Video of Bobby's funeral.

Guest matty

Does anyone have footage of the full episode? Also, it's interesting how the original Pippa had a cameo in this scene.

I was the uploader of this clip. Sadly I was sent the episode as a SendSpace online by cjm30 (not sure if he's still on this forum). He claims to have lost the entire VHS tape with 1309 on it, and I never backed up my original full ep when my last PC caught a virus. Sorry. And, the original Pippa makes no appearance in this ep, so slightly confused by the latter comment.

And, the original Pippa makes no appearance in this ep, so slightly confused by the latter comment.

I watched the clip on reading that, and there is a woman at the back of the church who looks a bit like Vanessa Downing. I'm guessing it's probably not, but can anyone confirm for sure?

Does anyone have footage of the full episode? Also, it's interesting how the original Pippa had a cameo in this scene.

I was the uploader of this clip. Sadly I was sent the episode as a SendSpace online by cjm30 (not sure if he's still on this forum). He claims to have lost the entire VHS tape with 1309 on it, and I never backed up my original full ep when my last PC caught a virus. Sorry. And, the original Pippa makes no appearance in this ep, so slightly confused by the latter comment.

Oh, that's a shame. Well, at least we can see this clip, much better than nothing. Thanks very much for the upload.

The original Pippa can be seen at 2.18.

Oh, that's a shame. Well, at least we can see this clip, much better than nothing. Thanks very much for the upload.

I don't see her any where? :blink:

I don't see her any where? :blink:

Behind Ailsa? It does look like her.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived