Blood & Sand!

Guest Melbelle94

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FIVE ace updates !!!!! Smacking TEENAGE girls is ....... intriguing, to say the least !!!!!

Enjoyed that, especially ......

 “Baby I’m sorry, so sorry please don’t leave me” Charlie said beginning to become hysterical, seeing her standing there beginning to cry sobered Brax up a little.

“Oh Charlie baby I’m not going to leave you okay?” She nodded her head weakly and looking up into his eyes.

“Brax you have to know it wasn’t your fault, I spoke to Allie she apologized and said she would like us to be happy. Brax baby I’m happy when I’m with you, I love you so much and I really still want to be your wife Brax if you’ll have me?” Brax picked her up and kissed her passionately before swinging her around.

“Of course I will still have you Charlie, you’re my girl! I love you so much okay? I want to spend the rest of my life with you” He said as he put the giggling Charlie on the ground.

 The WHOLE scene that started with ……. Ruby, April and Allie sat comfortably in Ruby’s bedroom with pizza, coke and lollies as they talked girl talk.

 When Bianca, Charlie, Brax, Heath and Casey went to the house to collect the girls in the morning they didn’t expect to see the 3 girls cuddled up on the bed covered in feathers obviously caused by a pillow fight, coke spilled all over the white carpet, lollies all over the floor and pizza hanging from the roof.

 “Alright this is how it’s going to work, today we were all going out for lunch but instead you three will clean this room top to bottom” Allie groan which got her a swift smack on the ass from Heath. “Don’t you dare” He warned her before looking towards the other girls. “April I told you to behave, this is defiantly not behaving” April looked down and was actually surprise when Heath didn’t smack her.

 “Would you deal with Ruby please Heath?” Charlie said smiling sadly at her soon to be brother in-law, Heath nodded slightly.

“Sure Charlie, but I’m sure she is really sorry”

“Deal with April as well will you Heath, she is going to be you sister in-law soon or more like your stepdaughter” Heath again nodded.

 “Can’t you punish me some other way” Heath shook his and Allie sighed and tried not to think about how embarrassing this would be.

“Oh my” Ruby gasped, as Allie caught 5 smacks from Heath, she tried to smile at her friends but it didn’t stop the sting.

 “Ah hell, I guess that” She said quickly walking over to him, but before he even started he gave her a stern look.

“Do not speak like that” Ruby nodded and Heath landed 5 swift smacks to her bottom before turning her around to face him.

“Your my newest niece and even though you aren’t technically family yet I treat you like it and I love you the same as I love Allie, but I won’t take this behaviour from you just as I won’t take it from your two friends, I’m not mad Ruby I want you to understand that, I’m just disappointed that you would take advantage of being home alone” Heath landed two more smacks, before pulling his into a hug.

 “And to call you daddy that’s okay?” Bianca gasped as Heath nodded and took his arms from around Allie to hug April.

“Of course baby” He said kissing her head.

“Good” April said. “Because now I have a real family” Heath smiled.

 “Oh yes, how is the whole baby thing going? You know I love kids, but I’m not sure I could do the whole pregnancy thing just yet” Charlie laughed and took a sip of her OJ.

“The baby thing is going fine thank-you, I am enjoying every moment, so different to when I was pregnant with Ruby” Bianca nodded in understanding.

“Of course it would be Charlie; this time you are having a baby with the man you love and he is going to be there to support you, all of us are going to be there to support you” Charlie smiled and nodded her head.

 “I have been raising April since she was little Charlie, our mum wasn’t really up for raising April so I took it upon myself. I never knew she thought of me like a mother figure, but I always thought of her as my daughter, Charlie when I heard the word mum come out of her mouth I froze” Charlie patted her friends hand an gave her a gentle smile.

“But you then came through Bianca and told her it was okay to call you mum, do you regret it?” Bianca shook her head fiercely.

“No, no, no I really don’t I just guess I’m still in shock” Charlie nodded.

“You’ve been a mother to April for a long time B, all that has changed is April now calls you mum” Bianca nodded slightly.

 “Don’t get your undies in a knot Buckton, I’m only here to drop off Darcy” Tegan said as she turned to leave.

“Wait what do you mean drop her off?” Charlie asked as she stood up and glared at Tegan.

“Pregnant?” Tegan stated looking at Charlie’s baby bump, which was showing proudly against the black maxi dress she was wearing. “Look I don’t want the kid anymore, its Darryl’s turn to have her after all it’s his daughter” Tegan said as she turned on her heals and stuttered her way out of Angelo’s.

