Just Give It A Shot

Guest charlieandbrax

Thanks for all the comments.

Sorry it's short.

Chapter 2

Charlie pov .

Ruby and I had arrived home about 30 minutes ago I quickly started moving my stuff into my parents room. Looking at all the photos and memories of the past 16 years. I had packed up all of my parents items into boxes with the help of my best friend Leah. My parents room was filled with my stuff out in the hall were the boxes ready fir emilia to take to the storage unit. Once Ruby was taking a nap and all the packing/moving was done I finally broke down "I miss them Leah  you know I'm never going to see them agian ever" I cried into her shoulder."It's ok charlz shh I'm gonna miss them to  ok shhh." There was a knock on the door Leah went and opened it while I quickly wiped my face and blew my nose. " Hi I'm Leah Charlies best friend" I heard her say as she shook Emilia's hand.

Brax pov.

Leah let us in to the living room where charlie was sitting " hi um I'll show your rooms?" she said as she stood up motioning for us to follow. We left leah and Emilia moving boxes into the truck. "This is the kitchen" charlie said as pointed into a room " this is ruby's room " she said as she pointed.I looked in to see ruby sleeping peacefully my phone started to ring " I'm sexy and  I know it" charlie motioned for me to hand he casey I hesitated for a second before placing him in her arms."hey brodes.....yea a plane crash......thanks.....yea bye" I took casey back from charlie "thanks" she smiled at me before contining" this is my room and here is the room that leah always stays in whenever she's around. So here are the 3 rooms ones got and ensuite and the other 2 share a bathroom" she finished."ok and thanks again for letting us stay here " I said as we walked back to the boxes.

CUTE update, especially.............

 "I miss them Leah you know I'm never going to see them agian ever" I cried into her shoulder."It's ok charlz shh I'm gonna miss them to ok shhh."

 my phone started to ring " I'm sexy and I know it"

As for your earlier enquiry about ideas for this fic, 90s drama “Party Of Five” is the PERFECT place to draw inspiration from.

Archived