Family Reunion

Guest AvrilRP212

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

REALLY enjoying this so far, especially ......

 Ruby got married to Casey just as they finished university and moved back to Summer Bay where they have two kids.

 “I accepted it when you asked if he could stay for a few weeks after the wedding but seriously Romeo. He’s been in and out of here for the past 9 years!”

“He’s upset.” Romeo protested.

“Oh come on. It doesn’t even take this long to grieve for the dead. He needs to move on with his life.”

 “I’m singing in the rain, my heart is in such pain.” Liam sang as the rain pounded down.

 “Dad! Louie hid my bear again.” Maddie said running in crying.

“Maddie. Can’t you see me and Zach are trying to have a camping trip here.” Brax said not watching the fire.

 She noticed the silence and walked into the living room where, yet again, a camping area was set up. And slowly rising from the middle was a thin cloud of smoke.

“Oh for goodness sake Brax!” Charlie said grabbing the new fire extinguisher from the bags on the table and put the fire out.

“This is the third time this week you’ve ruined it.” Brax said coming out from under the blankets.

“Are you not a responsible adult?” She said.

“What can I say? The kids bring out the youth in me.” Brax smiled.

“Youth or no youth I’m not tolerating fires lit in my house.”

“Oh come on. Have some fun.”

“Alright then.” She said squirting the remaining foam onto his face.

 “Camping? Seriously Rubes. Can you see me out there in the wilderness?” Nicole said.

“Oh come on. You can catch up with everyone.” Ruby insisted.

“You do remember what happened the last time we went camping?”

 “Pinkie swear.”

“Dex. We’re on the phone.”

“Oh yeah. I forgot.

 and Dads in prison.”

“Brax is where?” Nicole asked sounding shocked.

“Oh not in real prison. Just downstairs in Max’s cage. Zach and him were making campfires in the house and they accidently burnt all the files for the Hotel. He’s been down their all night. I actually feel sorry for him because I’ve only ever been down there for 3hours 25minutes and 30seconds at the most. Um just go inside the house cause I’ve got to go up the road and wait for the others.” Louie said before running off.

“Did that shock you?” Nicole asked.

“Well, her discipline methods are very creative and obviously very effective.” Angelo said walking into the house.

 “Well excuse us for not being enthusiastic, but you kinda of took all our happiness away when you repacked our bags.” Claire said.

“How are you supposed to have fun if you’re gonna play on laptops and play stations and god knows what else.” Miles argued.

 “Well maybe you should get to know them because I can tell you right now they may be a lot more mature than you.” Miles said.

“Are we there yet?” Claire asked.

 “Oh my little Nicky put five words in a sentence that made sense. He is so clever aren’t you my smart little boy.” Indi said ruffling his hair.

“Nicky clvor.” Nick said.

“Oh he’s getting so big.” April said.

“You keep it up little man. We need more geeks in the world.” Dexter said.

Thanks for all the reviews. Sorry that this chapter is going to be short but i've got exams tommorow i'm supposed to be revising for and i promise the next chapter will defiantly be longer and funnier. :wub:

Chapter 3Flashbacks in italic

(Romeo’s group)

“Liam where are you going?” Romeo asked as he tried to put up a tent.

“For walk that will last as long as it takes you to finish putting everything up.” Liam replied walking off.

“Tell me again why we brought him.” Indi said.

“To show him his life isn’t really that bad.” Romeo said.

“I heard that Romeo and that all depends on who’s life your comparing mine to. Alongside yours my life sucks.” Liam said walking off.

As he walked further and further away from them he thought about what had happened almost a decade ago. The night before the wedding everything had been perfect. He had felt like the luckiest man alive. And then halfway through her vows she just up and left. Leaving him feeling embarrassed as he stood there by himself wondering what had just happened. Later that night she’d come to see him, but the conversation that was forever imprinted in his memory, was the last time they’d talked.

“Bianca. What are you doing here?” Liam said not leaving the hostility out of his voice.

“I can’t leave it like this with you.” She replied.

“What’s to explain? You made me look like a fool in front of everyone.”

“I’m so sorry. I…I just couldn’t do it.”

“There’s someone else?”

“Liam…”

“Oh god. Its Heath isn’t it? So you’ve been cheating on me?”

“No…yes…Liam I didn’t mean for things to turn out like this.”

“Then why? Do you not love me anymore?”

“I care about you Liam… but…”

“But what?”

“…I don’t feel anything else for you anymore.”Those last words had ripped him apart inside. After everything they’d been through together she’d left him for that Braxton.

“Oh great! What are they doing here?” Liam said as he saw none other than the Braxtons surfing down on the beech.