 “Actually she left her with me, to give to you. You’re her father Brax didn’t you know?” Brax looked at Charlie with his mouth hanging open in shock. “I am going to take that as a no”

 “Allie, is Tegan’s daughter? Tegan was the one who abandoned Allie because she didn’t want to be a mother and now she is doing the same to Darcy” Brax thumped his fist on the table and Charlie actually jumped. “Sorry baby” He said immediately as he got up and walked over to her grabbing her in a hug.

 “Mummy didn’t like daddy cause she said daddy likes pigs” Charlie grimaced at that as she knew what it meant.

 “Charlie we can’t just move in together for Darcy, we have to do it because we want to” Charlie sighed angrily.

“Well Brax we can’t live like this, I’m letting my 16 year old daughter sleep in a room with her boyfriend! Allie is defiantly not happy about sharing her room with a 4 year old and April. Brax we need a bigger house with more space, we are living on top of each other here. Darcy needs her own room, a room that lets her know this is where she belongs” Charlie let a few tears slide down her cheeks and as Brax went to wipe them away Charlie shook her head. “No I want everyone in the lounge room now it’s time we had a family meeting” Brax opened his mouth to protest but soon new it wasn’t worth the argument.

 “Alright” She said shaking her head and taking a deep breath. “I may be pregnant but I think I have more sense than the lot of you” Bianca smirked at her friend and Charlie sent her a look. “We cannot live here like this anymore, it’s a four bedroom house and we have 9 people living here so we are moving into a bigger house and no one is going to argue with me about this, would you like to know why? Because you all know I’m right, you also know that there’s a little girl in that room right there was has been abandoned and clearly not coping, and see needs a home and a family who love her” Allie jumped up and glared at Charlie.

 After 2 hours of house searching the three adults had 3 possible choices, Brax took the papers into the bedroom to see Charlie stroking Darcy’s hair. Charlie looked beautiful laying there, her baby bump clearly visible now.

 Charlie sighed angrily, from the moment she picked up the paper she knew this wasn’t the house, this one only had 6 bedrooms! ‘Seriously?’ Charlie thought to herself as she picked up the last piece of paper. ‘Please be the one’ Charlie thought.

 ‘8 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 lounge rooms, big kitchen and a pool’ Charlie smiled slightly until her eyes caught the price and then she frowned.

“Allie it’s expensive” Charlie said.

“I know, but daddy has money you know that and you know I actually thought he knew what a loan was! Plus we have Uncle Heath and” Allie drew in a deep breath. “Aunt Bianca will be living with us” Charlie smiled.

“Did you just call Bianca Aunt?” Allie gave a shy smile.

 “I’m trouble” Charlie laughed and Allie looked at her.

“You’re his daughter Allie, and no matter how much trouble you cause, he will love you to the ends of the earth” Allie gave a smile as the bedroom door began to open to revel Bianca. “Allie sweetie, could you give us a moment” Allie climbed off the bed.

“Sure Charlie, see you after. Hi Aunty Bianca” Allie said as she walked out leaving Bianca in shock.

“What did she just say to me? Is that some kind of new threat?” Bianca said sighing disapprovingly, Charlie only giggled.

“I think Alexandra Braxton is slowly coming around B” Bianca smiled at Charlie.

Chapter Eleven:

“Brax! This is the last box” Charlie said pointing to a large cardboard box in the middle of the lounge room floor.

“Charlie baby, you said that last time and the time before that, actually now that I think about it” Brax stopped talking after receiving a look from Charlie.

“Are you going to do it? Or would you like your 4 months pregnant fiancé to do it” Brax rolled his eyes.

“Drama queen! I’ll do it” Brax said hoisting the box up and walking out of the room, before Charlie could yell at him for his comment. Yes now that she was pregnant she was 20 times more emotional and sometimes Brax was left wondering how he would survive this pregnancy.

!**!

When they arrived at the new house Charlie couldn’t help but feel amazed. This is her home now, where she could watch her children grow, this is where she would make a life and more importantly this is where her whole family would be together.

“Charlie look!” Charlie was pulled from her thoughts by the sound of Allie’s voice, the teenager was pointing towards a massive backyard. “This is what you wanted” Charlie gave Allie a smile.

“It’s sure is Allie, thank-you for finding this place” Charlie said, Allie just beamed.

“No need to thank me, this is my way of saying sorry. Plus daddy and Uncle Heath looking at houses even with Aunt Bianca’s help it just wasn’t gonna happen” Charlie laughed.

“Is that so little one?” Allie turned around when she heard her father’s voice; Brax wore a smirk on his face as he stared at his daughter.

