Not So Perfect

Guest Charlie-brax

REALLY enjoyed that, especially ......

 Her mother and herself had slept there last night since they were both angry at her parents or as she should call them her 'grandparents'. SHe sighed, as she looked at the time and saw it was just 6:30. Standing up, she wwalked into their kitchen to get a glass of water. She walked in, half asleep to find Charlie staring at a glass of water herself, as if it was the most amazing thing that she had ever seen.

 "I know Rubes, it's just.. i'm so angry. At them, i mean they rrobbed me of being a mother for 16 years.." she sobbed, as a tear finally escaped from her left eye.

"Charlie, it's okay. You have me now. And i'm not going anywhere" Ruby said as she pulled her 'sister' in for a hug.

 His eyes nearly bulged out when he saw Charlie sitting there, laughing at something that Ruby had said. He froze in the doorway, and suddenly felt selfconsious in just his boxers.

 He was gunna make himself hard to resist for her. He was gunna do everything he could to get to her. And he didn't know why, he was so worried about her not liking hhim and he cared so much about what she thought.

 "Not so good, i have no place to live, really. Me and Rubes had a ... fight? with our parent" she sighed, as her friend began to make her coffee.

"You could always move in with me? My room mate just moved out so.." Leah suggested.

"I would love that, just if it's no trouble and if your absolutely sure?" Charlie asked, getting excited about the suggestion. Leah nodded.

"Yeah, you could move in as soon as you like? I reckon it'd be good to be living in the same house" Leah said, excitedly. Charlie nodded.

"I'll talk to Ruby about it. And thanks again Leah. I really appreciate this" Charlie said, as she grabbed the coffe from her friend.

 "No Rubes, i found a place for me and you to live. I think it was about time i moved out and if you want to aswell, we can.." Charlie said, excitely.

"YES! OHMYGOD! But where is it?" Ruby screamed. Charlie laughed.

"We would be living with Leah and VJ" Charlie said, Ruby nodded excitedly.

Archived