Everything had gone wrong when those lot had come to the bay. First the drugs and rehab then his drug dealer having an affair with his fiancée. Watching them and all the children playing down there made him feel physically sick. And that’s when an idea came to mind. If Heath had gone to jail when he’d been dealing the drugs then there never would have been a Heath and Bianca. So if he removed Heath altogether maybe there was still hope…

Liking this, especially ......

 “For walk that will last as long as it takes you to finish putting everything up.” Liam replied walking off.c

 “…I don’t feel anything else for you anymore.”Those last words had ripped him apart inside. After everything they’d been through together she’d left him for that Braxton.

 If Heath had gone to jail when he’d been dealing the drugs then there never would have been a Heath and Bianca. So if he removed Heath altogether maybe there was still hope…

Thanks for the reviews. Hope you like this Chapter. :wub:

Chapter 4

“Does Nicky want to play on the beach?” Romeo asked his son as he put a bunch of sticks near the fire.

“Splash, splash?” Nick asked waving his hands as if he was splashing water.

“Yeah you splash in the water.” Romeo replied laughing.

“Apwil come?” Nick asked.

“Since you asked so nicely Nicky… April will come.” April smiled.

“Mummy come too?” Nick carried on finally looking around for Indi.

“When she comes back mate.” Romeo said.

“Uncle Liam come swim?” Nick asked.

“You’re going swimming right now?” Liam asked Romeo stopping abruptly and turning around.

“Uh …yeah we were.” Romeo said.

“Alright. If you happen to see anyone you know it’s just you lot I was never here and I’m still not here. Great. Thanks. see you.” Liam said before walking off.

“Was he acting stranger than usual?” April asked.

“These days Liam is always acting stranger than a normal person.” Romeo replied wondering what Liam had been playing at.

“So you’re seriously going to ask her?” Indi asked trying not to laugh.

“Yeah. Why? Do you think it’s a bad idea?” Dex said.

“Oh no. Of course not. I just never picked you for that type.” Indi said.

“Okay then. So how are things with you and Romeo?”

“You really want to know?”

“Not really. Just need something to take my mind off…well you know.”

“Are you nervous?”

“Well have you ever had to ask anyone to…you know…”

“I’m a girl what do you think.”

“Of course not.”

“So when are you going to do it?”

“I have no idea…”

“Daddy its big doggie run!” Shouted Nick jumping into Romeo arms as Max came bounding up the path.

“Maxxie wait…wait.” Connor shouted after the dog as he ran past Romeo and April.

“Connor?” April said surprised.

“Auntie April. What are you doing here?” Connor asked stopping next to them.

“Well we were camping up there.” She said pointing up the hill.

“Really? We camping too.”

“Who’s ‘we’?” Romeo asked putting Nick down.

“Well…no wait Max.” Connor said as the dog came bounding back and jumping on Romeo tackled him to the ground before starting to sniff him.

“Oh do you have any not legal subsunces on you.”

“illegal substances?” April asked.

“Yeah that’s it. Max?”

Max got off Romeo, shook his head and sat down.

“Max said you’re clean.” Connor said.

“Where did you get a drug dog from?”

“He not mines. Max belongs to Louie. Well actually he belongs to Uncle Brax and Auntie Charlie.”

“They’re here too?” April asked.

“Yeah. And Maddie, Zach, Sofia, Justin, Josephine, George, Louise, VJ, Alexander and Claire. And Uncle Casey and Aunty Ruby, Mr Copeland and Leah and Angelo and Nicole.” Connor said counting everyone one off of his fingers.

“Daddy I wanna go swim.” Nick said getting bored.

“Okay mate were going.” Romeo said starting to walk down the remainder of the trail.

“Here you go.” Connor said putting Max’s lead in Louie’s hand.

“Was he good?” Louie asked.

“Sort of. He kind of knocked over Romeo and sniffed him for stuff.”

“Oh Maxxie! We talked about this earlier. You cannot go around checking people when you’re off duty okay.” Louie said kneeling down by the Alsatian.

“Bianca…” April said sitting down next to her sister.

“So you’re talking to me again?” Bianca asked not looking at her.

“I was being stupid. About everything. You were trying to get on with your life and I get that now. But you could have said something before the wedding had actually started.”

“I didn’t know what I wanted until I realised I couldn’t marry Liam.”

“Well…it’s in the past now. So am I forgiven for acting like I did?”

“Nothing to forgive. So how are things with you and Dex?”

“You just couldn’t wait to ask that could you?”

“I’m interested.”

“He’s alright. Weird at times, but a funny kind of weird.”

Indi and Dex were now on their way to the beach so Liam was completely alone, thinking of all the different ways he could split Heath and Bianca up.