“Oh daddy, if it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t have this” Allie said giggling.

“Oh I will pay you that one, now go on and unpack” Allie smiled as her dad sent her away, wrapping his arms around Charlie Brax sighed. “This is all ours baby, what do you think?” Charlie smiled.

“This is simply amazing Brax and it’s all ours” Charlie said turning around in his arms and kissing him passionately.

!**!

Allie stood out the front of Ruby and April’s room trying to get up the courage to go in, yes she liked Ruby and April very much, but she was a little concerned they didn’t like her, shaking the thoughts from her head Allie knocked lightly on the door.

“Ruby are you in there?” Allie asked calling out.

“Yeah Allie, what’s up?” Allie pushed the door open and smiled meekly.

“I was wondering if we could talk.” Ruby nodded with the grin.

“Sure” Ruby agreed patting the bed. “So, what’s up?” Ruby asked when Allie finally sat.

“What’s it like to have a mum?” Allie blurted out, Ruby sat for a minute before smiling.

“Well, it’s great I can share absolutely anything with my mum and I know she will try so hard not to judge and just understand what I’m going through” Ruby said smiling. “Why? What’s up Allie?” Allie sighed and began to twirl her hair around her finger.

“I’m not sure, I’ve never had a mum before and now Charlie is going to marry my dad, I just want to know what it’s like” Ruby grabbed Allie’s hand.

“Charlie is going to love you very much Allie and she will treat you like she treats me if you are willing to let her” Allie gave a little smile.

“Thank-you Ruby, do you think she will think of me as a daughter? You can see she already thinks of Darcy as hers and they have a connection, I don’t have a connection with her” Ruby giggled.

“Make one Allie, I am sure she will think of you as a daughter in time. Be yourself Allie show Charlie your soft side, the side of you that wants a mother” Allie nodded and slowly climbed off the bed.

“Thank-you Rubes, you’re going to make the best sister” Allie smiled as she skipped from the room, only to bump into Bianca and Heath. “Oh hi Uncle Heath and Aunty Bianca, would you happen to know where dad is? I need to talk to him, it’s like important” Bianca gestured towards the master bedroom.

“I think you will find Charlie has put him to work already” Allie giggled.

“Thanks” She said running from the master bedroom.

“You know Heath, her calling me Aunt is strange” Heath laughed.

“She’s trying, I’m happy about it” Bianca smiled.

“I do give her credit she is trying”

!**!

“Daddy” Allie announced her arrival as she walked into the room.

“What’s up?” Brax asked looking up from the bed which he was working on.

“Can we talk for a minute?” Brax nodded his head.

“Sure baby, what’s on your mind?” Allie slid down the wall so she was sitting next to her father.

“Do you love me and Darcy the same?” Brax looked taken back but he quickly nodded.

“Of course I do Allie, you should know I will love all my children equally after all you are my children” Allie smiled at her father.

“I love you dad” Brax ruffled her hair.

“I love you too, what else is on that mind of yours Alexandra?” The teenager looked up at her dad.

“Do you think of Ruby as your daughter?” Brax picked up a screw for the bed, but gave a quick glance towards Allie.

“Yes I do, after all she is my fiancés daughter and I care very deeply for Ruby. Where’s this going Allie?” Brax asked his daughter.

“Do you think Charlie would consider me a daughter?” Allie asked shyly not looking at her dad. “It’s just I’ve never had a mum dad and well from the look of Ruby and April its looks amazing, like someone really cares for you. Not to say you don’t daddy, but a female someone” Brax smiled and pulled his daughter in for a quick hug.

“You know baby, I think Charlie would love to think of you as a daughter, but you would need to start acting a little more like you, start showing her the real Alexandra Braxton” Allie nodded.

“I know I have to daddy” Brax pulled his daughter in for another hug, his little girl was finally growing up.

!**!

Come on guys, reviews (:

That’s the button right there, hehe.

Chapter Twelve:

Charlie lay awake taking in the serenity of the quiet household it was rare the house was ever quiet and it was moments like these when Charlie took time to think about how amazing these past two months had really been, everyone was finally getting along and the fighting had finally stopped. Shivering Charlie pulled the blanket closer to her body and closed her eyes 10 more minutes in this peace was all Charlie could think about.

“Charlie, Charlie, Charrrrliiieeeee” Darcy screamed as she ran into the bedroom and hurling herself onto the bed less than a minute later.

“What? What’s wrong?” Charlie asked sitting up quickly and looking at Darcy expecting to see something tragic.

“I’m hungry” Darcy said innocently hugging her teddy closer to her chest, Charlie suddenly felt relived.

