, I just dont like the guy at all so don't want her to be with him either!

I chose Heath, they're so much fun to watch! I know that Liam is the nicer and safer option but Heath is the option that is more exciting! Plus she gets along really well with Darcy, so I think Bianca and Hea´th should be together...

I completely agree. I feel as though there is more passion between her and Heath and a lot of excitement :)

Archived