2 hours later as the sun was setting he walked all the way to the other area where the Braxtons were camping. He slipped a piece of paper into what looked like Heaths bag and laughed. Just then Leah came around where he was and he ran round the next side of the tent, slipping as he ran, down the slope and landing in a flow of mud.

“All of them asleep?” Bianca asked as all the men came out from the tent and sat down by the fire.

“After 2 ½ ghost stories they are finally asleep.” Casey said opening a beer.

“You told them ghost stories?” Nicole repeated.

“Yeah why?” Heath said.

“They better not have been real creepy ones.” She said taking a sip of wine.

“They were tame.” Brax replied.

“Alright game time.” Bianca said.

“What game?”

“Most embarrassing thing that has happened to you in the last five years. Heath you can start.” Bianca said.

“Well. It would have to be the look on everyone’s faces when we went to that Chinese restaurant when Connor was a baby and he threw up all over me. And then I shouted out before sitting down and laughing.” Heath said.

“Yeah. You never held Connor after I’d fed him ever again.” Bianca said laughing.

“And we never went back to that restaurant again either. I didn’t want them to recognise me and then bring it up again.” Heath said rubbing his head.

“Seriously that is nothing.” Casey said laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Brax asked.

“Well we went to this restaurant when Justin was two and a half and we had just taught him how to clean himself up and he came out from the toilets in front of everyone and asked if his backside was clean. The whole restaurant burst out laughing whilst we were getting more and more embarrassed.” Ruby said.

“He must have been embarrassed?” Nicole asked.

“I think he was too young to understand what was going on but one day when he’s older we’ll tell him exactly what he did and see how his face goes.” Casey said.

“I don’t think anyone can top that one.” Miles said.

“Alright now let’s go to the cutest thing any of the kids have ever done.” Bianca said.

“Mummy…mummy.” Sofia cried from inside the tent.

Charlie got up and went inside to calm the young girl down. On her way out nearly 15 minutes later she knocked into Brax’s bag and a whole lot of stuff fell out. She picked it up and put it back in the bag before realising the packet of drugs. On the side was written for LJY. So Brax had been selling drugs she thought. He’d promised that part of his life was over but then again he’d always been a good liar…

Preview for next Chapter:

How is Brax going to prove his innocence with a history of lies?

What’s Liam gonna do next and will it fall into the wrong hands yet again?

The embaressing stories were ACE !!!!! LOOOOVED that, especially ......

 “Splash, splash?” Nick asked waving his hands as if he was splashing water.

“Yeah you splash in the water.” Romeo replied laughing.

“Apwil come?” Nick asked.

 “Alright. If you happen to see anyone you know it’s just you lot I was never here and I’m still not here. Great. Thanks. see you.” Liam said before walking off.

“Was he acting stranger than usual?” April asked.

“These days Liam is always acting stranger than a normal person.” Romeo replied wondering what Liam had been playing at.

 “So you’re seriously going to ask her?” Indi asked trying not to laugh.

“Yeah. Why? Do you think it’s a bad idea?” Dex said.

“Oh no. Of course not. I just never picked you for that type.” Indi said.

 “Well have you ever had to ask anyone to…you know…”

“I’m a girl what do you think.”

 “Oh do you have any not legal subsunces on you.”

“illegal substances?” April asked.

“Yeah that’s it. Max?”

Max got off Romeo, shook his head and sat down.

“Max said you’re clean.” Connor said.

 “Oh Maxxie! We talked about this earlier. You cannot go around checking people when you’re off duty okay.” Louie said kneeling down by the Alsatian.

 “So you’re talking to me again?” Bianca asked not looking at her.

“I was being stupid. About everything. You were trying to get on with your life and I get that now. But you could have said something before the wedding had actually started.”

“I didn’t know what I wanted until I realised I couldn’t marry Liam.”

 “He’s alright. Weird at times, but a funny kind of weird.”

 Just then Leah came around where he was and he ran round the next side of the tent, slipping as he ran, down the slope and landing in a flow of mud.

 “After 2 ½ ghost stories they are finally asleep.” Casey said opening a beer.

 “Well we went to this restaurant when Justin was two and a half and we had just taught him how to clean himself up and he came out from the toilets in front of everyone and asked if his backside was clean. The whole restaurant burst out laughing whilst we were getting more and more embarrassed.” Ruby said.

“He must have been embarrassed?” Nicole asked.

“I think he was too young to understand what was going on but one day when he’s older we’ll tell him exactly what he did and see how his face goes.” Casey said.

 She picked it up and put it back in the bag before realising the packet of drugs. On the side was written for LJY. So Brax had been selling drugs she thought. He’d promised that part of his life was over but then again he’d always been a good liar…

Archived