“Darcy baby, you shouldn’t do that to Charlie, you scared me. Let’s get moving then if my princess is hungry” Picking up Darcy, Charlie slowly begun walking down the hallway stopping at Ruby and Aprils bedroom door, Charlie knocked.

“Rubbbbby, Apriiiiil” Darcy sang letting them know it was time to get up, stopping next at Allie’s bedroom, Charlie knocked. “Alliiiiiie” Darcy sang again, giggling when she heard a groan coming from the other side of the door.

“Allie’s a tough one huh sweetie?” Darcy looked up at Charlie and smiled innocently.

“Yep, Uncle Casey turn?” Charlie nodded and walked to Casey’s bedroom door knocking loudly. “Uncle Casey! Get up!” Darcy screamed.

“Do you think that woke him kiddo?” Darcy laughed when she heard a thud.

“Uh huh” Darcy murmured in response to Charlie’s question.

“Alright now you go wake Aunty Bianca and I will start breakfast” Charlie said setting Darcy on the ground, and just like every morning they hi-5ed.

“Otay Charlie” Darcy said grinning as she ran towards her Aunt and Uncles bedroom.

!**!

“Morning Charlie” Charlie looked up from the toast she was cooking to see Casey and Allie entering the kitchen.

“Morning you two, lunch is there” Charlie said pointing to the table. “And as for breakfast, it’s toast today, Darcy’s wake up call for me came a little late” Charlie said smiling as she placed the toast in front of them and when to make herself a coffee.

“Morning mum” Ruby sang as she entered the kitchen juggling several books.

“Morning Aunt Charlie” April said finally joining the table.

“No! Don’t sit down” Bianca said rushing into the kitchen, juggling a bag and several files. “We have to leave! Grab your breakfast we are eating on the way” Bianca said grabbing an apple an rushing out to the car.

!**!

Charlie smiled as she watched Darcy sing and dance along to the cartoons on the tv; the little girl would sit there for 1 hour every morning watching pacific shows.

“Charlie dance?” Darcy said twirling around; Charlie was about to join the 4 year old when there was a knock at the door.

“In a minute Darcy” Charlie said making her way across the room to open the door.

Opening the door Charlie saw a girl standing there nervously looking at the ground, sandy brown hair flowing around her petite face, as Charlie observed the girl a little more and noticed how thin and weak she looked.

“Hi there, can I help you?” Charlie asked in a friendly tone causing the girl to lift her head, Charlie was shocked at the young girl had dark purple circles under her eyes and a bruise on her left cheek.

“H-hello, are you C-Charlotte B-Buckton?” The teenager stuttered out, Charlie nodded sensing the girls’ nervousness.

“Yes I am, but most people call me Charlie. What can I help you with?” The teenager gave Charlie a weak smile.

“Please hear me out, I know y-you’ll probably want mothering to do with me, b-but I couldn’t live there a-anymore and my f-father told me your name once and I knew you were/are a cop and I need h-help p-please! I have nowhere else to go” Charlie gave the teen a wary smile.

“What’s your name sweetie?” Charlie asked quietly.

“M-my name is Sara, oh please don’t be mad, my names Sara B-Bledcoe” Charlie grabbed hold of the door to keep steady and ‘Sara’ let out a sob. “Please don’t be m-mad” Charlie took a deep breath.

“I’m not mad just shocked, your father’s name is Grant?” Charlie shuddered as she mentioned his name and Sara nodded, Charlie could see the fear pass over the young girls’ eyes at the mention of her father’s name.

“I’m really s-sorry for what he d-did, I hate him so much. Please just let me speak to you” Sara said as tears started to roll down her cheeks, Charlie wasn’t sure what to do, but she had to remember Sara wasn’t Grant.

“Okay, um come in. My daughter is home so we will talk in the kitchen” Charlie was so confused about everything that she didn’t even notice she called Darcy her daughter.

“Thank-you Miss Buckton” Charlie nodded as she shut the door and lead Sara to the kitchen.

!**!

Once Charlie and Sara were seated at the table with something to eat and drink they were ready to talk or were they?

“Sara, you said you were sorry for what he did to me, you know about that?” Sara nodded fearfully as her body began to shake.

“He r-raped my mother as well, except I suppose she couldn’t handle me and she gave me to Grant, he told me of what he did to you when I was 12, I’m 15 now” Charlie nodded and gripped her cup of tea tighter, to keep her hands steady.

“That’s a lot for a young girl to handle sweetie” Charlie said, as she noticed the way Sara’s hands trembled.

“I have n-nightmares nearly every night, when he told me, he told me every detail, it’s like I can relive the pain you went through” Sara said as the tears began to appear.

“Where did you get that bruise on your cheek Sara?” The teenager was shocked at the sudden subject change, and she blinked away the tears instead her eyes now flashing with fear, quickly adverting her gaze when she saw Charlie was watching her.

“Grant” Sara stated barely above a whisper.

“Grant gave you this bruise?” Charlie asked again to clarify what she had heard; Sara nodded and quickly wiped her tears away.

“He did, just before I left to come here” Charlie sighed sympathetically for the teenager.

“Does this happen often Sara?” The young girl nodded in response to Charlie’s question. “When did it start Sara?” Charlie asked softy, as she watched Sara grip the hem of her top and tug at it.

“When I was 4 or 5, I really don’t want to waste your time Miss Buckton, I would really just like to find my mother” Sara stated quickly, Charlie nodded.

“Of course, listen here sweetie I had a daughter Ruby from the rape I endured from Grant and I sure she would like to meet you as you are half-sisters” Sara nodded politely but looked confused.

“My father never mentioned Ruby” Charlie shook her head furiously.

“That would be because he don’t know Ruby exists, its better that way” Charlie said quickly, Sara just nodded in understanding.

“I understand why you wouldn’t want to tell him” Sara said giving Charlie a small smile.

!**!

2 hours later Charlie was snuggled up on the couch with Darcy reading the little girls favourite story.

“Hey Charlie! Darcy!” Allie said loudly as she entered the house with the rest of the family.

“Hey, voice lowered please. We have a guest and she is upstairs sleeping, sit down and I’ll explain”

Charlie watched the faces of her family members change as she told them of Sara’s mother’s rape and the abuse the young girl had endured for most of her life.

“Sara is going to be staying with us until I can find out who her mother is” Charlie stated, but Ruby gave her mother a concerned look.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Ruby asked her mum.

“Yes, she is clearly in need of help, which I am willing to give” The family just nodded, the tone in Charlie voice was letting them know this wasn’t up for discussion and no one wanted to upset 6 month pregnant Charlie.

!**!

Charlie was cooking dinner when Brax came in and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Are you sure you’re going to cope with this baby? Having her here in the house?” Brax asked clearly concerned for his wife to be.

“I’m fine Brax, I’m strong and pregnant, and let’s just say no one wants to mess with a pregnant lady, especially a hurt 15 year old” Brax smiled softly and kissed Charlie’s head.

“You know how caring you are?” Brax asked only causing Charlie to smile. “I love you baby so much”

“I love you so much to Brax” Charlie said before she kissed him passionately.

!**!

After dinner Charlie was getting the bath ready for Darcy when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

“Come in” Charlie was surprised when Allie entered. “Hi there sweetie, what’s up?” Charlie asked and Allie gave a meek smile.

“Charlie I have a note from the school and dads busy, would you sign it please?” Allie asked softly, and Charlie gave her a look.

“What’s the note for?” Allie sat on the edge of the bath and gave Darcy a soft smile, before she looked back at Charlie and begun to twist her hands together.

“I’m failing history” Charlie sighed.

“Alexandra”

“Please don’t Charlie, I feel really bad about it” Allie said quickly.

“Why are you failing?” Charlie asked as she begun to wash Darcy’s hair.

“I don’t know, I just find it really hard. I have never been good at history Charlie” Allie said as she tried to avoid Charlie’s gaze.

“Allie if you’re finding it hard, why aren’t you asking for help?” Charlie asked.

“I don’t want to seem dumb” Charlie shook her head.

“You’re not dumb Allie if you don’t understand something, you’re a smart bright girl who is struggling a little, and everyone struggles sometimes Al” Charlie said as she rubbed Allie’s arm.

“But it’s confusing, I don’t understand some of what they’re talking about and I lose interest if I don’t understand” Charlie gave her soon to be stepdaughter a mothering smile.

“Listen sweetie this is what we’ll do okay? You will come to me if you don’t understand your history homework and need help, and in class if you’re not understanding what the teacher is saying or your finding it hard, you will either ask for help or you’ll stay back after everyone else has left to talk to the teacher about it” Charlie said causing Allie to smile.

“Thank-you for helping me Charlie” Allie said and Charlie nodded.

“It’s what I’m here for, and yes I will sign that note of yours, but I don’t want to see another one” Charlie said and Allie quickly nodded. “And I am also sure if your dad saw a note like this you would be punished right?” Allie gave a small nervous giggle.

“Yeah, but daddy’s too soft to punish me, that’s Uncle Heath’s job” Charlie nodded in understanding.

“Well just this once I will be dealing with the punishment, as failing a class isn’t exactly a good thing, so I am taking that phone of yours away for a week, that will give you plenty of time to study the history textbook” Charlie said smiling a little and Allie gave a little giggle. “I want you to know Allie, that I take the thought of becoming your stepmother seriously, I want you to know you can come to me at any time for anything and I won’t judge you, I want to help you and guide you through life Allie. Now I love you, I hope you know that, now go and put that note on my bed and get studying” Charlie said smiling at the teenager.

“Thank-you for understanding, I know you won’t judge me, or at least you will try your hardest. I love you too” Allie took a deep breath. “Mum” Charlie smiled at Allie.

“Go on sweetheart, and make sure that phone goes on my bed as well” Allie smiled and skipped off to leave Charlie and the youngest Braxton alone.

“Mum” Darcy yelled from the bath pointing at Charlie and laughing as she splashed the water.

“I guess so kiddo” Charlie said looking down at her wet clothes.

!**!

Hope you guys liked this chapter, don’t forget to review. (:

Chapter Thirteen

It was a usual Saturday morning in the household, busy! Everyone had things they wanted to do and places they needed to be, especially Charlie, she thought Sara would like to accompany her to the police station to start finding out information about her mother.

Sara walked down the stairs quietly, she knew Charlie had welcomed her to stay at the house, but she didn’t exactly feel comfortable after all Charlie was still a stranger, standing in the kitchen doorway Sara only noticed Charlie and Darcy as familiar faces everyone else she simply didn’t know.

!**!

“Sara” Darcy said jumping up and running over to their guest, Darcy was definitely gaining confidence. Sara gave a small smile as the little girl hugged her, she reminded Sara of the two little girls she had left behind.

“Hi there Darcy” Sara said as Darcy grabbed her hand.

“Come have breakfast, daddy cooked so you won’t have to taste mummy’s food I promise” Darcy said in her serious little voice as she faked disgust, Charlie laughed from her seat.

“Now Darcy baby, you are here with mummy all day and I cook you lunch remember” Darcy smiled innocently at Charlie but still shook her head. “Good morning Sara, did you sleep well?” Charlie asked smiling towards the teenager who looked very uncomfortable.

“Yes very well thank-you Charlie” Sara said as she sat down and helped Darcy up onto her lap.

“Well introductions I think should be made now” Charlie said turning towards the Braxton brothers. “I would like you to meet Brax my fiancé, Heath and Casey his brothers” Sara gave a small smile, which they returned. “Over here we have Bianca and her daughter April, and last but not least we have my well you could say mine and Brax’s daughters Allie and Ruby, and of course you know Darcy” Sara smiled.

“It’s very nice to meet you all, thank-you for letting me stay the night” Brax smiled as he placed a cup of coffee in front of her.

“No problem at all Sara, you’re very welcome” Brax said, but his eyes were quickly adverted to Ruby who was mumbling to herself. “Something to say Rubes?” Brax asked, Ruby looked up and shook her head.

“No actually, I’m going out” Ruby said as she got up from her chair and dumped her plate in the since.

“Ruby don’t you want to stay and get to know our house guest?” Charlie asked.

“No mum not really, are you coming Casey?” Ruby asked her boyfriend completely ignoring the fact that everyone thought she was rude.

“Yeah I guess” Casey said shrugging as he got up. “Nice to meet you Sara”

“Uncle Casey, are you coming back to study with me after?” April asked politely.

“Yeah, I will be back later” Casey said.

!**!

Charlie walked up the stairs and straight to the guest bedroom softly knocking.

“Come in” Sara said softly, Charlie entered with a friendly smile.

“Hi sweetie, I know how urgent you want to find your mum so I was wondering if you wanted to come down to the police station with me? So I can run a few checks and we will know who your mother is in no time” Charlie said smiling.

“Oh um, yes that would be great. Are we leaving now?” Sara asked politely, Charlie was being to pick up on how quiet, well-mannered and behaved the young teenager really was.

“Yes, we will get going now, if you’re ready” Charlie said smiling as Sara hurried to put on her shoes

!**!

Sitting behind the desk at the police station Charlie started to pull up numerous files regarding Sara, it only took her 20 minutes to find what she was looking for, Charlie had skimmed over anything had had Grants name in it until she came to a paragraph with Sara’s name.

“Okay your mother is…” Charlie’s jaw dropped she was absolutely stunned and didn’t know what to say, how could it be? How could this be true? Was this person really Sara’s mother? That would just hit to close to home.

“What is it Charlie who is my mother?” Sara asked looking at Charlie with a nervous smile.

“Your mother is…”

!**!

Who do you guys think is Sara’s mother? Review it? (:

I’m thinking that maybe Bianca is Sara’s mum …..don’t know !!!!

THREE ace updates !!!!!!!!!, especially ......

 “Are you going to do it? Or would you like your 4 months pregnant fiancé to do it” Brax rolled his eyes.

“Drama queen! I’ll do it” Brax said hoisting the box up and walking out of the room, before Charlie could yell at him for his comment. Yes now that she was pregnant she was 20 times more emotional and sometimes Brax was left wondering how he would survive this pregnancy.

 When they arrived at the new house Charlie couldn’t help but feel amazed. This is her home now, where she could watch her children grow, this is where she would make a life and more importantly this is where her whole family would be together.

“Charlie look!” Charlie was pulled from her thoughts by the sound of Allie’s voice, the teenager was pointing towards a massive backyard. “This is what you wanted” Charlie gave Allie a smile.

“It’s sure is Allie, thank-you for finding this place” Charlie said, Allie just beamed.

 “What’s it like to have a mum?” Allie blurted out, Ruby sat for a minute before smiling.

“Well, it’s great I can share absolutely anything with my mum and I know she will try so hard not to judge and just understand what I’m going through” Ruby said smiling. “Why? What’s up Allie?” Allie sighed and began to twirl her hair around her finger.

“I’m not sure, I’ve never had a mum before and now Charlie is going to marry my dad, I just want to know what it’s like” Ruby grabbed Allie’s hand.

“Charlie is going to love you very much Allie and she will treat you like she treats me if you are willing to let her” Allie gave a little smile.

“Thank-you Ruby, do you think she will think of me as a daughter? You can see she already thinks of Darcy as hers and they have a connection, I don’t have a connection with her” Ruby giggled.

“Make one Allie, I am sure she will think of you as a daughter in time. Be yourself Allie show Charlie your soft side, the side of you that wants a mother” Allie nodded and slowly climbed off the bed.

 “Do you think Charlie would consider me a daughter?” Allie asked shyly not looking at her dad. “It’s just I’ve never had a mum dad and well from the look of Ruby and April its looks amazing, like someone really cares for you. Not to say you don’t daddy, but a female someone” Brax smiled and pulled his daughter in for a quick hug.

“You know baby, I think Charlie would love to think of you as a daughter, but you would need to start acting a little more like you, start showing her the real Alexandra Braxton” Allie nodded.

“I know I have to daddy” Brax pulled his daughter in for another hug, his little girl was finally growing up.

 Charlie lay awake taking in the serenity of the quiet household it was rare the house was ever quiet and it was moments like these when Charlie took time to think about how amazing these past two months had really been, everyone was finally getting along and the fighting had finally stopped. Shivering Charlie pulled the blanket closer to her body and closed her eyes 10 more minutes in this peace was all Charlie could think about.

“Charlie, Charlie, Charrrrliiieeeee” Darcy screamed as she ran into the bedroom and hurling herself onto the bed less than a minute later.

“What? What’s wrong?” Charlie asked sitting up quickly and looking at Darcy expecting to see something tragic.

“I’m hungry” Darcy said innocently hugging her teddy closer to her chest, Charlie suddenly felt relived.

“Darcy baby, you shouldn’t do that to Charlie, you scared me. Let’s get moving then if my princess is hungry”

 walked to Casey’s bedroom door knocking loudly. “Uncle Casey! Get up!” Darcy screamed.

“Do you think that woke him kiddo?” Darcy laughed when she heard a thud.

“Uh huh” Darcy murmured in response to Charlie’s question.

 Charlie smiled as she watched Darcy sing and dance along to the cartoons on the tv; the little girl would sit there for 1 hour every morning watching pacific shows.

“Charlie dance?” Darcy said twirling around; Charlie was about to join the 4 year old

 “H-hello, are you C-Charlotte B-Buckton?” The teenager stuttered out, Charlie nodded sensing the girls’ nervousness.

“Yes I am, but most people call me Charlie. What can I help you with?” The teenager gave Charlie a weak smile.

“Please hear me out, I know y-you’ll probably want mothering to do with me, b-but I couldn’t live there a-anymore and my f-father told me your name once and I knew you were/are a cop and I need h-help p-please! I have nowhere else to go” Charlie gave the teen a wary smile.

“What’s your name sweetie?” Charlie asked quietly.

“M-my name is Sara, oh please don’t be mad, my names Sara B-Bledcoe” Charlie grabbed hold of the door to keep steady and ‘Sara’ let out a sob. “Please don’t be m-mad” Charlie took a deep breath.

“I’m not mad just shocked, your father’s name is Grant?” Charlie shuddered as she mentioned his name and Sara nodded, Charlie could see the fear pass over the young girls’ eyes at the mention of her father’s name.

“I’m really s-sorry for what he d-did, I hate him so much. Please just let me speak to you” Sara said as tears started to roll down her cheeks, Charlie wasn’t sure what to do, but she had to remember Sara wasn’t Grant.

“Okay, um come in. My daughter is home so we will talk in the kitchen” Charlie was so confused about everything that she didn’t even notice she called Darcy her daughter.

 “He r-raped my mother as well, except I suppose she couldn’t handle me and she gave me to Grant, he told me of what he did to you when I was 12, I’m 15 now” Charlie nodded and gripped her cup of tea tighter, to keep her hands steady.

“That’s a lot for a young girl to handle sweetie” Charlie said, as she noticed the way Sara’s hands trembled.

“I have n-nightmares nearly every night, when he told me, he told me every detail, it’s like I can relive the pain you went through” Sara said as the tears began to appear.

“Where did you get that bruise on your cheek Sara?” The teenager was shocked at the sudden subject change, and she blinked away the tears instead her eyes now flashing with fear, quickly adverting her gaze when she saw Charlie was watching her.

“Grant” Sara stated barely above a whisper.

“Grant gave you this bruise?” Charlie asked again to clarify what she had heard; Sara nodded and quickly wiped her tears away.

“He did, just before I left to come here” Charlie sighed sympathetically for the teenager.

“Does this happen often Sara?” The young girl nodded in response to Charlie’s question. “When did it start Sara?” Charlie asked softy, as she watched Sara grip the hem of her top and tug at it.

“When I was 4 or 5, I really don’t want to waste your time Miss Buckton, I would really just like to find my mother” Sara stated quickly, Charlie nodded.

“Of course, listen here sweetie I had a daughter Ruby from the rape I endured from Grant and I sure she would like to meet you as you are half-sisters” Sara nodded politely but looked confused.

 “Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Ruby asked her mum.

“Yes, she is clearly in need of help, which I am willing to give” The family just nodded, the tone in Charlie voice was letting them know this wasn’t up for discussion and no one wanted to upset 6 month pregnant Charlie.

 “I’m fine Brax, I’m strong and pregnant, and let’s just say no one wants to mess with a pregnant lady, especially a hurt 15 year old” Brax smiled softly and kissed Charlie’s head.

 Allie if you’re finding it hard, why aren’t you asking for help?” Charlie asked.

“I don’t want to seem dumb” Charlie shook her head.

“You’re not dumb Allie if you don’t understand something, you’re a smart bright girl who is struggling a little, and everyone struggles sometimes Al” Charlie said as she rubbed Allie’s arm.

“But it’s confusing, I don’t understand some of what they’re talking about and I lose interest if I don’t understand” Charlie gave her soon to be stepdaughter a mothering smile.

 “Yeah, but daddy’s too soft to punish me, that’s Uncle Heath’s job” Charlie nodded in understanding.

Well just this once I will be dealing with the punishment, as failing a class isn’t exactly a good thing, so I am taking that phone of yours away for a week, that will give you plenty of time to study the history textbook” Charlie said smiling a little and Allie gave a little giggle. “I want you to know Allie, that I take the thought of becoming your stepmother seriously, I want you to know you can come to me at any time for anything and I won’t judge you, I want to help you and guide you through life Allie. Now I love you, I hope you know that, now go and put that note on my bed and get studying” Charlie said smiling at the teenager.

 “Come have breakfast, daddy cooked so you won’t have to taste mummy’s food I promise” Darcy said in her serious little voice as she faked disgust, Charlie laughed from her seat.

 but his eyes were quickly adverted to Ruby who was mumbling to herself. “Something to say Rubes?” Brax asked, Ruby looked up and shook her head.

“No actually, I’m going out” Ruby said as she got up from her chair and dumped her plate in the since.

“Ruby don’t you want to stay and get to know our house guest?” Charlie asked.

“No mum not really, are you coming Casey?” Ruby asked her boyfriend completely ignoring the fact that everyone thought she was rude.

 “Okay your mother is…” Charlie’s jaw dropped she was absolutely stunned and didn’t know what to say, how could it be? How could this be true? Was this person really Sara’s mother? That would just hit to close to home.

“What is it Charlie who is my mother?” Sara asked looking at Charlie with a nervous smile.

“Your mother is…”

• 4 months later...

Archived